Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 139. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
several hours of build time? slow build machine or need to automate more of the build process?

there are windows build, mac build and linux build. some dev could take days for this. now this is a guy from aerrow.

This dev builds daemons too and probably tests on each platform. Builds are signed by cryptocertify and he makes auto installers for windows and drag-and-drop disk images for macs too. He runs everything through virus total and puts them all up on google drive.

I don't even think bitcoin is this thurough.

If Hondo had been part of bitcoin core development btc would be at $10,000 #hondofacts
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
several hours of build time? slow build machine or need to automate more of the build process?

there are windows build, mac build and linux build. some dev could take days for this. now this is a guy from aerrow.

This dev builds daemons too and probably tests on each platform. Builds are signed by cryptocertify and he makes auto installers for windows and drag-and-drop disk images for macs too. He runs everything through virus total and puts them all up on google drive.

I don't even think bitcoin is this thurough.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
calm down dudes, i'm not bashing anyone, just curious about the build process. I also invest in XST (and others) just don't have room in my SIG for everything...

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/MASSACRE_zpsa072cd3e.jpg

LOL

Your hilarious bro
Activity: 616
Why not just release the Windows wallet first and you can do the others later?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
calm down dudes, i'm not bashing anyone, just curious about the build process. I also invest in XST (and others) just don't have room in my SIG for everything...

Activity: 181
optical illusion
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

this isn't a copy&paste coin like your
Activity: 42
I am going to roll a Tor update into this release. The new version of Tor has some significant privacy and security improvements that I want to get in ASAP. This addition will add an extra day or two to this release, but will be worth the time. I decided not to make the Tor update a separate release, which actually accelerates development because each release requires several hours of building and bundling deployments.

-- Hondo

Now we're talkin'... this is some good shit right here!
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

Activity: 181
optical illusion
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
I am going to roll a Tor update into this release. The new version of Tor has some significant privacy and security improvements that I want to get in ASAP. This addition will add an extra day or two to this release, but will be worth the time. I decided not to make the Tor update a separate release, which actually accelerates development because each release requires several hours of building and bundling deployments.

-- Hondo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Also, some of you guys can stop by here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487409.new#new to let some of those people know about XST.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
How much longer until that Mintpal V2 Launch?  Supposedly it was this last weekend but it never happened?

Anyone?

Thanks!

Wow, the pleasure of THE Vlad2Vlad in our thread...   Wink
legendary
Bob be dumping every other days.  He no longer buy, he dump on XST faithful.

Dont you know, i never buy. I just get free coins to dump! LMAO Facepalm!

I'll see you at Mintapl V2 launch!

How much longer until that Mintpal V2 Launch?  Supposedly it was this last weekend but it never happened?

Anyone?

Thanks!

It was supposed to be 2 weeks ago... then last weekend... now by Friday... we'll see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Bob be dumping every other days.  He no longer buy, he dump on XST faithful.

Dont you know, i never buy. I just get free coins to dump! LMAO Facepalm!

I'll see you at Mintapl V2 launch!

Anyone?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 48
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Why Pookie still dumping? Doesn't he know this coin is UNDUMPABLE!!!

Its coming!!
[bad image]

It would be better with the right coin logo, no ?  Smiley

hahahaha would be nice,indeed
Jump to: