Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 92. (Read 775154 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Is someone keeping an eye on Bitgrails wallets atm ? are those 4 million nano he claimed to have left still in the same spot ?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
NANO has become new favorite toy for traders. Current volatility yields great profits. Hopefully will manage to break the resistance soon enough.

Yes. NANO has been very strong in recent market volatility. This will lay the foundation for NANO to encrypt the first class money in  market, like BTC and ETH. NANO will be the third.
To NANO become the third it should take years, I'm not sure that they will be able to achieve this.

Not sure about that. NEO was in the very low 100+ in coinmartketcap. And now it is within top ten in less than two years. Nano? It has a huge community and increasing number of developers. I wouldn't be surprised if it unseats Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

I picked raiwallet.com in the beginning because raiblocks official site recommends it
and I do have control of my keys, don't I? I was given a seed when I created the wallet
I should be able to login with my old user/pass account, right?
so, what is this I hear about the site getting hack/attack and block reset in last december?

If you have seed then your coins should be safe,under the assumption that your seed is completely correct.You can now use that seed to recover your Nano on any type of wallet,this is why you get seed actually.I never use online wallet,but only desktop and when I download new version and let it sync-I use seed to recover my coins.

I never heard about any block reset/do you maybe think on Bitgrail hack in which was stolen / missing 15-17 millions of Nano?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
i'm too late to know you #nano Sad(
xrb_331m8zkrkc6ehe38hj9g6fytmmfxg68uix6o7zq1p7wmtety5nksi1dzepcf
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
NANO has become new favorite toy for traders. Current volatility yields great profits. Hopefully will manage to break the resistance soon enough.

Just seen this coin. its crazy. from cap in 300k to 1.5 billion in on year. What happen with this coin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 278

Yes. NANO has been very strong in recent market volatility. This will lay the foundation for NANO to encrypt the first class money in  market, like BTC and ETH. NANO will be the third.
To NANO become the third it should take years, I'm not sure that they will be able to achieve this.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
what became of raiwallet.com? I have some rais stored there
the site is giving me error on opening, is nanowallet.io the same renamed site?
do I have to create new account or just login with raiwallet.com credentials? is it safe?
please direct me to thread/news on this matter. thanks

https://nanowallet.io/ is the new website, when re-branding happened domain was changed. Try to use some other wallet tho that lets you in charge of your key so you don't encounter similar situations n the future, anyway you old account should be working fine.

I picked raiwallet.com in the beginning because raiblocks official site recommends it
and I do have control of my keys, don't I? I was given a seed when I created the wallet
I should be able to login with my old user/pass account, right?
so, what is this I hear about the site getting hack/attack and block reset in last december?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Decent discussion on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/83tw4d/serious_give_me_your_best_nano_fud/

That being said, market overall could decline until the summer.  So be patient, this project is one of the best out there and
when the dust settles NANO is a strong contender to be in the top 10 or 5 ...

Nice to see some pros opinions about nano, I hope this can really help newbies feel relaxed and in peace with their nanos. It's actually not easy to stay on the project that had a huge week of fud, some weak hands really left the community and started talking fud about nano but I'm glad their are people who stayed and presented some facts. It's not a problem for me to see nanos market decline over the summer. I think a quiet market is what nano needs at the moment it needs to steady in price and just grow gradually. I hope later ths year, nano could perform again and outshine the rest of the coins in the top 20, nano really has the technology to be a part of the top 5, we were on our way to the top but unfortunately bitgrail and exchange issues started happening but that's okay though every strong project encounters something like this. What the community encountered just proves that this project really has a huge advantage over the coins in the top 20.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Developer Update: iOS Wallet Edition
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/83zgfw/developer_update_ios_wallet_edition_2122018/

Hey everyone,

The iOS Wallet is super close. There are almost 10,000 testers from all around the world helping me to fix the final few bugs and I’m really appreciative of everyone who’s left feedback or sent Nano back and forth with friends or other community members to kick the tires on the wallet.

I just sent out the latest batch of 2,000 invites, build 35, release candidate (RC) 4. This one fixed two crashes related to QR code scanning and local currency conversion.

Assuming nothing new and major, I’m hoping it’s one of the last RC builds!

Next steps will be:

Submit to Apple
Get approved and open source the code on GitHub
Start getting the community involved in fixing bugs and building features
Publicly publish the roadmaps specifically for iOS, Android and Desktop so those who want to help out, can. Frequently requested features like Address Book integration are definitely coming in the near future. I want to build it in a non-centralized way so that no single database anywhere has everyone’s phone/email/nano address. Vanity addresses are also super important to us to make crypto as a whole more usable so you can send to @troy (or @austin!) rather than xrb_…
Beta build feedback can be shared at https://zackshapiro2.typeform.com/to/uUk3mD

Have a great night, Zack
Activity: 332
Merit: 252
Decent discussion on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/83tw4d/serious_give_me_your_best_nano_fud/

That being said, market overall could decline until the summer.  So be patient, this project is one of the best out there and
when the dust settles NANO is a strong contender to be in the top 10 or 5 ...

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Friday Night Update
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/83bio9/friday_night_update/

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick update before the weekend!

Desktop and Mobile wallet betas are going great and I want to give a huge thank you to everyone submitting bugs. Devin is planning to release Desktop version 5 this weekend which will be including features such as password confirm on change and allowing representatives to be switched.

We have created a beta network to run alongside the main net as an expanded test net. Currently, universal blocks are being tested on the newly launched beta network where the currency Benano is being traded.

I know everyone is awaiting the roadmap, I hear “When Roadmap?” in my sleep at this point, and the team is working to finalize it for release. We hope to have it ready for you guys soon.

Finally, Community Manager Intern Taxes is going to be hosting a puzzle tomorrow morning. This puzzle will have a bounty attached to it, and more information can be found in the #puzzle-solvers channel on the NanoTrade discord server. This is going to be the third puzzle he has hosted and the other two have been a great time, so join in on the fun tomorrow at 15:45 UTC at https://discord.gg/ew74pGK

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for sharing it here too. Quite hard to keep up with everything. I really like the frequent updates and pleased to read this
Activity: 292
Merit: 100

How trustable is a wallet like this?  I skimmed the reddit thread and no one said they checked the code.  Using anything other than the official wallet is always sketchy.
For your information (FYI)

Doubt is the origin of wisdom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

I have to agree with you, lately nano is the only cryptocurrency that's been giving me a lot of profits. I've been trading nano back and forth for three days now and so far it's been really helping me increase my gains. I really hope so, I really hope nano could break the resistance, it's been trying to break the resistance for I think days now but unfortunately there isn't enough volume but I hope by next week we can finally break the resistance and maybe reach a price higher than 150k. I think a new partnership or a very big update could really help us break the resistance and reach another all time high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
How trustable is a wallet like this?  I skimmed the reddit thread and no one said they checked the code.  Using anything other than the official wallet is always sketchy.

I will stay away from it.
Nano needs a solid desktop wallet. Currently i am using nanowallet.io and i would still prefer to own my keys.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
Sorry to spam.
I'd like some help with a Nano clone. I am not a developer. If there are devs here who can help or want to learn more about Nano,
 I am flexible, we can work it out. I believe Nano is the future. Even Charlie Lee, a well known cloner, is interested.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/
Please PM for details, or just send me your contact info.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
what became of raiwallet.com? I have some rais stored there
the site is giving me error on opening, is nanowallet.io the same renamed site?
do I have to create new account or just login with raiwallet.com credentials? is it safe?
please direct me to thread/news on this matter. thanks

https://nanowallet.io/ is the new website, when re-branding happened domain was changed. Try to use some other wallet tho that lets you in charge of your key so you don't encounter similar situations n the future, anyway you old account should be working fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Its in addition a bag worth holding if everything would crash Wink
Pages:
Jump to: