Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 192. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Stealth is the new king!

CRYPTONOTE COINS ARE DEAD!!!

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
1. EmilioMann - Bobsurplus is still way into this coin, unlike what your post earlier said.
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I hold this coin and will continue to do so but at the same time both of you make me cringe with your constant cheerleading, circle jerking, reposting, and more.

To sum it up EmilioMann and BTCwriter are the two girls and this thread is becoming their cup.

fuck you mother fucker.
I never spoke to you and also not given you confidence to speak that way to me.
From this moment you will be ignored otário filho duma puta
Back to your scam seu viado zéruela trouxa deve ter crescido sendo comido pela vizinhança toda sua boneca
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Can someone explain Chandran Signature's to me please? Bonus points if it's technical.
A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.
http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

Or for more technical
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=nHiNfcgAAAAJ
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Can someone explain Chandran Signature's to me please? Bonus points if it's technical.

The only one who could talk about chandran signatures is Hondo, since is studying for months and have never been implemented before in cryptocoins.
I talked to him today by pm, and he was very excited and said that this will revolutionize cryptonote especially after the security problems that emerged in the coins that use ring signatures (monero, boolberry)
In whitepaper brief he says something about chandran signatures https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf
Sorry for my English

Here is more than you can handle from the paper at UCLA http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~sahai/work/web/2007%20Publications/ICALP_Chandran2007.pdf
Activity: 154
1. EmilioMann - Bobsurplus is still way into this coin, unlike what your post earlier said.
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I hold this coin and will continue to do so but at the same time both of you make me cringe with your constant cheerleading, circle jerking, reposting, and more.

To sum it up EmilioMann and BTCwriter are the two girls and this thread is becoming their cup.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
looks like a motherfucker is holding the price below 13k.
when it is at 12900, a small dump happens
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
All time high guys!!

every time there's a "doubter's dip" I pee a little!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
basically four events are doing stealthcoin rise today.

1-The launch on mintpal V2 tomorrow.
2-Launching stealthtext app on google play.
3-The exploit confirmed in all cryptonote coins using ring signatures as monero, boolberry. They don't will be anonymous nevermore.
4-God is on our side and illuminated the mind of Hondo to uses chandran signatures in stealthsend.

all of the marketcaps in all of these cryptonotes going to run to STEALTH!  OVER 10 MIL!

This!
I was talking on irc now with two guys who came from monero today and another one who was a boolberry investor and now is with XST.
The most investors of these coins just will know what is happening next week
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I love this video, I'm impressed with who ever made it. Good job!!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

3-The exploit confirmed in all cryptonote coins using ring signatures as monero, boolberry. They don't will be anonymous nevermore.
4-God is on our side and illuminated the mind of Hondo to uses chandran signatures in stealthsend.

all of the marketcaps in all of these cryptonotes going to run to STEALTH!  OVER 10 MIL!
Activity: 135
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Just wanna remind everyone that XST is without a doubt the best bet right now in the crypto market.

Have to say that gif gets me every time.  Whoever did it is a funny guy.

On that note holy shit we are gonna pass 13k soon!
Activity: 213
hmmm question: Why is stealth and librex going up simultaneously when both coins are held by a pump and dump group? Coincidence? I think not! P&Ds plan all along is to get out on 15k according to old posts...Almost there ladies!

Thanks for the advice. There are so many good Samaritans out there. No ulterior motive. Thanks for your charity Wink
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
'll help go to another page quoting it again for those who have not read yet

BREAKING: "RUSSIA PLANS BITCOIN BAN BY 2015"

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/russia-plans-bitcoin-ban-2015/

Russia is a huge bitcoin's market.
If this really happen all that market will be absorbed by anon altcoins as stealthcoin, XC, darkcoin and some other.
But stealthcoin is the best, decentralized and most anonymous and secure of them.
2015 will be the year of stealthcoin. Wait and you will see.
Jump to: