Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 93. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
what became of raiwallet.com? I have some rais stored there
the site is giving me error on opening, is nanowallet.io the same renamed site?
do I have to create new account or just login with raiwallet.com credentials? is it safe?
please direct me to thread/news on this matter. thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Friday Night Update
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/83bio9/friday_night_update/

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick update before the weekend!

Desktop and Mobile wallet betas are going great and I want to give a huge thank you to everyone submitting bugs. Devin is planning to release Desktop version 5 this weekend which will be including features such as password confirm on change and allowing representatives to be switched.

We have created a beta network to run alongside the main net as an expanded test net. Currently, universal blocks are being tested on the newly launched beta network where the currency Benano is being traded.

I know everyone is awaiting the roadmap, I hear “When Roadmap?” in my sleep at this point, and the team is working to finalize it for release. We hope to have it ready for you guys soon.

Finally, Community Manager Intern Taxes is going to be hosting a puzzle tomorrow morning. This puzzle will have a bounty attached to it, and more information can be found in the #puzzle-solvers channel on the NanoTrade discord server. This is going to be the third puzzle he has hosted and the other two have been a great time, so join in on the fun tomorrow at 15:45 UTC at https://discord.gg/ew74pGK

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
NANO has become new favorite toy for traders. Current volatility yields great profits. Hopefully will manage to break the resistance soon enough.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I hope you guys are taking advantage of these $NANO prices. I know it's sounds redundant, but it's true. $NANO is too valuable, and at these prices..it's like Christmas up in here.

You should not only take advantage of the Nano price but go get some other altcoins too, I'd recommend got get some NEO and Electronium. NEO as it has a great long term future and Electronium as it's really very cheap just now and is one-to-watch.

$NANO was super cheap last night, so was $NEO. They're both on their way up now. Hopefully they'll keep it up. I don't like Electroneum. I wouldn't buy it if it were free.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I hope you guys are taking advantage of these $NANO prices. I know it's sounds redundant, but it's true. $NANO is too valuable, and at these prices..it's like Christmas up in here.

You should not only take advantage of the Nano price but go get some other altcoins too, I'd recommend got get some NEO and Electronium. NEO as it has a great long term future and Electronium as it's really very cheap just now and is one-to-watch.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The block lattice be swimming hard to get out of the bloody sea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
The regulations of China and the USA are already arriving, it is the end of the coins without control, in a few days it is approved here in USA the control and the management of them. Nano will reach $ 2 or $ 3 and there it will stay. I have already warned you "Nano" guys and they do not listen to me, keep dreaming that one day it will reach $ 50 ..hahahahaha idiOts

CFTC of USA does not have any plans to regulate crypto or restrict it, maybe later.

They are just trying to fight against scammers, nothing else.

and that´s the best thing that could happen to us
Activity: 32
Can someone explain to me the reasons why NANO had such a rise from mid December 2017 to mid January 2018?

Don't want to read hundreds of sites in this thread...

Thx!

It's like any other coin price rise or drop,at some point for some reason money is start to flow and price is rise up.I guess some people have information that something good will happen with Nano(RaiBlocks) and they start to buying that coin on exchange.When others see that price is rise more then 10 times in 10 days(from 0.4$ to 4$) pumping price is start and it is finished at 34.42$ on Jan 5.

The reasons are probably new development of wallets(desktop,mobile) and rebranding in combination with great optimism among users in time of extreme high fees that happens at that time in BTC network.Nano on the other side have no fee and it should be instant in transaction.

Thank you! :-)
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Can someone explain to me the reasons why NANO had such a rise from mid December 2017 to mid January 2018?

Thx!

It's like any other coin price rise or drop,at some point for some reason money is start to flow and price is rise up.I guess some people have information that something good will happen with Nano(RaiBlocks) and they start to buying that coin on exchange.When others see that price is rise more then 10 times in 10 days(from 0.4$ to 4$) pumping price is start and it is finished at 34.42$ on Jan 5.

The reasons are probably new development of wallets(desktop,mobile) and rebranding in combination with great optimism among users in time of extreme high fees that happens at that time in BTC network.Nano on the other side have no fee and it should be instant in transaction.
Activity: 32

Thx!
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Hey guys.

If you are a fan of Nano like me, please check out Marbles!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annmarbles-3088596

I want to launch a brand new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

and another one
be careful this one is likely another scam project like Stone and Manta  Smiley

Why scamer so unashamed?
btcstakes.com
The regulations of China and the USA are already arriving, it is the end of the coins without control, in a few days it is approved here in USA the control and the management of them. Nano will reach $ 2 or $ 3 and there it will stay. I have already warned you "Nano" guys and they do not listen to me, keep dreaming that one day it will reach $ 50 ..hahahahaha idiOts

You change your story a lot.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Gottteeemm
btcstakes.com
Activity: 306
Merit: 100

STFU man, you are misleading us about your fake pieces of information that don't even have a legit source. Try reading more on legitimate sources and please stop having cheap shots about NANO and NANO holders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Hey guys.

I want to launch a brand new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

and another one
be careful this one is likely another scam project like Stone and Manta  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
where did you find out about nanovault??

Honestly I can't actually remember the website name where I found about it. It was some website that listed all tools/apps/services being developed by the community and since I heard only about web wallet before I went to check it out. Tho I run it on linux installed on my USB and I only use that USB for nanovault to have lower chances of my wallet being compromised, and don't forget to have seed backed up. Tho looking to run my own node when I receive my raspberry PI that I ordered.

Here is from reddit if you want to see opinions from others: https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/search?q=nanovault&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

Thanks for info @ManaMan. Until i will get a SSD, can someone tell me why Nano windows wallet v 10.0 is detected by 8 antivirus on virustotal and if is safe to run ? The other versions (7. 8. 9) has only 1 detection.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4f8697159be35c76554944c81cea98e4aac931798808e2d3f96b3d11a73f9afe/detection

I am not an expert for antivirus software but I think it might be due to nano use some files/protocols or whatever that some antivirus have in their database to flag it. Honestly if you downloaded wallet from the website it shouldn't be the problem. However it is strange that we don't have SHA-1 to check downloaded files.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Thanks for info @ManaMan. Until i will get a SSD, can someone tell me why Nano windows wallet v 10.0 is detected by 8 antivirus on virustotal and if is safe to run ? The other versions (7. 8. 9) has only 1 detection.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4f8697159be35c76554944c81cea98e4aac931798808e2d3f96b3d11a73f9afe/detection

Can someone reply ?

And will be in future nano wallet app on ledger nano s?

And when will be mobile wallet launched?

I think they are working on it but did not really hear something new
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Can someone reply ?

And will be in future nano wallet app on ledger nano s?

And when will be mobile wallet launched?
copper member
Activity: 22
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
Hey guys.

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Oh it's not? Then better stay away from it though, it's quite risky to use a wallet that's not being maintained by the devs but if you have the private key then maybe this site is safe, so far is it any better that the official web wallet? How's your experience so far, does it seem safe to use?. I'm pretty sure they already have that planned but right now they're focusing on the mobile wallet first because it's more convenient to a lot of users and in all honestly having a mobile wallet can really attract a large number of people. I think in their roadmap the team mentioned that there will be a light wallet released by the end of this year. Honestly I can't wait to use the mobile wallet, I heard it's lightning fast and super light weight, I hope they can meet all of the community's expectations.

Mobile wallets is a must as many people find it easier to store their crypto that way, but it's not the safest but it is convenient for people and that is what matters. If you don't have mobile app nowadays you should ask yourself what are you doing? To be honest many wallets around bitcoin are not from main developers but they have proven to work. I used this nanovault and never had any problem or my coins stolen. Thing with nanovault is that your keys are on your device and all necessary things are done in your browser, desktop version seems to be done with electronjs. As with everything open source use it with caution of course.

Transactions are fast indeed, although I am waiting to see some extra privacy feature but for it I will have to wait long period of time. They obviously can't meet all expectations but it should be good as long as they are working on making nano the best it can be as the more attention it attracts more devs could join the project.

Exactly, I couldn't agree more with what you're saying here, mobile wallet is really everyone's go to wallet for their cryptocurrency because of number 1 just like you mentioned it's convenient, it's also very favorable because everyone owns a mobile phone and it's very easy to use, almost everyone even younger kids can use it, that's why atleast 90% of the people who are a fan of cryptocurrency prefers mobile wallet over the desktop wallet. Yeah you're right and most of the time third party wallets works better compared to official wallets, with what you're saying here, I'm very interested to check out nanaovault, I might try to use it and recommend it to some of my friends if I end up liking it but I'm just curious though, where did you find out about nanovault??
Pages:
Jump to: