Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 216. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Your wrong.   The marketplace will be exclusive with xst. . Meaning it won't have or use bit coins public ledger or any other public ledger to operate. .. The whole system Wi operate anonymously

I would like to think that!  
But OpenBazaar is opensource,  any coin could fork it and adapt it to their own methods.

It actually seems like it is set up initially for bitcoin:
OpenBazaar has begun to create the peer-to-peer (P2P) infrastructure to enable individuals to trade any good or service pseudonymously using bitcoin. The focus thus far has been on the sale and transfer of physical goods and services.

Quoted from here: https://gist.github.com/drwasho/3670bb1c59e620fffb24

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, any coin can set up a marketplace within Open Bazaar. I imagine all of the coins will do it. It's not like it's exclusive to XST. It's a decentralized Amazon.

I think it will come down to how well it is incorporated into the client - if it can be, and on merits of ease of use to end-users. 
Also, you have to remember some coins may be deemed "safer" than others in terms of anonymity and people will trend toward using these safer coins in that type of market.

Coins that can do this very well (which I believe xst is capable of) will be ahead in the long run.

Those are good points.  Wink

Your wrong.   The marketplace will be exclusive with xst. . Meaning it won't have or use bit coins public ledger or any other public ledger to operate. .. The whole system Wi operate anonymously
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, any coin can set up a marketplace within Open Bazaar. I imagine all of the coins will do it. It's not like it's exclusive to XST. It's a decentralized Amazon.

I think it will come down to how well it is incorporated into the client - if it can be, and on merits of ease of use to end-users. 
Also, you have to remember some coins may be deemed "safer" than others in terms of anonymity and people will trend toward using these safer coins in that type of market.

Coins that can do this very well (which I believe xst is capable of) will be ahead in the long run.

Those are good points.  Wink
The reality of the situation is this coin has nothing right now, except for an android app, and they just promise a bunch of features in a few months, so trade cautiously.

Don't all the coins make future promises? Look at the price of BTCD and then tell me what that coin currently has to offer...nothing but future promises.

Even your belief in your precious Cloak is largely based on what they are promising. That is the game. You should never blindly believe in anything. Crypto is a gamble. Based on how this team operates, I believe that there's a good chance that they will deliver on Blockchain Obfuscation (which is why I invested). Do I know that for sure...of course not. Only the team knows what they are capable of.

legendary
Yes, I think people that try to talk down this coin are just looking for lower price entry points.

Cannot blame them,  nice to be in lower.
Gotta confess I got a little nervous yesterday but held strong.

This coin has been dumped on multiple times and has for the most part bounced back to it's original value.

It sucks to watch the price plummet, but we know that this coin has a lot of promise and has not yet reached it's full potential.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The reality of the situation is this coin has nothing right now, except for an android app, and they just promise a bunch of features in a few months, so trade cautiously.
legendary

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Gotta confess I got a little nervous yesterday but held strong.
HONDO HAS A VISION OF OPEN BAZAAR AND HE WONT DUMP THIS PROJECT BECAUSE THIS IS GOING AT BITCOIN  Grin

Blockchain Obfuscation will be the unique feature that will set XST apart from the other coins. Once that happens, XST will be crowned king of the anons.  Cool  

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Well I haven't messed with any alts in months, I was about to dabble in Darkcoin but then I discovered this coin yesterday during the "dump", thanks for that,  I got myself in at a great price. This coin is quite possibly the best alt on the market, everyone wishes Bitcoin had been made more anonymous well there is a huge market for this stealthcoin, I wouldnt be surprised if darknet markets were to switch to something like this next year, I think its a good long-term investment, you guys need to remember this coin was only launched a couple months ago, stop worrying about the price and help promote it.
Activity: 238
HONDO HAS A VISION OF OPEN BAZAAR AND HE WONT DUMP THIS PROJECT BECAUSE THIS IS GOING AT BITCOIN  Grin
Activity: 168
the coin is only going up, not worried here  Cool
The only time XST holders should panic is if Hondo turns out to be full of shit.

As long as the tech get's delivered, people will be interested in XST.

legendary
The same guy keeps dumping ?

Activity: 188
Sound science
That dude looks pretty slimy.  Hope he pays his taxes.

Well.  This is what you get with unregulated markets.

Honestly, we need this coin on other exchanges so that big money can't make it drop like that.  Having it on other exchanges helps regulate the price, I think.

Get it on Poloniex
legendary
Can't wait for OpenBazaar .. sounds great!  

Would be nice to sell things without constant dictatorship or dickhead authorities trying to run people's lives.

Activity: 151
Take a look at bittrex. 11 btc to 10k sat price point for ssd.
Activity: 168
I would not have believed it had I not seen it myself. This coin does biggest volume on Trex...yet.......well.... it' very humble beginnings.

XST volume:

8271520.08041881 XST...that was one day I think. Haha Cheesy

And back up AFTER that massive 200 btc dump. Shit, last time I saw that I lost 2btc (Usecoin). I do think this thread is pushing towards the need to be moderated, though. Oh, and Forum member YourMother is a nuicance POS. Not a single positive thing to say about any coin in any forum. Ever. The guy sure can type, though!
Aside from that, Stealth will reward the little guys like me down the line. Big investors don't look at coins they dumped down the line and think, 'Damn, I should of held'. They made their money and are glad for it. I laugh at people who think that whales 'will be sorry they dumped'.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Jump to: