Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 88. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is some kind of suppression which is being seen in cryptomarkets as bearish trend. A huge powerful bounce  back is being formed under the pressure which is keep pressing artificially these markets. There is no serious reason to believe market is facing uncertainty. The situation right now after buying in every dip you experience another dip in every market.

The whole market is in the toilet now, except a few shitcoins are pumping after being tied to hype vessels

Nano team just keeps working, developing the wallets, and third party wallets are also coming out soon
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This is some kind of suppression which is being seen in cryptomarkets as bearish trend. A huge powerful bounce  back is being formed under the pressure which is keep pressing artificially these markets. There is no serious reason to believe market is facing uncertainty. The situation right now after buying in every dip you experience another dip in every market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
@nanocurrency congratulations with having your account verified by Twitter. http://twopcharts.com/nanocurrency
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Lol, I missed XRB and after checking I found out that eventually this coin was two years old. I missed the opportunity to hold this coin, very bad((

Time to buy now in this bear market, ATH was near $40. That's just the tip of the iceberg. $NANO has huge potential, can't say that often for other crypto projects.
Activity: 20
hi! at what stage is the project now? Topic start quite a long time ago
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Can people buy NANO directly with credit cards? That's great! NANO shows a bright future. It has a lot of potential, like BTC and ETH.

seems like it yes. But i would really have some firsthand information from someone who used it
Activity: 28
Activity: 292
Can people buy NANO directly with credit cards? That's great! NANO shows a bright future. It has a lot of potential, like BTC and ETH.
N.EXCHANGE@cryptonexchange
https://twitter.com/cryptonexchange/status/977605442971947015

@nanocurrency NANO (Formerly Raiblocks XRB)  is available to buy at http://N.EXCHANGE   ⚡️
Buy using other cryptocurrency and your bank card at @cryptonexchange

Seems to work quite well. Did anyone try it already in here?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Lol, I missed XRB and after checking I found out that eventually this coin was two years old. I missed the opportunity to hold this coin, very bad((
It's your chance now!
Yes, we can still be early adopters. I think so because it's a really working project that could be useful for everyday payment. No fee and instant transaction!

i think beside btc and eth everyone can be a early adopter. But therefore the currency has to be used regulary

Yeah I agree completely nano is still in its early stages so those who are in the community right now are still considered as early adopters, after the rebrand it's like nano became a completely new crytpocurrency. At first I wasn't really a fan of the new name nor the new logo but right now, I am really liking the whole rebrand thing. I think this gives us the edge towards other projects within the top 20, the logo looks more professional now and the name is the kind of name that's ready for mass adoption. I think everyone who joins this project within the first two years after the rebrand are still considered early adopters.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I believe in this coin. She has a great future. I'm saving. I wish good luck to the developers. These guys are great.
N.EXCHANGE@cryptonexchange
https://twitter.com/cryptonexchange/status/977605442971947015

@nanocurrency NANO (Formerly Raiblocks XRB)  is available to buy at http://N.EXCHANGE   ⚡️
Buy using other cryptocurrency and your bank card at @cryptonexchange

It's your chance now!
Yes, we can still be early adopters. I think so because it's a really working project that could be useful for everyday payment. No fee and instant transaction!

i think beside btc and eth everyone can be a early adopter. But therefore the currency has to be used regulary
Activity: 224
It's your chance now!

Yeah I have to agree, xrb looks really undervalued right now with a great product already working, and releases coming up  but still in 22 and ahead of it, there are so many coins with zero product and nothing to show for it

Great buy at this price imo
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
It's your chance now!
It's your chance now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Developer Update - 03/23/2018 - iOS and Android Wallet Update!
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/86nyw2/developer_update_03232018_ios_and_android_wallet/
Hey everyone,

A quick update for you to send you into the weekend.

Earlier today, we had Nano version 11 go live with support for Universal Blocks.

This afternoon, to send you into the weekend, we also have iOS Build 38 (RC 5) and Android Build 18 for you, out right now – which we hope (fingers crossed!) are the final release candidates before launch!

Have a great weekend, The Nano Core Team
Pages:
Jump to: