Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 22. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hondo will make a different in crypto, it will surprise you all... Xst is the next generation CryptoCoin.

It will take some time.. it's long term investment.

CryptoHondo..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Need some good peers. Been dealing with this issue for a few days. Stuck at block 15,300

which version of your wallet? Seems like you don't updated before 10/8 to implement stealth addresses
 and was thrown out of the network
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Another vaporware garbage scam to add in my portfolio of bashed shitcoins.

Yourmother, do you enjoy shitting here at times? Cos' really I don't mind shitting day and night on your Dark thread or any other investments you make, from 5 to 10 accounts at once, for few days and nights.
I'm unemployed and poor and a bit demented, I live in a shitty country like yours and I have no personal life. Just like you or worse.
I wouldn't mind following you around.
Just let me know...

You are unemployed, poor, demented, with no friends, a shitty trader and also goofy as fuck. I wanted to shit on you, but you are already destroyed. You are nothing but 80kg of meat sitting on a chair all day stinking and looking retarded. You are a shitcoin.

Man, I personally think you talking about yourself here. Please sell all your other coins and get into XST now!

I have a buy order set at 10 satoshi. My advanced prediction is telling me that it shouldn't take more than 5 weeks to get it filled.

Why the hell would you buy at 10 satoshi for if you think this coin would go that low? The question is why would you want to buy if the coin is dead as to what you believed? I know you want to maximize your profits but 0.00004(4k) to 0.00005(5k) is already good price. Your lying and FUD don't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Yourmother, do you enjoy shitting here at times? Cos' really I don't mind shitting day and night on your Dark thread or any other investments you make, from 5 to 10 accounts at once, for few days and nights.
I'm unemployed and poor and a bit demented, I live in a shitty country like yours and I have no personal life. Just like you or worse.
Just let me know...

You are unemployed, poor, demented, with no friends, a shitty trader and also goofy as fuck. I wanted to shit on you, but you are already destroyed. You are nothing but 80kg of meat sitting on a chair all day stinking and looking retarded. You are a shitcoin.

This is my mom
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Just let me know...

Man, I personally think you talking about yourself here. Please sell all your other coins and get into XST now!

I have a buy order set at 10 satoshi. My advanced prediction is telling me that it shouldn't take more than 5 weeks to get it filled.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Price on the rise. Still really cheap.
legendary

Just let me know...

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Just let me know...

Activity: 252
I don't trade now, it's time to smoke something  Smiley
Activity: 442
I always win  Smiley I never lie
Mike...don't you have some trading to do  ?
I heard there is a new coin cumming CUM https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/2328-cummingtonite-cum/
Try focus on that one  Grin
I always win  Smiley I never lie
Ahoy! We thank you so much for the wonderful song. I am really touched.
Mission accomplished Captain Crap !  Grin
Go do some trading now. Should I borrow you some btc ?
legendary
I don't sell low because I get money  Smiley

You better dump your APEXCOIN now because the self-trading have stop, now the slow dumping. Better sell and get all BTC into XST now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Believers still believe, money makers moved to the next one  Smiley
Ahahaha! This is coming from a guy who invests in SocialxBot "First Coin with live Exchange on Twitter"  Grin Grin Grin
Its everyone on this forum a pro ?
So what is going to be next for you ? Panda coin ?  Grin

I made money with xbot  Smiley That's all I care

You can say that because no one know and no one care. All FUDsters say they make ton of money with every coins

Keep believing  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU
I don't sell low because I get money  Smiley
legendary
I'm here smoking and teaching  Smiley

Screaming to the moon on every pump coins is not teaching or know how to trade my friend, it's sign of bagholder. What you posts here is nothing sign of jealousy.
Ahahaha! This is coming from a guy who invests in SocialxBot "First Coin with live Exchange on Twitter"  Grin Grin Grin

You can say that because no one know and no one care. All FUDsters say they make ton of money with every coins

Keep believing  Smiley
Its not believing my friend. Its just an investment, as part of many other investments we have in crypto.
Why all the fuss ?
You sell at low prices and buy at high prices ?
If yes..PM me and I'll show you the way  Grin
I'm here smoking and teaching  Smiley
legendary

Keep believing  Smiley

Yes, I'm a believer that's why I'm here. Why you're here? Jealous much?

Keep believing  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: