Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 145. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I'd like to buy more coins, anyone follow me?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

Nice, Hondo
Thanks for the explanation
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Anyone else notice that sonic keeps coming out with very similar tech to stealth? Same website, same coin characteristics, same app? I'm hoping sonic is copying stealth but I don't get why they are working together...if Hondo is the man, why give sonic all the code?

More of a question. I want stealth to succeed.

WTF kind of coin name sonicscrewdriver? Yes, I don't like this guy seen he's trying to work with scammer from ARcoin, the wall street guy(iconexpert?). When you work with a scammer then you're a scammer. I guessed Hondo trading the SMS coding for the web wallet seen the guy is good with web thing. Instead of making something big and work with someone he's trying to prove to his mom he can do it on his own. I just hope Hondo don't know this guy or don't work with this guy. I never trust guy.

Not sure if trolling, if so - this is my only response...

First, they changed the name to sonic.

Second, it can't hurt to have other choices in anonymous coins in case things go wrong (authorities, bugs in coding etc.. )

Activity: 63
Anyone else notice that sonic keeps coming out with very similar tech to stealth? Same website, same coin characteristics, same app? I'm hoping sonic is copying stealth but I don't get why they are working together...if Hondo is the man, why give sonic all the code?

Probably twin coins being run by the same devs or two devs that share everything with each other. Sonic Screwdriver is a DR Who reference I believe.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008

WTF kind of coin name sonicscrewdriver? Yes, I don't like this guy seen he's trying to work with scammer from ARcoin, the wall street guy(iconexpert?). When you work with a scammer then you're a scammer. I guessed Hondo trading the SMS coding for the web wallet seen the guy is good with web thing. Instead of making something big and work with someone he's trying to prove to his mom he can do it on his own. I just hope Hondo don't know this guy or don't work with this guy. I never trust guy.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 938

According to other posts, the both dev's know each other and used to work together.
It does kind of suck that they might have competing coins..  
but on the other hand it's good because if one has problems - its like there is a backup and people can use the other coin and marketplace.

Better to have a 2-headed snake that could survive with one head if the other is ill.

Activity: 213

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Mintpal v2 up in "couple of days" now apparently......

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/with_replies

amateurs
Activity: 98
I'm having the same problem with another user, my wallet is stuck at block 100499 for more than a day....

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet
- deleting folders onion, tor and all files except wallet.dat
- adding rescan=1 stake=0 in conf file

Any input please??

Also, thank you for your persistence on this. I understand how frustrating this sort of problem can be. The honest effort you show is critical for a coin to improve. I hope you can remain part of our community because I think you will be a valuable member judging by your efforts.

-- Hondo

Thank you for your kind words Hondo and also for your feedback! You are the best and be assured that I am not going nowhere, I love XST!!!

wow can't wait for the release
Activity: 168
Activity: 98
how much XST own bobsurplus?
Activity: 196
^ What a dumb hoe. My posts history strongly disagrees with what the fuck you are accusing me of, but anyway, i will let you make a fool out of yourself. Meanwhile, invent ways so you cam pump this garbage up, cause you need to flash dump and GTFO from this bad experience called Stealth. It's ruining you...

When you are a scammer, all the world is a scam, yourmother.

And the way you react here, it's obvious that you are iconic expert. But why do you continue to fud the coin you cloned?

FUDsters only appear when they put up low ball bids to buy more coins. Maybe he got a payday yesterday and wants to get in.

Inb4 he posts the same 3 jpgs he has ZzzZzzZzZzZZz

Not unusual on altcoins thread, Fudster always come and noise in the thread because they want cheap coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
^ What a dumb hoe. My posts history strongly disagrees with what the fuck you are accusing me of, but anyway, i will let you make a fool out of yourself. Meanwhile, invent ways so you cam pump this garbage up, cause you need to flash dump and GTFO from this bad experience called Stealth. It's ruining you...

When you are a scammer, all the world is a scam, yourmother.

And the way you react here, it's obvious that you are iconic expert. But why do you continue to fud the coin you cloned?
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Nothing on TV tonight dude ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
This "loljosh"-made shitcoin is so stable that it makes Bob nervous. Usually the stability kills momentum so from the way he's hyping it, you can tell that he bought his bags at 9-12k.

WHY IS THIS VAPORWARE FAILURE NOT PUMPING YET Huh

Hodor, you owe Bob and his friend or fake account Emilio an explanation

A.S.A.P.

iconic expert aka Barabbas aka yourmother, this is my first post in this thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7734879

I'm here since day one.

I'm not fake account from anyone and you know it because we've met in a long time.
I took this pic of you going to the event on wall street that you promoted to libertycoin.
You were carrying the bag of money that you stole from blackcoin community.

legendary
Activity: 1008
You are all glazing over a SIGNIFICANT update in the post below!!!

This is absolutely my fault. I just found the problem and it's entirely embarrassing. I put in the wrong hash for a hardened checkpoint at block 100500.

I will have this fixed tonight and will make up for it tonight (or tomorrow at the latest) with a major update to the wallet and significant improvements to the anonymity.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

-- Hondo

Cool surprise as this come a little early
Jump to: