Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 138. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
^this + mintpal and soon to be renewed investment (and positive news) in XST (and alt's in general) can only mean one thing - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(if ppl would stop being impatient morons and sell so damn low, 'tards)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
what is so special about this coin?

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Please look at the op: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealth-coincom-tor-stealthtext-worlds-first-anonymous-sms-tx-681725

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
what is so special about this coin?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Now SSD developer can sell this unique XST technology to other coins . Am I right ?

I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo. If they do sell code chance Stealth and SSD wil get destroyed and all the other coins they touch, as carbon copy will end up with many useless coins. I think they won't do this. I wised SSD could have a better name when it came out. Also what is good to the coins when they carbon copy each other, or perhaps if they have something like SuperNet in their mind?
What I think about Argakiig and Hondo is wrong, collaboration is good.

Very nice to see you here again BTCwriter.
I think the same thing. Looks like a really great thing is being created for them.

Yes, I'm back again but I can't get all my cheap coins back. It's a regrettable moved but life go on, I remember not to trade again when drunk.

LOL
Sorry for your lost coins.
I'm really glad you came back to the team
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Now SSD developer can sell this unique XST technology to other coins . Am I right ?

I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo. If they do sell code chance Stealth and SSD wil get destroyed and all the other coins they touch, as carbon copy will end up with many useless coins. I think they won't do this. I wised SSD could have a better name when it came out. Also what is good to the coins when they carbon copy each other, or perhaps if they have something like SuperNet in their mind?

I think the same thing. Looks like a really great thing is being created for them.

Yes, I'm back again but I can't get all my cheap coins back. It's a regrettable moved but life go on, I remember not to trade again when drunk.

You are welcomed back with very warmly as you are one of the big and best supporters of the StealthCoin .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

7/11 ?
LOL
I think shieldcoin is a piece of shit and you should get back to your thread instead of coming here to bother with your shitcoin

Exactly this I wanted to write that this article is out-dated and irrelevant , I don't see any sense to post this now except Fud.
legendary
Activity: 924
Anyone else notice that sonic keeps coming out with very similar tech to stealth? Same website, same coin characteristics, same app? I'm hoping sonic is copying stealth but I don't get why they are working together...if Hondo is the man, why give sonic all the code?

More of a question. I want stealth to succeed.

WTF kind of coin name sonicscrewdriver? Yes, I don't like this guy seen he's trying to work with scammer from ARcoin, the wall street guy(iconexpert?). When you work with a scammer then you're a scammer. I guessed Hondo trading the SMS coding for the web wallet seen the guy is good with web thing. Instead of making something big and work with someone he's trying to prove to his mom he can do it on his own. I just hope Hondo don't know this guy or don't work with this guy. I never trust guy.
Then this is not the case.

Like I said SSD could have a better name when it came out. I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo, I think they won't sell their code. It would destroy both Stealthcoin and SSD if they sell their code.
Then do not stick to accusations that you're dumping XST one day ago.Thanks for the reply.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

7/11 ?
LOL
I think shieldcoin is a piece of shit and you should get back to your thread instead of coming here to bother with your shitcoin
legendary
Anyone else notice that sonic keeps coming out with very similar tech to stealth? Same website, same coin characteristics, same app? I'm hoping sonic is copying stealth but I don't get why they are working together...if Hondo is the man, why give sonic all the code?

WTF kind of coin name sonicscrewdriver? Yes, I don't like this guy seen he's trying to work with scammer from ARcoin, the wall street guy(iconexpert?). When you work with a scammer then you're a scammer. I guessed Hondo trading the SMS coding for the web wallet seen the guy is good with web thing. Instead of making something big and work with someone he's trying to prove to his mom he can do it on his own. I just hope Hondo don't know this guy or don't work with this guy. I never trust guy.

Like I said SSD could have a better name when it came out. I still have faith in both Argakiig and Hondo, I think they won't sell their code. It would destroy both Stealthcoin and SSD if they sell their code.
legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

It's sad to see and know this is happening. Once a scammer always a scammer. So when a job comes with another coin and they need this code he will then sell to feed his family. Instead of invest in one product and make it big he is just create the code and sell it or just make another coin altogether. There will be many coins just like this to come. Sound like loljoe products to me at this point.

legendary
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

It's sad to see and know this is happening. Once a scammer always a scammer. So when a job comes with another coin and they need this code he will then sell to feed his family. Instead of invest in one product and make it big he is just create the code and sell it or just make another coin altogether. There will be many coins just like this to come. Sound like loljoe products to me at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1050
no doubt about Hondo, we have the best Dev,
Hondo deliver always the best...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
#hondofacts lol we should get this trending
Activity: 42
just wanted to say hi to everyone ,

this is the first coin i have purchased after trying to mine coins for the last 12 month - I gave up on that as the electric cost was too much so i bought some XST Smiley

legendary
I am going to roll a Tor update into this release. The new version of Tor has some significant privacy and security improvements that I want to get in ASAP. This addition will add an extra day or two to this release, but will be worth the time. I decided not to make the Tor update a separate release, which actually accelerates development because each release requires several hours of building and bundling deployments.

-- Hondo

Grin good information ,  We are peaceful about this coin
we have the best dev, infact xst is not the copy paste coin,
it has genuine code.
Activity: 48
I am going to roll a Tor update into this release. The new version of Tor has some significant privacy and security improvements that I want to get in ASAP. This addition will add an extra day or two to this release, but will be worth the time. I decided not to make the Tor update a separate release, which actually accelerates development because each release requires several hours of building and bundling deployments.

-- Hondo

Grin good information ,  We are peaceful about this coin
Jump to: