Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 24. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
This is a BIG bowl of FAIL!
Thank you for your concern. We are fine. Buying coins at cheap prices thanks to you.
Anyway, how is your dead coin investment doing ?

I just call it like I see it. you can buy all of the cheap coins you want but unless a p&d group gets involved or there is some real development sometime soon stealthcoin will fall off of the radar. I have nothing against the coin but was skeptical that the roadmap would get accomplished. I see I was right. stealthcoin had it's moment to shine but failed to deliver what it was promising like so many other coins. talk is cheap development is all that matters. we'll see how low the price goes
Trust me I'm not worried. It's a very new coin and already has it's moment of shine.
You think stealth is my only coin ? If I should worry about any delay in all other coins projects that I invest in...I should die young.
You seem to forget that Crypto is about trend. You guys are making a too big deal about this.
Even that crap of Cann or Fibre has its moments.
To me is cheap and high prices. All the talk is BS. When Stealth prices rise all the trolls are buying.
Been there, done that. Its all about money.
Now I'm buying cheap...end of story.
Activity: 490
you XST fools need to get on dat APEX

dont say i didnt warn you when APEX hits 15-20k.

nah, continue to ignore the obvious trend..XST 4 lyfe! baghold till you die m i rite?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Calm down and ignore the FUD there's a really strong group of community members gathered on slack - I've been there most days this week and lots of ideas for marketing/PR/technology are being discussed.

Stealthcoin is VERY active and there will be some awesome announcements by the devs soon. Stay patient and accumulate!

+1
Activity: 728
FUDsters help to get cheap coins, dont insult them. MOAR cheap coins, xst will rise soon.  Cool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
FUDsters help to get cheap coins, dont insult them. MOAR cheap coins, xst will rise soon.  Cool
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thank you for your concern. We are fine. Buying coins at cheap prices thanks to you.

I just call it like I see it. you can buy all of the cheap coins you want but unless a p&d group gets involved or there is some real development sometime soon stealthcoin will fall off of the radar. I have nothing against the coin but was skeptical that the roadmap would get accomplished. I see I was right. stealthcoin had it's moment to shine but failed to deliver what it was promising like so many other coins. talk is cheap development is all that matters. we'll see how low the price goes
Activity: 272
Calm down and ignore the FUD there's a really strong group of community members gathered on slack - I've been there most days this week and lots of ideas for marketing/PR/technology are being discussed.

Stealthcoin is VERY active and there will be some awesome announcements by the devs soon. Stay patient and accumulate!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Alpheus sounds like l&s repeating himself, trolling under a different name.  If he calls anyone a child or children...  Wink

Hondo is one of the most forthright devs I've seen since the altcoin explosion.  His actions speak way louder than FUDster words.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/stealthcoin
Come join the irc , have some talk
also giveaway might happen today! Smiley

we are no longer on irc, my friend
many trolls and fudsters there
all dev team and community is on slack

We have created a chat channel on Slack.com.  If you're not aware of Slack, it's a pretty awesome communication platform that the team is adopting for our internal communication as well.

If you'd like to be invited to the channel, please send me a PM with your email address where your invite can be sent.  This doesn't have to be your real email address, but you do have to be able to access it so you can register.

yap,all u dumbers,fudesters,trolls what are sayin Hondo is gone,quiet and pig, prepare for tears.wish you the best!

hondo gone means it will have great impact on coin.
What do you mean Hondo gone? Are you blind or stupid ?
Read the fucking thread properly!!!
We keep on saying that there is a channel on slack https://stealthcoin.slack.com where you can talk with him privately any time you wish!!
God! I'm tired of trolling idiots...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

We have created a chat channel on Slack.com.  If you're not aware of Slack, it's a pretty awesome communication platform that the team is adopting for our internal communication as well.

If you'd like to be invited to the channel, please send me a PM with your email address where your invite can be sent.  This doesn't have to be your real email address, but you do have to be able to access it so you can register.

yap,all u dumbers,fudesters,trolls what are sayin Hondo is gone,quiet and pig, prepare for tears.wish you the best!

hondo gone means it will have great impact on coin.
Activity: 417

We have created a chat channel on Slack.com.  If you're not aware of Slack, it's a pretty awesome communication platform that the team is adopting for our internal communication as well.

If you'd like to be invited to the channel, please send me a PM with your email address where your invite can be sent.  This doesn't have to be your real email address, but you do have to be able to access it so you can register.

Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Smiley

People are too worried over nothing.  XST is a great coin.  Just because you don't have an update every day of the week is no cause for panic.  I consider the lower price at the moment a great opportunity to buy more...not get depressed and sell all my coins.  Only the inexperienced buy at the peaks and sell at the lows. 

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

This team dropped the ball big time!!  Roll Eyes The whole crypto world was paying attention to Stealthcoin. You guys had an opportunity to take center stage and you blew it! The people that FUD the page about the technology turned out to be right. Now you guys push back your roadmap AGAIN with no dates in sight. No wonder the price is dropping! This is amateur hour over here! You better pray that Bob comes back!

I think xst would have went to 50k instead of 3500k if hondo took care of fuds and update on release
Still now if nothing comes from Hondo I think this will end up badly
I don't care about bob
But hondo a main developer should do something b4 we go down to 1000k

It's amateur hour over here. If they could have delivered everything that was on the roadmap on time then this coin would have exploded! Unfortunately they were exposed for false claims on the technology and then had to come clean and admit that they are behind on everything. Maybe by 2016 hondo will figure something out and stealthsend will come out but at that point who will care? There will be so many other coins by then. You have to take advantage of the spotlight when you have it and they didn't. There is nothing revolutionary going on here. This is just a hobby to him while people lose money.
Activity: 700
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This team dropped the ball big time!!  Roll Eyes The whole crypto world was paying attention to Stealthcoin. You guys had an opportunity to take center stage and you blew it! The people that FUD the page about the technology turned out to be right. Now you guys push back your roadmap AGAIN with no dates in sight. No wonder the price is dropping! This is amateur hour over here! You better pray that Bob comes back!

I think xst would have went to 50k instead of 3500k if hondo took care of fuds and update on release
Still now if nothing comes from Hondo I think this will end up badly
I don't care about bob
But hondo a main developer should do something b4 we go down to 1000k
This team dropped the ball big time!!  Roll Eyes The whole crypto world was paying attention to Stealthcoin. You guys had an opportunity to take center stage and you blew it! The people that FUD the page about the technology turned out to be right. Now you guys push back your roadmap AGAIN with no dates in sight. No wonder the price is dropping! This is amateur hour over here! You better pray that Bob comes back!

Pages:
Jump to: