Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 211. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Many rumors of Mintpal add.

Wonder what that would do!

Needs to happen! I'm sure it will.

StealthCoin is still very young though.

I think Mintpal added new policy that coins must be 90 days old before being considered for addition.

28 days according to their blog entry:  http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/06/mintpal-v2-policies-on-addition-removal-verified-markets-and-ico-escrows/
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Needs to happen! I'm sure it will.

StealthCoin is still very young though.

I think Mintpal added new policy that coins must be 90 days old before being considered for addition.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

If you go back long enough you will find positive comments from devs of other coins including a few by Blackcoin devs.

Interesting, thanks!

legendary
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
This is why privacy centric currencies like Stealthcoin are needed along with Tor and other programs.

The only problem is,  I worry that maybe some of these coins and technologies are being made by gov'ts (under a disguise of being anonymous) in order to secretly monitor what types of things are going on.

Kind of like when there was the scare of so many tor nodes being watched by gov..  or is that still the case?

How do we determine all of this?

The only true solution is to adopt an Open Source policy regarding technologies. The thing is, most of these coins are competitors and people routinely copy and paste whatever opensource code devs put out there; so they are wary of it.  Some coins have opted to be closed source and only reveal their code many months after delivery to ensure at least a proper hold of the market.  
Stealthcoin devs are still in the process of delivering the new Stealthsend and I doubt they will open up the code for a while.  What they have done is reached out to Den Metcalf (from XC) and they asked him to do a third party audit.  He cheked out the code and did many tests ultimately telling everyone that the Stealthtext features works just as advertised by the Ann thread.  So yeah, there is some trust but Den Metcalf is amongst the most respected persons in crypto so his thumbs up gave many in the community a pretty big boost of confidence.

If you go back long enough you will find positive comments from devs of other coins including a few by Blackcoin devs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
This is why privacy centric currencies like Stealthcoin are needed along with Tor and other programs.

The only problem is,  I worry that maybe some of these coins and technologies are being made by gov'ts (under a disguise of being anonymous) in order to secretly monitor what types of things are going on.

Kind of like when there was the scare of so many tor nodes being watched by gov..  or is that still the case?

yes - hondo is working for CIA from china
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

It would be pretty sweet!
legendary

The only problem is,  I worry that maybe some of these coins and technologies are being made by gov'ts (under a disguise of being anonymous) in order to secretly monitor what types of things are going on.

Kind of like when there was the scare of so many tor nodes being watched by gov..  or is that still the case?

legendary
Activity: 1498

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Someone has a huge buy order @7500 (20BTC) lol
Activity: 322
Damn, the lengths governments will go to remove your privacy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-weaponized-malware-made-public-expect-it-from-crypto-scammers-785363

Somehow wiki leaks got the Finfisher code and then released it to the public.

legendary
Question -  will it become mandatory that we have to switch to stealthsend? 
Or can we keep stealthcoins and continue to convert them?

Thanks!

Activity: 213
Was the stealthtext app added to google play? Shouldn't this have happened a while ago?
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Activity: 135
https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/509859027913031680

"V2 of @MintPalExchange launches on Wednesday (17th Sept) at 6PM GMT. We'll also be doing 0% fee-free trading for the rest of the month!"

Shit's gonna be wild!
Activity: 213
We are at 139 subscribers now! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

We only need 61 more subscribers to reach the goal of 200!  Cool

Why only goal for 200 Subscribers, make goal for atleast 500 subsrcibers.

It's the first/current goal. We need 200 subscribers to get on the sidebar if the most popular crypto currency subreddit.

@ 200 subscribers we get added to the main crypto sub reddit. Please everyone subscribe. This will increase our exposure tenfold.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
Jump to: