Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 95. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 108
I would love to use any wallet, my problem at the moment is access to https://raiwallet.com/ to retrieve the funds. The server seems to be down permanently, do you know if the website is closing and it is mandatory to use something else?
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hi Everyone, I still use the raiblock wallet is it mandatory to use the nano wallet yet or are those still in trial stage. Thanks.

I still love the nanowallet.io the most.
No need to download the blocks. Easy to access. We have our private keys.
Still dunno why people want other wallets, when you cant stake this coin.

The point is to keep the node running if you can, because it helps the network. Talking such things it doesn't give me anything is so bs. I mean it all depends of what are we here for right.

Just want to drop another wallet https://nanovault.io/ this wallet doesn't store your keys online being them encrypted or not all is stored on your device. When you go to their github page you can download desktop wallet version if you don't find it convenient to keep it in browser. But for this one same rule applies try to keep it on safe and secure computer.

Exactly that's why it's advisable to download the official wallet, it makes the network so much better if everyone who's using nano or who has nano will keep a node running, it really helps in making the transactions of nano super fast. Yeah you're right even though nano isn't a staking coin it can really help the community if everyone takes time and download the official wallet. Is nanovault.io from the official team? It's the first time that I heard about it, I doubt it's created by the official dev team, I could be wrong though. I hope somebody can confirm. Yeah the official wallet is definitely the safest when it comes to storing your nano but sadly it's not everyone's cup of tea and I think the official wallets that's been provided by the team is also safe and can really secure your nano as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
Hi Everyone, I still use the raiblock wallet is it mandatory to use the nano wallet yet or are those still in trial stage. Thanks.

The point is to keep the node running if you can, because it helps the network. Talking such things it doesn't give me anything is so bs. I mean it all depends of what are we here for right.

Just want to drop another wallet https://nanovault.io/ this wallet doesn't store your keys online being them encrypted or not all is stored on your device. When you go to their github page you can download desktop wallet version if you don't find it convenient to keep it in browser. But for this one same rule applies try to keep it on safe and secure computer.
Activity: 332
Merit: 252

yes nanowallet.io is simple and easy to use.   

Go to the official NANO website and access from there. 
Lots of phishing scams these days.

Just make sure you get your coins off the exchanges!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This project is it good? Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
but what if bitcion gets lightning fully working lets say instant transcation and kinda 0 fees ! I think nano is dead than (hope not so). What do you guys think, what are the use cases for nano in that case?? sry for my english

it is impossible bitcoin will have zero fee feature like nano, bitcoin is not designed that way
and lightning on bitcoin requires the user to open the channel that means you have to pay a few dollars to open the channel
and as far as I know, both users must be online at the same time. that means you can not send if the recipient is not online
CMIIW
so I guess nano is still superior compared to bitcoin *IMO

Are there no drawbacks like strong centralization in the RaiBlocks network? It all sounds to good to be true but I am not the one to judge that.
Activity: 189
If you don't own Nano yet it's the moment to buy now.. Price is still quite low but everyone knows it's preparing to moon. Once it get's adopted by more merchants (which will surely happen,as it's feeless and instant transaction), the price will go to the moon or even way further.

I agree with you, merchant should be interested to adopting nano because offering zero fees and instant transactions. So you can buy anything without addion fee and it mean that you will saving more your money. Soon if more people know about the potential of nano, this coin will be high demand and nano price surely will increase

Indeed..Nano is actually like a creditcard but with instant payments and without costs for the payer and the seller..
If this idea will be mass adopted this could possibly be so huge..
Bitcoin will never be 100% feeless so Nano will always have this advantage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
but what if bitcion gets lightning fully working lets say instant transcation and kinda 0 fees ! I think nano is dead than (hope not so). What do you guys think, what are the use cases for nano in that case?? sry for my english

it is impossible bitcoin will have zero fee feature like nano, bitcoin is not designed that way
and lightning on bitcoin requires the user to open the channel that means you have to pay a few dollars to open the channel
and as far as I know, both users must be online at the same time. that means you can not send if the recipient is not online
CMIIW
so I guess nano is still superior compared to bitcoin *IMO
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you don't own Nano yet it's the moment to buy now.. Price is still quite low but everyone knows it's preparing to moon. Once it get's adopted by more merchants (which will surely happen,as it's feeless and instant transaction), the price will go to the moon or even way further.

I agree with you, merchant should be interested to adopting nano because offering zero fees and instant transactions. So you can buy anything without addion fee and it mean that you will saving more your money. Soon if more people know about the potential of nano, this coin will be high demand and nano price surely will increase
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 292
NANO is an app killer of encrypted digital coin market. I have no doubt about its bright future. It's very exciting for feeless and instant transfer, and so on!
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Investors should really look at the growth of new NANO developers. The more apps or projects centering around NANO means more adoption, which ultimately means a higher priced NANO. Don't get distracted with the ups and downs of the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Nano can become a game changer currency if the developers will deliver their tech and make a decent partnerships. There are a lot of rumors happening around but Nano still holding strong position even in bear market which is good.
Considering tons of FUD nano had to endure, I would say nano is proving to have developed strong resistance towards bad news. Its like history of bitcoin, which suffered bad publicity, exchange hacking etc etc, all these made bitcoin stronger. Partnership with big companies like IOTA had, could send this baby to the moon.

Couldn't agree more with you mate, Nano really suffered a lot the past couple of weeks but look at it now it's still holding on and doing quite well in the midst of a really bloody market. Nano really proved to a lot of people how strong its tech is because even though there were bad news and FUD everywhere, nano never really died it just rested and even though the price isn't that high now still it's way better than the price a couple of weeks ago, which just shows how strong nano is and due to the fud it just keeps on getting stronger. Exactly, I really hope Nano can finally get a partnership with some huge companies, it really deserves to be recognize and adopted by the mainstream market.

Agree. I think the devs have something big up their sleeves. Some big news is bound to come. The devs have had a lot of meetings with some big wigs. Something positive should of came out from at least one of them. Let's see. Smiley

That's why we should to be patient if holding Nano coin, because i think with feeless and instant transfer many merchant or company will interested to adopting Nano as payment option. So if there is a FUD, just take this opportunity to buy more Nano coin at low price.

well it isn´t possible to buy every dip mostly. But gaining a good entry is the key to having patience and holding longterm
Activity: 350
Nano can become a game changer currency if the developers will deliver their tech and make a decent partnerships. There are a lot of rumors happening around but Nano still holding strong position even in bear market which is good.
Considering tons of FUD nano had to endure, I would say nano is proving to have developed strong resistance towards bad news. Its like history of bitcoin, which suffered bad publicity, exchange hacking etc etc, all these made bitcoin stronger. Partnership with big companies like IOTA had, could send this baby to the moon.

Couldn't agree more with you mate, Nano really suffered a lot the past couple of weeks but look at it now it's still holding on and doing quite well in the midst of a really bloody market. Nano really proved to a lot of people how strong its tech is because even though there were bad news and FUD everywhere, nano never really died it just rested and even though the price isn't that high now still it's way better than the price a couple of weeks ago, which just shows how strong nano is and due to the fud it just keeps on getting stronger. Exactly, I really hope Nano can finally get a partnership with some huge companies, it really deserves to be recognize and adopted by the mainstream market.

Agree. I think the devs have something big up their sleeves. Some big news is bound to come. The devs have had a lot of meetings with some big wigs. Something positive should of came out from at least one of them. Let's see. Smiley

That's why we should to be patient if holding Nano coin, because i think with feeless and instant transfer many merchant or company will interested to adopting Nano as payment option. So if there is a FUD, just take this opportunity to buy more Nano coin at low price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Pages:
Jump to: