Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 193. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Seems like it's time for some more memes...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Yeah, we need a new page already.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
My scroll finger HURTS, please please quit quoting the whole dv post.

LOL sprained my scroll finger damit
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Seriously- we get it. Please, everyone- stop quoting the entire OP over and over. And over.

haha  I was thinking the same thing!!!
Activity: 135

Looks like this gif is a  prophecy coming to fruition!

FUDsters face when xst keeps rising and they didn't buy in time!
Activity: 182
My scroll finger HURTS, please please quit quoting the whole dv post.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 168
Seriously- we get it. Please, everyone- stop quoting the entire OP over and over. And over.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Stealthcoin Group say...

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 924
both stealth and librex are owned by a P&D group....roughly 40% on both coins...there goal was to pump both to 15k before exiting. Don't believe me?? I don't care as time will tell. Why are both coins being pumped simultaneously??? Is this just coincidence?  

There's been more than one P&D group playing with these two coins.

Well either way...One of the groups plan has been 15k exit
I am in group with no EXIT. And this group is bigger and bigger.
You can always~ dump XST and buy back at higher price.
~laszlo pizza~
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to dig into the Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into research before even writing a line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

Very nice devs!
A web wallet will do stealthtext perfect before that stealthsend be released!
Thanks for update
Activity: 135
Activity: 196
both stealth and librex are owned by a P&D group....roughly 40% on both coins...there goal was to pump both to 15k before exiting. Don't believe me?? I don't care as time will tell. Why are both coins being pumped simultaneously??? Is this just coincidence?  

Well either way...One of the groups plan has been 15k exit
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

Jump to: