Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 148. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
400% rise? better to sell now, dont be greed, win = sell before bob.

I took a look at your previous posts and found this one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8808959

That explains a lot about you.

Do you can see that who destroyed cloak were the devs who disappeared 10 days ago? They have not delivered anything they promised and it is obvious that large investors jumped out of that scam.
Stealthcoin is not a coin to pump&dump.
Stealthcoin is real
Until now the dev team delivered everything they promised
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 213
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
so this is a pumpndumpscam coin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Hahah boo to mod deleting posts.  And Thanks to you.  Maybe have a weekly tally to see how the coins progress.  Rather than just a current snapshot.  Or something.

Haha yeah.. he fixed it though Smiley

And yeah that's actually a really good idea! I will try to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Lets get this to 100?! Apparently is was set up ad an aero marketing ploy....we are totally boycotting it...more votes please.

It's cross marketing.. everybody wins. Notice how all of the Aero guys now know of XST? Wink

Main ANN is gonna be updated to show all the top coins.. And you're winning so.. Is the fact that Aero started it really worth throwing away free views on XST??

Your call, thread will keep moving with or without XST news Tongue

Thanks to mprep for starting it.  Very cool.

KryptoLyding and I started it off of an idea from someone in the aero thread. Glad you think so Smiley I think it will work well. Because seriously we need to get these altcoin exchange volumes up.

Mprep is a bct mod that started deleting some posts but not others for "promoting coins in other threads".. we got that undone though. haha

Hahah boo to mod deleting posts.  And Thanks to you.  Maybe have a weekly tally to see how the coins progress.  Rather than just a current snapshot.  Or something.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
how much XST own bobsurplus?

Lets get this to 100?! Apparently is was set up ad an aero marketing ploy....we are totally boycotting it...more votes please.

It's cross marketing.. everybody wins. Notice how all of the Aero guys now know of XST? Wink

Main ANN is gonna be updated to show all the top coins.. And you're winning so.. Is the fact that Aero started it really worth throwing away free views on XST??

KryptoLyding and I started it off of an idea from someone in the thread. Glad you think so Smiley I think it will work well. Because seriously we need to get these altcoin exchange volumes up.

Mprep is a bct mod that started deleting some posts but not others for "promoting coins in other threads".. we got that undone though. haha
legendary

Lmao... Before me eh? I tell you i wont be selling any coins for at least 8 weeks.. So anyone selling now is just making me richer... please sell.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I think so too and buy back at 5k

[Edit] my bad, mprep is the bct mod.  Was mistakenly protecting Aero from the flood of alt coin posts in the Aero thread.  Brilliant on Aero's part.  This could be something that takes on a life of its own.
Activity: 160
legendary

I endorse cross marketing!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/UiW2ImN.jpg

looks like we might not be done yet.... 10k floor confirmed and we should see some upward movement again, very well could see 15k again in a day or two Smiley

Most of the initial volume for XST was at ~7-8k so its natural to see some pull-back at 15k, this is just profit taking, and once more turn over happens this thing will be ready to go to 20k+

STRONG HANDS PREVAIL, while weak hands fail...

Just wanted to remind everyone about this sick chart.

Here is my idea
https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5425de63.jpg
Activity: 213
so I've been reading about stealthcoin for a bit and what I understand is there is no working anonymity yet? Stealthsend to be released in November, right?

Network anonymity is implemented. Blockchain anonymity is in the roadmap. The devs aren't copying something that already exists but implementing ring signatures without blockchain bloat. A revoltionary approach to anon with a long term application, unlike cryptonote coins. Be patient. You could always invest when it is finally implemented but you will have to pay a lot more per coin. It's up to you.
Activity: 168
so I've been reading about stealthcoin for a bit and what I understand is there is no working anonymity yet? Stealthsend to be released in November, right?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

best presentation XST Coins

dont forget this amazing video with Daniel Budiman too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be
legendary

looks like we might not be done yet.... 10k floor confirmed and we should see some upward movement again, very well could see 15k again in a day or two Smiley

Most of the initial volume for XST was at ~7-8k so its natural to see some pull-back at 15k, this is just profit taking, and once more turn over happens this thing will be ready to go to 20k+

STRONG HANDS PREVAIL, while weak hands fail...

Just wanted to remind everyone about this sick chart.
Jump to: