Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 163. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
cant synhronize wallet 8363 blocks remaining v1.2.0.2 any suggestion?  Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I'm starting to think that there is a group at here. And it's members are trying to spread fud to decrease the price.
I think the group wants all XST.

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

Part of the reason is Bob, who attacked other threads touting XST and trash talking other coins (probably to get more buyers so he can dump), so people who didn't even know of XST took notice and decided to give back the favor. But too bad they don't realize Bob is probably gone already.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
40% quick flip, thanks.

I short now, i think is going down again.

You're going to short xst with only hours before Mintpal? This is madness!

I don´t think so, is going down again

Told ya!!

Bought back again at 10k and 9.5k

Ok big-shot. Post a pic of your trade history.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
What happened to MintPal?

What a shame. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
40% quick flip, thanks.

I short now, i think is going down again.

You're going to short xst with only hours before Mintpal? This is madness!

I don´t think so, is going down again

Told ya!!

Bought back again at 10k and 9.5k
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
What happened to MintPal?
Activity: 182

You stupid cunt. Open your eyes... Can't you see..........................

Lookup "shill" in the dictionary if you have one asswipe.

Where to start? Intelligent reply! Good use of English! You use words like ya''ll in your post and I'm the cunt? Sometimes it's better to say nothing and look a cunt as opposed to using words like ya''ll and proving you are one! Lol

[/quote]

Listen to me boy!

A certain person on this forum uses the word "ya'll" in his posts, a shill with several accounts, that's what I was referring to, but you came along like the fool you are a jumped in.  Grin

You idiot!
Activity: 246

You stupid cunt. Open your eyes... Can't you see..........................

Lookup "shill" in the dictionary if you have one asswipe.
[/quote]

Where to start? Intelligent reply! Good use of English! You use words like ya''ll in your post and I'm the cunt? Sometimes it's better to say nothing and look a cunt as opposed to using words like ya''ll and proving you are one! Lol
Activity: 322
Biggest sell wall I recall having seen- 50 btc at 11.5k. Damn.

Someone's looking to scoop up some cheap coins ey

Exactly
+1

Edit;
I'm starting to think that there is a group at here. And it's members are trying to spread fud to decrease the price.

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

The last time that this happened, XST went up 1000%. XST has been pumped and dumped on multiple times, and afterwards, there's always been a higher floor set than before.  Grin If it was a shitcoin that nobody cared about...the price would have crashed already.

As long as we stay in this price range, they're going to keep pumping and dumping to make quick profits. It has to be frustrating to them though, because I bet they thought the price would have dropped back down into the 9K's, which it hasn't lol So, they're having to pay more to get the coins back that they dumped.  Cheesy Hence...all of the FUD that we will be seeing in this thread.  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
all gone to fap and fud here Huh
i'm gonna hold and stop reading this thread

Ditto.
Activity: 714

Exactly
+1

Absolutely. Lucky person. My capital is all tied up. This coin is so undervalued it's not funny
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Exactly
+1

Edit;
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

1) well said.
2) your english is better than mine Smiley

lol thanks
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
no other coin has this:

StealthCoin Mention on DeepDotWeb - the media hub for underground commerce!

Article Link: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

A Dark Horse

Many question why ring signatures are not simply added to Bitcoin’s codebase. According to Bitcoin core developer gmaxwell, ring signatures are possible, but present challenges. A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.

If successful, Stealthsend will have an obfuscated blockchain similar to CryptoNotes while utilizing the well established bitcoin protocol. Additionally, it will also offer a significant reduction in storage.
To avoid the memory-expensive proofs required by an anonymous proof-of-stake coin, StealthSend will be a proof-of-work coin. StealthSend coins will be created by rewarding holders of StealthCoin at a 1:1 ratio in a proof-of-burn conversion. In other words, to get one StealthSend coin, a StealthCoin holder would have to burn one StealthCoin. After the proof-of-burn conversion, the remaining 15% of the total money supply will be emitted via proof-of-work, using a smooth emission algorithm.
Website – http://stealth-coin.com
Wallet – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code – https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Decentralized Dark Markets

In addition to Stealthsend, the Stealthcoin team recently announced that they plan to support Open Bazaar, which is an anonymous, decentralized marketplace. With the closings of Silk Road and many other Bitcoin commerce sites, a decentralized solution to an anonymous marketplace would fill an important niche.

Open Bazaar promises to be such a solution. It is an open-source project touting many innovations that improve on traditional markets, including a reputation system based on proof-of-burn pledges, which allow users to burn Bitcoin in exchange for reputation. Released under the permissive open source MIT License, the Open Bazaar project plans to launch before the end of 2014.

Very nice!!

I suggest to everyone to read the full article in the link that was posted and I add this:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

1) well said.
2) your english is better than mine Smiley
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
And this:

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

Stealthtext + webwallet = perfect!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#SHa94iEyP9yri70C.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
no other coin has this:

StealthCoin Mention on DeepDotWeb - the media hub for underground commerce!

Article Link: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

A Dark Horse

Many question why ring signatures are not simply added to Bitcoin’s codebase. According to Bitcoin core developer gmaxwell, ring signatures are possible, but present challenges. A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.

If successful, Stealthsend will have an obfuscated blockchain similar to CryptoNotes while utilizing the well established bitcoin protocol. Additionally, it will also offer a significant reduction in storage.
To avoid the memory-expensive proofs required by an anonymous proof-of-stake coin, StealthSend will be a proof-of-work coin. StealthSend coins will be created by rewarding holders of StealthCoin at a 1:1 ratio in a proof-of-burn conversion. In other words, to get one StealthSend coin, a StealthCoin holder would have to burn one StealthCoin. After the proof-of-burn conversion, the remaining 15% of the total money supply will be emitted via proof-of-work, using a smooth emission algorithm.
Website – http://stealth-coin.com
Wallet – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code – https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Decentralized Dark Markets

In addition to Stealthsend, the Stealthcoin team recently announced that they plan to support Open Bazaar, which is an anonymous, decentralized marketplace. With the closings of Silk Road and many other Bitcoin commerce sites, a decentralized solution to an anonymous marketplace would fill an important niche.

Open Bazaar promises to be such a solution. It is an open-source project touting many innovations that improve on traditional markets, including a reputation system based on proof-of-burn pledges, which allow users to burn Bitcoin in exchange for reputation. Released under the permissive open source MIT License, the Open Bazaar project plans to launch before the end of 2014.

Very nice!!

I suggest to everyone to read the full article in the link that was posted and I add this:

Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
all gone to fap and fud here Huh
i'm gonna hold and stop reading this thread
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
You show up in every thread acting a clown I'd love to spread your fuk in teeth over the floor let's talk about that

Chill dude  Smiley I'm 6.3ft tall and weight 232lb if you wanna try  Smiley

The thing is that smart money is moving to the asset market as you can see if you watch the recent development in liquidity and soon there will be nickels and dimes left in the alt market. People want profit back from their investments, not just feed whales  Smiley

Asset market like supernet and jl777hodl created by serial scammer jl777? No thanks, you can have all you want. You worth nothing and have no credential in my book, Unity asset and Supercam? Wait and chase Stealthcoin when Stealthsend and OpenBaazar is ready, you will see soon.
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Dat wall at 11500 aint moving, someones accumlating, good sign. Wall will be removed when hes done, all fine, dont see any problems in da hood, strong coin yo, you also should accumulate. Stable price to buy lot of coins.
Jump to: