Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 141. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
no other coin has this name: "stealthcoin"
I love this name
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
XST and SSD are like BTC and LTC! Big brother and small brother!
Two teams working together, what's wrong here? I don't understand you guys
No doubt - it's the best products on the market!
Look at the opponents - most of them even don't have a working web site, but cap is about few millions, lol
We should unite all forces and promote it like one strong community!

personally i dont see how having a clone coin with the same new features leeching off our market cap does any good.... but if you say so....

ok, let it leech off 1/3 of our cap... but both products can leech off those markets:

Litecoin   $ 138,853,297
Ripple      $ 135,735,506
BitSharesX   $ 60,925,451
Dogecoin   $ 36,826,963
Nxt      $ 28,609,617
Peercoin   $ 21,132,080
Darkcoin   $ 13,715,603
Namecoin   $ 10,891,527
BitShares PTS   $ 6,096,055
BitcoinDark   $ 5,488,944
Counterparty   $ 4,920,060

now you understand?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Look at the opponents - most of them even don't have a working web site, but cap is about few millions, lol

personally i dont see how having a clone coin with the same new features leeching off our market cap does any good.... but if you say so....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is it just me? I think the collaborative relationship with the SSD developer is a huge bonus - it show's Hondo's character, usually when someone moves on to develop another coin it causes major friction and distraction, in our case the opposite has happened two major minds are continuing a collaborative effort on brand new technology.

Having zero drama on the development side allows all these new features to be implemented smoothly. In addition the SSD developer is also providing support and wants to see XST succeed.

This really is noticable here. I've seen so much drama at other coins, I'm happy this isn't happening in XST. Remarkably good devs here.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Is it just me? I think the collaborative relationship with the SSD developer is a huge bonus - it show's Hondo's character, usually when someone moves on to develop another coin it causes major friction and distraction, in our case the opposite has happened two major minds are continuing a collaborative effort on brand new technology.

Having zero drama on the development side allows all these new features to be implemented smoothly. In addition the SSD developer is also providing support and wants to see XST succeed.

I agree with you, but BTCwriter sees the ssd dev as a traitor by exit the xst dev team to create his own currency using the same source code.
Although not agreeing, I respect his opinion.
But the weak hands who dropped their coins after this, are stupid because there is not any reason for it. Just the personal cause from BTCwriter against Argakiig.
XST will be in mintpal V2 in the coming days and today will have new wallets and a new anon feature.

BTCwriter seeing the dev as a traitor is an incorrect assessment imo - Hondo acted in a very professional way, stoic infact. Collaboration opposed to competition is a far better outcome and seeing the true character of the lead dev solidifies the stealthcoin movement.
Activity: 84
"Here's a hard guarantee. @MintpalExchange V2 before Friday."

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/516593782033481728

I'm not holding my breath anymore.  They had better offer like 1 month of free trading for this shit.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
"Here's a hard guarantee. @MintpalExchange V2 before Friday."

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/516593782033481728

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I agree with you, but BTCwriter sees the ssd dev as a traitor by exit the xst dev team to create its own currency using the same source code.
But the weak hands who dropped their coins after this, are stupid because there is not any reason for it. Just the personal cause from BTCwriter against Argakiig.
XST will be in mintpal V2 in the coming days and today will have new wallets and a new anon feature.

It's easy to see what happened. BTCwriter dumped his coins and whales have put up sell walls to get in cheaply. With a new secret anon feature coming out, the price should be going up from speculative buying. And that is what happens. But whales speculatively buy smartly and average traders dump coins dumbly.

Even BTCwriter wasn't smart about dumping coins. The floor was solid, he could have sold off his holdings at closer to 10k in the accumulation zone.
Activity: 197
Am I the only one who has such big probles with syncing the wallet? Yes I know its tor, but it stuck for hours sometimes, to continue with a few blocks after that-.- Restart the wallet dont help and delete aveything expect the wallet also dont help.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8993383

New wallet coming soon to address this.
Activity: 742

It's better. Most coins hate each other. We all know the world is a better place when we work together.

But I own tons of both so its all good to me either way.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I agree with you, but BTCwriter sees the ssd dev as a traitor by exit the xst dev team to create his own currency using the same source code.
Activity: 602
When you start to see comments like "thanks for the cheap coins", is when you realize the coin is done.

50 btc dump, too much to see a good recovery in the short term.
Activity: 436
Am I the only one who has such big probles with syncing the wallet? Yes I know its tor, but it stuck for hours sometimes, to continue with a few blocks after that-.- Restart the wallet dont help and delete aveything expect the wallet also dont help.
Activity: 540

It is not about good or bad, it is about making profit. And it is easier to get SSD to 5K (and thus double your investment) than it is to get XST to 16K.
I think that is why a lot of dumping is happening on XST and mnoney flowing to SSD. This will probably continue till XST is back to 6 or 7K.
Activity: 272

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
thanks for cheap coins, sure loser will cry later,
XST is the future coin with innovation features.
Activity: 168
Someone dump great XST for pump SSD ?

no, sell xst now to buy ssd is stupid.

A big holder who has been here since day one, decided to dump their coins because doesn't like the ssd dev and he not liked when knowed that  Hondo still work together with Argakiig.

At the end it will be good to better distribute coins

Its Good big whales live this coin xst is for strong holder
Maybe they want to hop on SSD  while its 2200k sats
And pump that to 8k to 10k and sell it make quick profit

Thank-you for pointing that out. Sounds like you are championing an SSD pump- which we could care less about.
Activity: 238
Someone dump great XST for pump SSD ?

no, sell xst now to buy ssd is stupid.

A big holder who has been here since day one, decided to dump their coins because doesn't like the ssd dev and he not liked when knowed that  Hondo still work together with Argakiig.

At the end it will be good to better distribute coins

Its Good big whales live this coin xst is for strong holder
Maybe they want to hop on SSD  while its 2200k sats
And pump that to 8k to 10k and sell it make quick profit
Jump to: