Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 137. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I made it to double digits in the rich list. :-)

Time for a Happy Dance  Cheesy

Bring on the higher value.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
stealthcoin will have a huge appreciation after mintpal V2 release because will be free from bots that hold its price in bottrex

+1.

Stealthcoin was selected for mintpal for a reason, it's well on its way to be the best anon coin out there.

it was.. this coin + Hondo = Moon bound.

Its a nobrainer.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
stealthcoin will have a huge appreciation after mintpal V2 release because will be free from bots that hold its price in bottrex

+1.

Stealthcoin was selected for mintpal for a reason, it's well on its way to be the best anon coin out there.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I feel like we should give SSD a little love if they don't make it into the V2 launch.  It's like XST's baby brother.

I 100% disagree. How does that benefit the stealthcoin community? Let's focus on the stealthcoin community please. Any community projects ongoing?

How about this...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/comments/2h22j6/up_to_20k_xst_bounty_for_xst_dac/

Any more ideas?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Just look at the top 10 of Bittrex. I remember when i started with stealth. No beautiful logo Cheesy. No volumes. If we got lucky we got 1 btc volume on 1 day Wink. Stealtcoin is on top every single day. That is just unbelievable and hopefully Hondo can pull of the most important thing. We all know what that is! Cheesy
Activity: 188
Sound science
MintPal v2 will hit in 24hrs

This should be interesting

I feel like we should give SSD a little love if they don't make it into the V2 launch.  It's like XST's baby brother.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
MintPal v2 will hit in 24hrs

This should be interesting
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Its impressive how strong this coin is.  Cool

12k in a few days once Hondo's new anon features are implemented.

Dont forget Mintpal is around the corner too. A lot of people have been waiting on 3 weeks of free trading. XST will see massive volume... You heard it here first.

12k in a few days once Hondo's new anon features are implemented.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This coin has many futures.  Be prepared when MPv2 comes + New Wallet + Chandran Signatures + Open Bazaar = death to Monero = Monero Marketcap into XST = $1.50 per XST = we all go to party time.  ok ?

Of course it is, if the author would do whatever he said, I think he have also for next year some new revolutionary ideas. I also think that  inthe new year We should make a gift fo him  Grin
Activity: 238
This coin has many futures.  Be prepared when MPv2 comes + New Wallet + Chandran Signatures + Open Bazaar = death to Monero = Monero Marketcap into XST = $1.50 per XST = we all go to party time.  ok ?

$1.50 Nice  Cheesy..But after open bazaar I think it will be $5/XST  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Whats a good pool to mine this?

Unfortunately PoS is over and no multipool that i know of...
POW is over, now it is pos only.
Activity: 473
Whats a good pool to mine this?
Activity: 272
I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo. If they do sell code chance Stealth and SSD wil get destroyed and all the other coins they touch, as carbon copy will end up with many useless coins. I think they won't do this. I wised SSD could have a better name when it came out. Also what is good to the coins when they carbon copy each other, or perhaps if they have something like SuperNet in their mind?
What I think about Argakiig and Hondo is wrong, collaboration is good.

Welcome back BTCwriter!

You got me, though! You dumped right on my 10k order. It was at the top of the buys when you dumped.

Good to have you back man!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo. If they do sell code chance Stealth and SSD wil get destroyed and all the other coins they touch, as carbon copy will end up with many useless coins. I think they won't do this. I wised SSD could have a better name when it came out. Also what is good to the coins when they carbon copy each other, or perhaps if they have something like SuperNet in their mind?
What I think about Argakiig and Hondo is wrong, collaboration is good.

Welcome back BTCwriter!

You got me, though! You dumped right on my 10k order. It was at the top of the buys when you dumped.
Activity: 135
^this + mintpal and soon to be renewed investment (and positive news) in XST (and alt's in general) can only mean one thing - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(if ppl would stop being impatient morons and sell so damn low, 'tards)

Problem being that no one in crypto is patient.  We all have the minds of goldfish.  If returns aren't achieved almost immediately, most will take their losses and move on to the next one.

yep, but who does that with stealthcoin is a moron. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Exactly.  You go around enough threads you see people going "Ahhh man. If only I had gotten in xyz coin when it was at under 20k, I would have fat stax". Most of those guys don't get that this is what it looks like for a coin to reach that level.  A few plateus, some dumping but an inevitable rise due to its killer tech and dev.

You need patience to see a coin reach monumental levels. I believe stealthcoin will get there and when it's at 200k people will be posting "Ahhh man. If only I had gotten in stealthcoin when it was under 20k..."
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
^this + mintpal and soon to be renewed investment (and positive news) in XST (and alt's in general) can only mean one thing - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Problem being that no one in crypto is patient.  We all have the minds of goldfish.  If returns aren't achieved almost immediately, most will take their losses and move on to the next one.

yep, but who does that with stealthcoin is a moron. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.
Activity: 140

Jump to: