Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 214. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why is debug file for wallet taking so much harddrive space? Is it same for you guys?

20mb here
just delete it

Oh i woke up now and alerts thrue all screens ,i was scared what happend and, 500gb debug file fullit harddrive only for XST ,deleted and everything is ok now,uf ,i feel better now Cheesy

500 gb HuhHuh why ??
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Why is debug file for wallet taking so much harddrive space? Is it same for you guys?

20mb here
just delete it

Oh i woke up now and alerts thrue all screens ,i was scared what happend and, 500gb debug file fullit harddrive only for XST ,deleted and everything is ok now,uf ,i feel better now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

20mb here
just delete it
Activity: 417
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
BarabbAss (AKA IE), goes all compliant when ever jl777 Turns up, kinda like he knows where his place by the fireside is.

>newb observation.

What you very clumsily mean to say is that I support people that are not scammers and have real talent and ideas... and that would be true. With jl777 and anyone else. But you may learn that. With time. A lot of it.

What he very subtly said is, jl777 shows and you heel, because you know your place.  
Heel: 2. (of a dog) follow closely behind its owner.

Not my personal observation, since you are ignored from several coins ago.  But you seemed to acknowledge his point, on some level.

Honestly I don't get the vitriol and loathing you haters spew all over these forums.  Unless you are scammers or scam crew members, trying to trick people into and out of coins.  As if on cue, several of you professional FUDsters, showed up within hours of each other.
Like a group of total strangers suddenly showed up at your job screaming, pedobear!  Will your coworkers believe it?  Depends, some that don't know you may suspect, others with you for a long time will know the truth.  Whatever it is.  Most of us already know the truth about cryptos, and understand the risk.

So much hate... life is to short.  Find something good and be happy.
Activity: 98
Open Bazaar Update

Traders on underground “Dark” markets in the crypto-currency space face the constant risk of their marketplace of choice being shut down, and coins subsequently lost.

This risk is related to the centralization of these marketplaces. With this model, users face fees and regulations and must trust the platform itself. With abundant failed examples like Silk Road in the underground markets and Mt.Gox in the crypto-exchange sphere, it’s clear centralization is not the answer.

Fortunately, with peer-to-peer transactions made possible by cryptocurrencies, a truly decentralized platform is within reach.

Open Bazaar, an upcoming decentralized network for free commerce, is open-source and currently in beta. Sometime in December, we’re planning to launch our own iteration of Open Bazaar exclusive to StealthSend/StealthCoin.

Benefits of the Open Bazaar platform:

-Completely anonymous, if so desired (compatible with Tor and I2P)
-No fees
-”Reputation Pledges” based on proof-of-burn, a method by which crypto-currency is purposely destroyed to aid in establishing the one’s commitment to the platform.
-Trust Ratings
-Arbitration system & Ricardian Contracts Generator for special deals
-Encrypted messaging and chat

We’ve also been contacted about an upcoming article on one of the most prominent DarkNetMarkets media portals that will discuss StealthSend, and the future role of anonymous cryptocurrency in DarkNet marketplaces.

We look forward to serving our user’s interests in their privacy and their freedom to buy and sell goods online!

.. and tomorrow: Mintpal.

This is wonderful !
Activity: 152
IMO with all the tech that is being delivered and the road map 850k Market cap is nothing.

If Mintpal also adds XST on V2 launch we might see 3 Million market cap. Let us hope mintpal adds as there are many rumors. I bought a few and will accumulate a few more.
Activity: 151
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
BarabbAss (AKA IE), goes all compliant when ever jl777 Turns up, kinda like he knows where his place by the fireside is.

>newb observation.

What you very clumsily mean to say is that I support people that are not scammers and have real talent and ideas... and that would be true. With jl777 and anyone else. But you may learn that. With time. A lot of it.

So jl777 is a scammer? That's what I though too.
Yes, Hondo have real talent... Stealthcoin is the first to have TOR implemented, Stealthcoin is the first anon SMS with TOR and soon Stealthsend and OpenBaazar. Hondo delivered! I see jl777 have tons of promises and ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Look like the pump&dump group or people have done their job and moving on, now the steady rise of XST as new wallet and Stealthsend coming. By the way the volume is dead  Embarrassed
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Do you have some inside information about this or just hoping?

It's pretty much all over the twittersphere.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Open Bazaar Update

Traders on underground “Dark” markets in the crypto-currency space face the constant risk of their marketplace of choice being shut down, and coins subsequently lost.

This risk is related to the centralization of these marketplaces. With this model, users face fees and regulations and must trust the platform itself. With abundant failed examples like Silk Road in the underground markets and Mt.Gox in the crypto-exchange sphere, it’s clear centralization is not the answer.

Fortunately, with peer-to-peer transactions made possible by cryptocurrencies, a truly decentralized platform is within reach.

Open Bazaar, an upcoming decentralized network for free commerce, is open-source and currently in beta. Sometime in December, we’re planning to launch our own iteration of Open Bazaar exclusive to StealthSend/StealthCoin.

Benefits of the Open Bazaar platform:

-Completely anonymous, if so desired (compatible with Tor and I2P)
-No fees
-”Reputation Pledges” based on proof-of-burn, a method by which crypto-currency is purposely destroyed to aid in establishing the one’s commitment to the platform.
-Trust Ratings
-Arbitration system & Ricardian Contracts Generator for special deals
-Encrypted messaging and chat

We’ve also been contacted about an upcoming article on one of the most prominent DarkNetMarkets media portals that will discuss StealthSend, and the future role of anonymous cryptocurrency in DarkNet marketplaces.

We look forward to serving our user’s interests in their privacy and their freedom to buy and sell goods online!

.. and tomorrow: Mintpal.

Do you have some inside information about this or just hoping?
legendary
Activity: 1162

>newb observation.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I made the richlist! lol i know everyone is one there I just want to pretend i'm rich.  Cheesy #160 on the list

Nice work guy!
Activity: 70

>newb observation.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

How do some addresses get so many transactions and why?

The transactions come in the form of staking. I get a staking payout every 15-30 minutes or so. Most of the time I get a whopping .03 xst but it all adds up in the end .
Activity: 213
Activity: 322
We are currently at 131 subscribers! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
Only 69 more subscribers until we reach the goal of 200!
Jump to: