Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 217. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
dedicated to BTC2 on irc. thanks for hodling mate.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We're at 131 subscribers on reddit.com/r/stealthcoin 69 more to go!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wow. Such drama. And so many people who sold high now preaching about the evils of pumps, when they themselves profited nicely. Buy low, sell high. One would think this was a revelation to most these posters.

And then when they lose, or the coin is not doing exactly what they want, it's time to post 4th grade level tantrums about "bob" or "pookie" or whoever the hell took their ice cream.

Meanwhile XST is doing just fine by the looks of it.

+1 exactly what some people are doing the dirty double game.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow. Such drama. And so many people who sold high now preaching about the evils of pumps, when they themselves profited nicely. Buy low, sell high. One would think this was a revelation to most these posters.

And then when they lose, or the coin is not doing exactly what they want, it's time to post 4th grade level tantrums about "bob" or "pookie" or whoever the hell took their ice cream.

Meanwhile XST is doing just fine by the looks of it.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I still believe this coin has potential but this will be my last post here.
Potential?? How can a ring sig coin that claims to deal with bloat not have potential? The only relevant important question is does it work?

Totally agree with this. This is totally ahead and very advance than a usual mind.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
It is funny to see all the dummy accounts here. Cheesy
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
I still believe this coin has potential but this will be my last post here. Sorry Bob, no amount of money or surgery will fix that face of yours. I hope girls like your money cos they sure as hell aren't attracted to you.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.

lol well pointed out Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I still believe this coin has potential but this will be my last post here. Sorry Bob, no amount of money or surgery will fix that face of yours. I hope girls like your money cos they sure as hell aren't attracted to you.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.
legendary
I still believe this coin has potential but this will be my last post here.
Potential?? How can a ring sig coin that claims to deal with bloat not have potential? The only relevant important question is does it work?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
I would not have believed it had I not seen it myself. This coin does biggest volume on Trex...yet.......well.... it' very humble beginnings.

XST volume:

8271520.08041881 XST...that was one day I think. Haha Cheesy
Activity: 140
Like a retarded Yul Brynner

smooth and bald.

Someone's jimmies are hella rustled:

Because I was once a CLOAKER, I give you Bobsurplus next coin pick:

APEXCOIN

You can take this as a sign to BUY NOW and flip later, or to completely avoid. Its on you!

Remember; dump on Bob, dont let Bob dump on you!  Cool

thank you, apex is definately being pumped now

I hope more people listened to me.

This is not a recommendation but more as a warning. If you hold APEX, I dont recommend to dump now. Let the price go up a bit then dump on Bob's bald ugly face...he will then manipulate demand like he did with XST (600 btc 24hr volume? lol) recently and then some sheeps will be caught buying in. Dont fall for it folks. heed my warning.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

Alright guys, good luck and pm me for ANY questions!

I wouldn't touch apexcoin with your bitcoins.. let alone mine. Anyone who buys apex based on thinking my group is on it will be sorely mistaken.

fool.

i mainly stated that it is a warning. i recommend not to even bother with it unless quick-flip on your stupid face. its time for you to baghold APEX.

Stupid face??

Wtf does that mean?

HAHAHAHAHA

Here let me answer your question with a picture (of you):

https://i.imgur.com/Dau78EJ.png

Dobby much?

https://i.imgur.com/3e0vR4r.jpg

LMAO best thing I've seen all day, favourite poster here. Bob, you may have a lot of money and I'm happy that you do, honestly. Cos you'll always be an ugly cunt and though I may be poor and naive, at least I'm good looking
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
J9901 has really serious brain damage, chasing this idée fixe.
Seriously and honestly with respect: Visit a doctor.
Activity: 140
OMG I just checked this coin on Cryptsy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL, that shit is funny.. Really did make me laugh! I do think I look pretty good in that picture though tbh!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Someone's jimmies are hella rustled:

Because I was once a CLOAKER, I give you Bobsurplus next coin pick:

APEXCOIN

You can take this as a sign to BUY NOW and flip later, or to completely avoid. Its on you!

Remember; dump on Bob, dont let Bob dump on you!  Cool

thank you, apex is definately being pumped now

I hope more people listened to me.

This is not a recommendation but more as a warning. If you hold APEX, I dont recommend to dump now. Let the price go up a bit then dump on Bob's bald ugly face...he will then manipulate demand like he did with XST (600 btc 24hr volume? lol) recently and then some sheeps will be caught buying in. Dont fall for it folks. heed my warning.

If you're an APEX holder from a few weeks back..its in your best interest to hold for a bit longer..maybe til 4k. If you're just now getting in apex or recently got in around 1k sat, you can do the same.

If you dont wana listen and buy in now at 2k+ sats you can still do so but think short-term.

Alright guys, good luck and pm me for ANY questions!

I wouldn't touch apexcoin with your bitcoins.. let alone mine. Anyone who buys apex based on thinking my group is on it will be sorely mistaken.

fool.

i mainly stated that it is a warning. i recommend not to even bother with it unless quick-flip on your stupid face. its time for you to baghold APEX.

Stupid face??

Wtf does that mean?

HAHAHAHAHA

Here let me answer your question with a picture (of you):

Dobby much?

btw Skinnyfatbrah is J9901 - AKA cheesy helmet, chocolate starfish, cock jockey, pillow biter - the list is endless Smiley
firstly I'm not, I made this account because I wanted to contribute to stealth when I bought in. Secondly I don't know who's worse, the pump n dump trolls or the retards supporting stealth who accuse everyone of being a fudster, you guys are just as bad, learn to look at both sides
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Jump to: