Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 167. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Padawans, listen carefully and learn with a jedi master, I

First lesson: #stealthcoin #XST is real. It is not a coin to pump&dump. It is a currency to be used in several markets around the world. In countries with oppressive governments or that totally control the economy. The largest group of whales here, is made up of several investors from these countries. And none of us will dump them before openbazaar and stealthmarkets that we plan to launch within our countries.

2- Like all good coin, there are also pump&dump groups, but these groups are no longer the beast of the apocalypse as they were before, or as some pieces of shit like iconic expert, satoshi000001 and others still are.

3- The groups who are here know how to work without destroying the currency. They have brain and know that can make alot of profits here. They do their profits and then replace its value as if nothing had happened. These guys also work and help a lot making publicity. If it was not for them, probably we would not be in launch of mintpal V2 today. Do you can see that who destroyed cloak were the devs who disappeared seven days ago? They have not delivered anything they promised and it is obvious that large investors jumped out of that scam
4- When happens a dump, stay relaxed and not get in panic sell, everything will return to normal in some hours. Let our advertising make their money and then reinvest the money placing it in an increasing floor and attracting new investors.

5- It's a long journey that is beginning here and everyone who is embarking on this spaceship will make lots of money. Stealthcoin is real! Soon it will be the official currency in a global market with over 500 million consumers. Wait and you will see  Wink

6- Sorry for my English  Grin

STEALTHCOIN NEW INVESTORS AND BAGHOLDERS IN NEAR FUTURE

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP

Nah, Emilio will go down with this ship. Not that he's loyal but you know..

Grin GUYS, THIS COIN HAS 20% OF INFLATION.... STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT ....

Activity: 213

I don't get the "oppressed people" argument honestly. Because for those people to get their hands on XST they would need to send FIAT to an exchange to aquire BTC and send it most likely to another exchange to buy XST which means by that time their money is already long outside of the country.

Buying XST in 5 steps and then transferring it to your mobile wallet to text it outside of your country's borders (I'm actually laughing a bit here because this is quite funny) is essentially as stealthy as sending BTC from an exchange to some wallet somewhere.

Again, I'm a holder and supporter of XST. But there's been an influx of new people over the last days that I feel swallow every propaganda and will be left holding a big bag of worthless coins some time soon.. Just want everyone to take a realistic look at things.

Looking at your post history, you don't have a good word to say about this coin. Why would you do that if you own XST?

Anyway...please do your research. You can buy XST for fiat already and it's only been 2 months since launch. I'm thinking you are a bit slow so I will have to forgive your ignorance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

First lesson: #stealthcoin #XST is real. It is not a coin to pump&dump. It is a currency to be used in several markets around the world. In countries with oppressive governments or that totally control the economy. The largest group of whales here, is made up of several investors from these countries. And none of us will dump them before openbazaar and stealthmarkets that we plan to launch within our countries.

2- Like all good coin, there are also pump&dump groups, but these groups are no longer the beast of the apocalypse as they were before, or as some pieces of shit like iconic expert, satoshi000001 and others still are.

3- The groups who are here know how to work without destroying the currency. They have brain and know that can make alot of profits here. They do their profits and then replace its value as if nothing had happened. These guys also work and help a lot making publicity. If it was not for them, probably we would not be in launch of mintpal V2 today. Do you can see that who destroyed cloak were the devs who disappeared seven days ago? They have not delivered anything they promised and it is obvious that large investors jumped out of that scam
4- When happens a dump, stay relaxed and not get in panic sell, everything will return to normal in some hours. Let our advertising make their money and then reinvest the money placing it in an increasing floor and attracting new investors.

5- It's a long journey that is beginning here and everyone who is embarking on this spaceship will make lots of money. Stealthcoin is real! Soon it will be the official currency in a global market with over 500 million consumers. Wait and you will see  Wink

Nah, Emilio will go down with this ship. Not that he's loyal but you know..
Activity: 616

I don't get the "oppressed people" argument honestly. Because for those people to get their hands on XST they would need to send FIAT to an exchange to aquire BTC and send it most likely to another exchange to buy XST which means by that time their money is already long outside of the country.

Buying XST in 5 steps and then transferring it to your mobile wallet to text it outside of your country's borders (I'm actually laughing a bit here because this is quite funny) is essentially as stealthy as sending BTC from an exchange to some wallet somewhere.

Again, I'm a holder and supporter of XST. But there's been an influx of new people over the last days that I feel swallow every propaganda and will be left holding a big bag of worthless coins some time soon.. Just want everyone to take a realistic look at things.
Activity: 181

Activity: 213
For new supporters of this amazing coin...

@ 200 subscribers we get added to the main crypto sub reddit. Please everyone subscribe. This will increase our exposure tenfold.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

We are at 171 subscribers currently!

What are we supposed to do there?

Click the subscribe button on the right hand side.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
Before the first dump all buy wall was removed.

Not all.. otherwise the dump would've gone all the way to zero.

More details please?

Of course, I'm not talking about all buy orders.

There were nearly 55BTC buy support. When the first dump was started all huge buy orders were already removed.

I hope I could explain what I tried to tell..

No one can explain this when pumping group involve openly with coin.
Activity: 417
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

No, quite some of this was from me, didn't pull it but bought a lot and I'm very happy about it.

I was talking about big orders. There was 24BTC single buy order. Was it yours? I don't think so Smiley
By the way I'm very happy for you that bought cheap XST.

Very nice dude..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wow this is a very strong statement which will build unshakable confidence in little investors/holders. This will assure all of us that this XST is going to be real and will reach to its true value by backing up of your support. I love this kind of  confidence builder words.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 322

@ 200 subscribers we get added to the main crypto sub reddit. Please everyone subscribe. This will increase our exposure tenfold.

We get the subreddit linked to the main (most popular) crypto currency subreddit.
Activity: 130

Activity: 98
Wow. And right back to 13100. nice job XST!

the coin is hard to keep down.

love it.

the price went back up, u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-UNDUMPABLE
Activity: 658
Wow. And right back to 13100. nice job XST!

the coin is hard to keep down.

love it.

More details please?

Of course, I'm not talking about all buy orders.

There were nearly 55BTC buy support. When the first dump was started all huge buy orders were already removed.

I hope I could explain what I tried to tell..
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

More details please?
Jump to: