Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 146. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
This "loljosh"-made shitcoin is so stable that it makes Bob nervous. Usually the stability kills momentum so from the way he's hyping it, you can tell that he bought his bags at 9-12k.

WHY IS THIS VAPORWARE FAILURE NOT PUMPING YET Huh

Hodor, you owe Bob and his friend or fake account Emilio an explanation

A.S.A.P.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I'm having the same problem with another user, my wallet is stuck at block 100499 for more than a day....

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet
- deleting folders onion, tor and all files except wallet.dat
- adding rescan=1 stake=0 in conf file

Any input please??

This is absolutely my fault. I just found the problem and it's entirely embarrassing. I put in the wrong hash for a hardened checkpoint at block 100500.

I will have this fixed tonight and will make up for it tonight (or tomorrow at the latest) with a major update to the wallet and significant improvements to the anonymity.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

-- Hondo

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
EmilioMann  I will make you a funny gif since you like them so much.  Cool

lol
cool

I PM it to you...enjoy!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
XST has best dev, who deliver the best every time and on time,
thanks dev for great job.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Thanks DEV like always....Great Job.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

lol
cool
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
XST is more funny .gif site than coin thread now.  Roll Eyes

Sure, moron  Roll Eyes

I'm having the same problem with another user, my wallet is stuck at block 100499 for more than a day....

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

This is absolutely my fault. I just found the problem and it's entirely embarrassing. I put in the wrong hash for a hardened checkpoint at block 100500.

I will have this fixed tonight and will make up for it tonight (or tomorrow at the latest) with a major update to the wallet and significant improvements to the anonymity.

-- Hondo

Very nice, Hondo!
This devteam is without any doubt the best in the crypto universe
Wow more new developments that were not on the roadmap? More anonymity?
Devs, you are the men!
I'm here since the first day and every day I admire these guys more and more I'm sure it was the best investment of my life. I love this coin and its community.

XST is more funny .gif site than coin thread now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 197
You are all glazing over a SIGNIFICANT update in the post below!!!

-- Hondo

LOL no we've become complacent with them.  That is just the way of things in Stealth.  
Hey everyone, look a new update, its even early!  
Yawn, yeah Stealth devs come through again.  Business as usual.  Nothing new to see here move along.

Guess my buy order wont fill anytime soon.  Thanks Hondo. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you don't invest right now you're an idiot. This coin is going UP next days.
Activity: 182

-- Hondo

That's awesome!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

-- Hondo

LOL I knew it wouldn't take long from first seeing this post ~3 hours ago.  This is our lead dev people.  This is how he is.  This is what he does.  
Sees a problem, finds the problem, fixes the problem.  Owns up to it when it's his bad.  No equivocation.
[Edit]
Review his posts over the last 3 months.  You will see many where he addressed peoples individual problems.  Like a specific version of linux wallet build last week.
True ownership of responsibility.  

"For Hondo loved crypto so much that he gave us his one and only Stealthcoin, so that everyone who invests in him will not perish but have eternal btc."
Satoshi 4:05-10.

LOL
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

-- Hondo

This kind of response is worth it's weight in gold and show's this dev team is the real deal - you're a class act Hondo we're all looking forward to the new updates!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

-- Hondo

Very nice, Hondo!
This devteam is without any doubt the best in the crypto universe
Wow more new developments that were not on the roadmap? More anonymity?
Devs, you are the men!
I'm here since the first day and every day I admire these guys more and more I'm sure it was the best investment of my life. I love this coin and its community.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

-- Hondo

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

Also, thank you for your persistence on this. I understand how frustrating this sort of problem can be. The honest effort you show is critical for a coin to improve. I hope you can remain part of our community because I think you will be a valuable member judging by your efforts.

-- Hondo

Thank you for your kind words Hondo and also for your feedback! You are the best and be assured that I am not going nowhere, I love XST!!!
Activity: 197

Things I've tried:

- restarting wallet

Any input please??

-- Hondo

LOL I knew it wouldn't take long from first seeing this post ~3 hours ago.  This is our lead dev people.  This is how he is.  This is what he does.  
Sees a problem, finds the problem, fixes the problem.  Owns up to it when it's his bad.  No equivocation.
[Edit]
Review his posts over the last 3 months.  You will see many where he addressed peoples individual problems.  Like a specific version of linux wallet build last week.
True ownership of responsibility. 
Jump to: