Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 228. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
For all the real xst people when there is a troll after months we give no reaction.... We call only goodbye.....
But sock puppets from IconicExpert and MsCollec are really annoying.

After reviewing earlier posts.  This new fud crew seems lame compared to our old FUDsters.  Two months ago, there was at least some (new coin) doubts they could play on.  
These new FUDites are looking like Terminator 2 in the molten steel.   Thrashing about, throwing random FUD around, hoping it will stick to something, while they slowly fizzle out.
Activity: 238
Keep holding your coins, dont sell it because
big things are coming until December and price will be 200k
You see there are so many dumpers dumping but value still 8500k to 9500k and stable
It means that this coin is valuable.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
For all the real xst people when there is a troll after months we give no reaction.... We call only goodbye.....
But sock puppets from IconicExpert and MsCollec are really annoying.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Activity: 213
126 subscribers now. We need 200 subscribers to be added to the main alt coin reddit. Please subscribe. It takes 30 seconds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stealthcoin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This coin is still very undervalued don't miss this space ship

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly since the beginning (all other copy&paste this source code)

Stealthtext white paper: https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

Stealthsend white paper brief: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
pretty dumbass to dump now when the devs already stated earlier they have more important news to announce later today
legendary
Activity: 924
the 20% claim

What's the 20% claim that's bothering you?

Wow, still don't know what we are talking about? This: PoS interest: 20% annually

And you MUS, read the BS explanation by Hondo, you MUST, before continuing posting, ok?

Also you MUST think a couple minutes, ok? 20% or 20 million would be 4 million; 20% of 24 million would be 4.8 million; 20% of 28.8 million would be 5.76m... and that's just in the first 3 years....

Also, do you know that the blockchain could be attacked (successfully) with just over 30% of the coins staking? So if 20% of the coins are staking (4 million), a successful 51% attack could take place by anyone controlling 1.2 million coins. Anything above that increases the chances of success with less tries. Anyone with 2 million and one coin will be mathematically successful on first try. And boom, the coin is destroyed.

Think a bit about this, ok. Then post if you find it inevitable.
I can read only this from barabbas : when I dump my XST coins no one panic dump to my cheap re-buy below 8500.
the 20% claim

Wow, still don't know what we are talking about? This: PoS interest: 20% annually

And you MUS, read the BS explanation by Hondo, you MUST, before continuing posting, ok?

Also you MUST think a couple minutes, ok? 20% or 20 million would be 4 million; 20% of 24 million would be 4.8 million; 20% of 28.8 million would be 5.76m... and that's just in the first 3 years....

Also, do you know that the blockchain could be attacked (successfully) with just over 30% of the coins staking? So if 20% of the coins are staking (4 million), a successful 51% attack could take place by anyone controlling 1.2 million coins. Anything above that increases the chances of success with less tries. Anyone with 2 million and one coin will be mathematically successful on first try. And boom, the coin is destroyed.

That's the reason we are in.... Why we have Hondo....
the 20% claim

Can we all ignore this guy now? He is clearly confused. I am worried that this rubbish will be perpetual if we keep explaining this to him.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the 20% claim

Yeah. If you stake your coins, you get 20% annually.
the 20% claim

Good luck...this guy struggles to get his point across I think...perhaps he is arguing with himself?

Yeah. Horrible fud. I think the quality is going down these days.

It's always happen but some times action give reaction... Why because we are in from the first day's we have seen it all before.
And now we protect Hondo........
legendary
Activity: 1162
the 20% claim

the 20% claim

Good luck...this guy struggles to get his point across I think...perhaps he is arguing with himself?

Yeah. Horrible fud. I think the quality is going down these days.
the 20% claim

legendary
Activity: 1162
I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always.

1. You "(sic)"ed the British spelling of "rumors". That's pretentious.
2. You haven't posted any evidence of anything you've said.

Since you don't get it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

The evidence is in Hondo's paper (bull sheet) when contrasted WITH EVERY OTHER ESTABLISHED COIN out there. You want exam[ples? Look them up yourselve. EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHED COIN out there. Bar none.

Thank's you are the best trader ever can i follow you on twitter, o i forget something can you read first all the 250+ page's of xst i think you not read it....

I don't do the twitter thing (I follow, rather than being followed).

And I have read enough, all BS, by Hondo, regarding the 20%. For THE ONE that doesn't understand my "complain", the 20% claim and the bull S in "explaining" it, stopped me right there. It could be the best thing since sliced bread but with that it becomes just another attempt at scamming people.
Iconic Expert (barabbas) finally managed to have a coin (copying and pasting the code from stealthcoin) and make your dream event in wall street.
Look at the pics of this depressing event here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8465756
LOL

You are so right....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Iconic Expert (barabbas) finally managed to have a coin (copying and pasting the code from stealthcoin) and made your "dream event in wall street".
Look at the pics of this depressing event here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8465756
LOL
I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always.

1. You "(sic)"ed the British spelling of "rumors". That's pretentious.
2. You haven't posted any evidence of anything you've said.

Since you don't get it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

The evidence is in Hondo's paper (bull sheet) when contrasted WITH EVERY OTHER ESTABLISHED COIN out there. You want exam[ples? Look them up yourselve. EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHED COIN out there. Bar none.

Thank's you are the best trader ever can i follow you on twitter, o i forget something can you read first all the 250+ page's of xst i think you not read it....
Jump to: