Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 140. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pookie dumped and I bought much the coins! So full of the happiness!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob be dumping every other days.  He no longer buy, he dump on XST faithful.

Dont you know, i never buy. I just get free coins to dump! LMAO Facepalm!

I'll see you at Mintapl V2 launch!

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Bob be dumping every other days.  He no longer buy, he dump on XST faithful.

it's normal for him, when he start buying price jump quickly.
When he start selling, he sell slowly so price won't dropped down quickly.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
This coin is undumpable!  Smiley We are going to the permanent moon and beyond Bob's sell walls  Smiley

It's really amazing that how XST trying hard to hold the price.

Actually it is quite dumpable.  Dump as much as low as you want we will soak it up.  Then go back up.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
why is someone selling 600,000 at 90k? Huh

Someone trying to scare you into selling him your coins for cheap.

You a baby girl.  Your scare wall not scare us.  Too poor for buy wall?

mamafudster, i think you must have a big "B" tattooed on side of the butt and other big "B" tattooed on the other side.
Then when you go down in 4, the message appears: B O B
Sorry for my english but i think you understood what i said Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This coin is undumpable!  Smiley We are going to the permanent moon and beyond Bob's sell walls  Smiley

It's really amazing that how XST trying hard to hold the price.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I sent the Poloniex exchange some stealth coins, and they haven't shown up in an hour and I've very concerned so I looked them up on the blockchain, something about not being redeemed. Could somebody help me so I know I haven't just lost that money? Here is a screenshot

You haven't lost the money. "Not yet redeemed" means that the coins have not been spent by the account receiving them.

We tested the new functionality on a testnet, which is isolated from the main net. So there would be no interference.

It is likely that the problem is purely with poloniex. They do not have a status page like bittrex, so it is difficult to diagnose the issue. A most likely explanation is that they had a wallet server go offline.

Your best bet for immediate help is to use the poloniex troll box and get a mod to meet you in the #poloniex IRC. Poloniex has some of the best customer support in the industry.

Just thought I'd update you and the rest of the community that might have been curious. You were completely right about Poloniex. The guys on Poloniex were great about it and got it resolved quickly, thanks for your suggestion to contact them in the troll box. If I hadn't it may have taken me a lot longer to get the problem resolved. This little crises of mine and its resolution, just reaffirms in my mind that this community and this coin are great. I have no regrets about investing in XST. You guys are the real deal, thanks so much for your help and suggestions.

Nice that you got your coins back and yes we all are community so we must grow together.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
the crypto world is open source.
It is inevitable that when stealthcoin complete your roadmap, other devs will copy and paste your code and your ideas.
Even before the roadmap completed, stealthcoin already had its source code copied by various other currencies such as arcoin.
All other coins that have tor + pos, uses the xst's source code
Unfortunately it happens with all good coins.
So it is important a strong community, the best dev team that never tired of having new ideas and applies them long before the other and the best name: "stealthcoin"  Grin

1++
Activity: 182
I sent the Poloniex exchange some stealth coins, and they haven't shown up in an hour and I've very concerned so I looked them up on the blockchain, something about not being redeemed. Could somebody help me so I know I haven't just lost that money? Here is a screenshot

You haven't lost the money. "Not yet redeemed" means that the coins have not been spent by the account receiving them.

We tested the new functionality on a testnet, which is isolated from the main net. So there would be no interference.

It is likely that the problem is purely with poloniex. They do not have a status page like bittrex, so it is difficult to diagnose the issue. A most likely explanation is that they had a wallet server go offline.

Your best bet for immediate help is to use the poloniex troll box and get a mod to meet you in the #poloniex IRC. Poloniex has some of the best customer support in the industry.

Just thought I'd update you and the rest of the community that might have been curious. You were completely right about Poloniex. The guys on Poloniex were great about it and got it resolved quickly, thanks for your suggestion to contact them in the troll box. If I hadn't it may have taken me a lot longer to get the problem resolved. This little crises of mine and its resolution, just reaffirms in my mind that this community and this coin are great. I have no regrets about investing in XST. You guys are the real deal, thanks so much for your help and suggestions.

Activity: 436
Hondo you are amazing. Thanks for quick help.
Activity: 252
This coin is undumpable!  Smiley We are going to the permanent moon and beyond Bob's sell walls  Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Am I the only one who has such big probles with syncing the wallet? Yes I know its tor, but it stuck for hours sometimes, to continue with a few blocks after that-.- Restart the wallet dont help and delete aveything expect the wallet also dont help.

You are not the only one. This is fixed in the new update, which I believe I will be able to release tonight.

If you just need to sync, then you can revert back to the previous micro-release (1.2.0.1), below. I should have put these links up earlier, but I forgot that I hadn't removed them completely. Version 1.2.0.1 is the same as the most recent update except for some log file bloat that happens when you stake coins.

I have been aiming to get the latest update out before the checkpoint issue affected too many users, but it has taken me a couple of more days to get it ready than I imagined. I would make a separate release to fix this issue, but just doing builds and bundles is about 5 or 6 hours of work for a release and I'd rather push on the major update than spend time on a patch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Hondo

1.2.0.1 Links

Windows (Manual Install):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YVms3aURjTm9ZNjA/edit?usp=sharing

Mac:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWXhFWVBQdDNWMFk/edit?usp=sharing

Linux:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YeGdyNVVBc0RmS2c/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, passed the block I had trouble with and back to the latest wallet, everything's fine!!! Can't believe I didn't think of it before....!?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This seems interesting,
Why is it teamed up with anon text though?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

wow! they look beautiful!
pm are you a web designer for hire or are you part of the stealth team

pm1978 is part of stealth team and is also responsible for the great success of the coin.
He is de best designer in crypto world
But I thing if you pay well, he can do something for you too  Cheesy

They do look nice. Looks like the same kind of work Shadowcash uses.

Just compare stealthcoin op with shadowcash op
XST design is much better

Thank you Emilio, I appreciate it very much !  Cheesy

I have noticed your work too. You got some mad skills bro.
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
Am I the only one who has such big probles with syncing the wallet? Yes I know its tor, but it stuck for hours sometimes, to continue with a few blocks after that-.- Restart the wallet dont help and delete aveything expect the wallet also dont help.

You are not the only one. This is fixed in the new update, which I believe I will be able to release tonight.

If you just need to sync, then you can revert back to the previous micro-release (1.2.0.1), below. I should have put these links up earlier, but I forgot that I hadn't removed them completely. Version 1.2.0.1 is the same as the most recent update except for some log file bloat that happens when you stake coins.

I have been aiming to get the latest update out before the checkpoint issue affected too many users, but it has taken me a couple of more days to get it ready than I imagined. I would make a separate release to fix this issue, but just doing builds and bundles is about 5 or 6 hours of work for a release and I'd rather push on the major update than spend time on a patch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Hondo

1.2.0.1 Links

Windows (Manual Install):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YVms3aURjTm9ZNjA/edit?usp=sharing

Mac:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWXhFWVBQdDNWMFk/edit?usp=sharing

Linux:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YeGdyNVVBc0RmS2c/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com

wow! they look beautiful!
pm are you a web designer for hire or are you part of the stealth team

pm1978 is part of stealth team and is also responsible for the great success of the coin.
He is de best designer in crypto world
But I thing if you pay well, he can do something for you too  Cheesy

They do look nice. Looks like the same kind of work Shadowcash uses.

Just compare stealthcoin op with shadowcash op
XST design is much better

Thank you Emilio, I appreciate it very much !  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
the crypto world is open source.
It is inevitable that when stealthcoin complete your roadmap, other devs will copy and paste your code and your ideas.
Even before the roadmap completed, stealthcoin already had its source code copied by various other currencies such as arcoin.
All other coins that have tor + pos, uses the xst's source code
Unfortunately it happens with all good coins.
So it is important a strong community, the best dev team that never tired of having new ideas and applies them long before the other and the best name: "stealthcoin"  Grin
Activity: 176
XST and SSD are like BTC and LTC! Big brother and small brother!
Two teams working together, what's wrong here? I don't understand you guys
No doubt - it's the best products on the market!
Look at the opponents - most of them even don't have a working web site, but cap is about few millions, lol
We should unite all forces and promote it like one strong community!

personally i dont see how having a clone coin with the same new features leeching off our market cap does any good.... but if you say so....

ok, let it leech off 1/3 of our cap... but both products can leech off those markets:

Litecoin   $ 138,853,297
Ripple      $ 135,735,506
BitSharesX   $ 60,925,451
Dogecoin   $ 36,826,963
Nxt      $ 28,609,617
Peercoin   $ 21,132,080
Darkcoin   $ 13,715,603
Namecoin   $ 10,891,527
BitShares PTS   $ 6,096,055
BitcoinDark   $ 5,488,944
Counterparty   $ 4,920,060

now you understand?

Theoretically yeah i see what your saying, but in the real world, crypto has been a rough game lately with falling btc prices more and more btc is being pulled out of alts in general (creating a downward cycle) , there's a limited amount of "fresh" btc that is going to be invested, I feel that one coin would have a much better chance to succeed then multiple smaller ones fighting for that btc.... If it was all focused on one coin XST then it would focus and galvanize the newer investors to only have one coin to pick

Its all about supply vs demand and right now there seems to be very little demand for alts in general... if i had a vote i would say that dev should not be giving/selling away our new features to SSD its just too messy, but dev will do what he wants and the investors will do what they want
Activity: 91
Also XST can create it's own market. (Open Bazaar first step for it) New investors outside of the cryptoworld!
Jump to: