Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 224. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No panic sells. It will inevitably go up again at the next update, right now stealth is holding strong as all the whales have left
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
word is this was pookie.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
My advice to everyone who wants to get in low... BUY! at the price you think is right.... I bought in at 9700 and won't sell coins... SUCK IT DUMPERS! The dumpers will get left behind.  What better coin than Stealthcoin?? Really?  They won't ruin the market... They will just ruin there spirits when they see this coin rise up past where they sold out.  They will be sorry they did.  ....ok time for another beer!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Wow. I take it back. 3 MM dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Same thing happened at Librexcoin. 3.5 M coin dump.
Wasssssup!
Just on my second beer!  Everything is looking great! I hold my coins... and won't sell... SUCK IT DUMPERS!!!!!
You are watching kabuki theater here. I'm not sure of the strategy, but I don't think whoever dumped this handful is going to get the panic sells they want.

I could be wrong.

This is one crazy shakes I have ever seen. We will see how this play out.

I just bought a handful at 6490. Some fools came under that wall after it went from 14 BTC to about 1.7 BTC in 3 minutes.
Activity: 322
One thing the FUD spreads, pump and dumpers, don't get is that anonymous technology has meaning. We do not all live in free countries and even in our free countries people are fighting for privacy. Humans have a right to privacy, which is why I like Stealthcoin.

People are killed because they lack privacy.

Unlike Darkcoin (main competition?) Stealthcoin wasn't originally a scam coin that the creator decided he could continue developing for to make more money. And while Darkcoin had the centralized anonymity nodes (need you to buy 1000 DRK), Stealthcoin's anonymous tech is decentralized and doesn't need you to pump the price to use.

Why are you comparing a shitcoin with Darkcoin... or even Monero and XC ? Show me a line of code from this garbage and not just WhiteToiletPapers.pdf and preannouncements of announcements.

Edit : The fake accounts hyping the shit out of this coin caught my attention big time. It was like a cheerleading contest...

Wait, you support Darkcoin thinking the developer had noble intentions? Or are you still bag holding?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
One thing the FUD spreads, pump and dumpers, don't get is that anonymous technology has meaning. We do not all live in free countries and even in our free countries people are fighting for privacy. Humans have a right to privacy, which is why I like Stealthcoin.

Unlike Darkcoin (main competition?) Stealthcoin wasn't originally a scam coin that the creator decided he could continue developing for to make more money. And while Darkcoin had the centralized anonymity nodes (need you to buy 1000 DRK), Stealthcoin's anonymous tech is decentralized and doesn't need you to pump the price to use.

It's fairly naive to think that this dump was because of fud.

You are watching kabuki theater here. I'm not sure of the strategy, but I don't think whoever dumped this handful is going to get the panic sells they want.

I could be wrong.

This is one crazy shakes I have ever seen. We will see how this play out.
20BTC go to .00002 or 10BTC go to .0001
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have more faith in Stealthcoin than Darkcoin.  So some douchebag dumps his coins... he will just have to buy back in when Stealthcoin hits Bitcoin level.  So sad for him.

Well good thing you are not giving out trading advice.
Cheesy
Wasssssup!
whatever you need to tell yourself... i am holding my coins.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Bobsurplus and his crew are dumping like lunatics right now. Once they finish with this, you will see nothing but dead cat bounces
Wasssssup!
i would buy the crap out of that fake 14btc sell wall....i bought in at 9700 a little while ago and won't sell my coins. I am not worried in the slightest.  Once this peckerhead is out of the way... we won't have to worry about him any more....  The we will laugh when he is buying in at bitcoin levels...  Grin
Activity: 784
I have more faith in Stealthcoin than Darkcoin.  So some douchebag dumps his coins... he will just have to buy back in when Stealthcoin hits Bitcoin level.  So sad for him.

Well good thing you are not giving out trading advice.
14 BTC fake sell wall.

Let's see if I can take a chunk of it before they pull it up.

lol yea its obviously fake

One bitcoin gone before I could get to the bittrex login page.

Maybe I should jump on the fud bandwagon here.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
14 BTC fake sell wall.

lol yea its obviously fake
14 BTC fake sell wall.

Wasssssup!

Why are you comparing a shitcoin with Darkcoin... or even Monero and XC ? Show me a line of code from this garbage and not just WhiteToiletPapers.pdf and preannouncements of announcements.

Wow! Do they pay by the post or by the word?

It's fairly naive to think that this dump was because of fud.

I could be wrong.
Jump to: