Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 166. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
If XST is so cheap , why no one is buying the sell wall ....  Roll Eyes

Emilioman, lets go dude, go ahead and buy about 5 BTC of this wall, you will be rich  Grin ....  Kiss

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
33 BTC sell wall @ .000115...someone wanting to accumulate?

Yep, somebody wants more cheap coins now that MP V2 has been delayed.  Don't let it fool you into dumping.
I'm inclined to buy...but will watch for the time being.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yep, somebody wants more cheap coins now that MP V2 has been delayed.  Don't let it fool you into dumping.
legendary
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Fucking moolah is putting a damper on my XST moon party.  Angry
What did Moolah do?

They keep delaying the Mintpal V2 launch.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Cheesy

Whales are dumping! Time to buy in! Low price won't last long!

legendary
What did Moolah do?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I've been trying to get traction on an anti-moolah slogan, something like, 'Count on moolah, count your losses', or something like that. I mean that couldn't be more lame, but it sums them up for me, and I honestly don't know why people trust them to do anything at all, much less take their word for it when they say they'll work hard to make amends for their many broken promises.

I can't read the market, and I don't have great foresight or anything, but I knew in my bones that this mintpal V2 thing was set to be a damp squib. Maybe it'll give XST a bump sometime soon, but these moolah guys are just a hundred miles of bad road.

This is probably the disappointment talking. I hope they get it together and prove me wrong. Only I hate counting on them for good news.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 151
Padawans, listen carefully and learn with a jedi master, I

First lesson: #stealthcoin #XST is real. It is not a coin to pump&dump. It is a currency to be used in several markets around the world. In countries with oppressive governments or that totally control the economy. The largest group of whales here, is made up of several investors from these countries. And none of us will dump them before openbazaar and stealthmarkets that we plan to launch within our countries.

2- Like all good coin, there are also pump&dump groups, but these groups are no longer the beast of the apocalypse as they were before, or as some pieces of shit like iconic expert, satoshi000001 and others still are.

3- The groups who are here know how to work without destroying the currency. They have brain and know that can make alot of profits here. They do their profits and then replace its value as if nothing had happened. These guys also work and help a lot making publicity. If it was not for them, probably we would not be in launch of mintpal V2 today. Do you can see that who destroyed cloak were the devs who disappeared seven days ago? They have not delivered anything they promised and it is obvious that large investors jumped out of that scam
4- When happens a dump, stay relaxed and not get in panic sell, everything will return to normal in some hours. Let our advertising make their money and then reinvest the money placing it in an increasing floor and attracting new investors.

5- It's a long journey that is beginning here and everyone who is embarking on this spaceship will make lots of money. Stealthcoin is real! Soon it will be the official currency in a global market with over 500 million consumers. Wait and you will see  Wink

6- Sorry for my English  Grin

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP

Nah, Emilio will go down with this ship. Not that he's loyal but you know..

Grin GUYS, THIS COIN HAS 20% OF INFLATION.... STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT ....

You didn't do your homework. Hondo made inflation 20% to prevent a 51% attack. That's the reason behind 20% inflation. Besides as soon as Stealthsend hit the market it will be PoW and the 20% inflation will vanish.
So cut the bullshit and do your homework before you speak.
Activity: 272
Before the first dump all buy wall was removed.

No, quite some of this was from me, didn't pull it but bought a lot and I'm very happy about it.

I was talking about big orders. There was 24BTC single buy order. Was it yours? I don't think so Smiley
By the way I'm very happy for you that bought cheap XST.

Yes, a very huge amount of that buy were my btc. I believe in Stealthcoin, that's why I made that video (along with others who helped) and bought that much of it. It's a very cool concept and I don't intend to sell soon.

Gave you a shout on reddit dude let me know if I got your information right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2ha0xb/stealthcoin_infomercial_the_future_of_anon/
Activity: 28
So its Wednesday now in the UK and still no Stealthcoin on Mintpal !

Ughhhhhhh

50k!

Because moolah.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Before the first dump all buy wall was removed.

No, quite some of this was from me, didn't pull it but bought a lot and I'm very happy about it.

I was talking about big orders. There was 24BTC single buy order. Was it yours? I don't think so Smiley
By the way I'm very happy for you that bought cheap XST.

Yes, a very huge amount of that buy were my btc. I believe in Stealthcoin, that's why I made that video (along with others who helped) and bought that much of it. It's a very cool concept and I don't intend to sell soon.

Very nice man!
Your video is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 55
So its Wednesday now in the UK and still no Stealthcoin on Mintpal !

Ughhhhhhh

50k!
Activity: 181
FAKE BUY WALL HAS BEEN REMOVED.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EMILIOMAN ITS TIME TO BUY....  Kiss

Activity: 322
People think the Bitcointalk user known as "Stealthcoin" is associated with the development of Stealthcoin and thus associate his negative actions with Stealthcoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/central-bank-of-monero-794304
legendary
Activity: 1008

I know a couple people who own around 800k each, we will see their tone with their next post if these was their dumps that just happened. I wouldn't blame them and this is good for Stealthcoin.

edit;
look like one of the guy just dumped almost all of his coins as his wallet is almost done. Yes, I have the wallet address. I bet most people here know who I'm talking about  Grin He got these coins pretty cheap. His coins now spreads with lesser whales. Less weak hands whales the better.

edit2; the other whale also have less coins right now as he also dumps most of his on previous dump. Stealthcoin only have 2 or 3 more whales  Grin 2 are not going to dump

edit3; For your information the richlist is not correct
rank3 is my Bittrex XST address but I don't have that much coins in their as I bought and move them straight to my wallet for staking.
So, richlist number is not correct as bittrex slow to update them. I also believed rank1 and 2 also Bittrex addresses but with less coins in there.
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 197

Grin GUYS, THIS COIN HAS 20% OF INFLATION.... STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT ....

LOL thats been tried several times.  If 100% of the coins were staking, 20% would be correct.  If 50% of the coins were staking then it would be 10% inflation.  If 10% are staking it is 2% inflation. 

Next please  Wink
[Edit]
Jump to: