Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 221. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
The price is bouncing back to where it was before the pump and dump.

Damn, this coin recovers fast.  Cool

It's called a dead cat bounce.  Roll Eyes

Ok, Mr. trader genius.

I guess XST is done for...it was good while it lasted.  Roll Eyes

Yep bounced right into a ditch.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
whats going on here? much trolls smells like a good coin.  Smiley
Living the dream
Watch as I bring this coin back up slowly.  So long Pookie! or Dookie or whatever your dumping name was and thank you for your coins and sorry to those that lost your coins to me in a panic sell. I will hold them and will not cash out.

Pookielax31. Twitter is Doh. Tonight's mega dumper that triggered the panic sell.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ok, Mr. trader genius.

I guess XST is done for...it was good while it lasted.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Watch as I bring this coin back up slowly.  So long Pookie! or Dookie or whatever your dumping name was and thank you for your coins and sorry to those that lost your coins to me in a panic sell. I will hold them and will not cash out.
And a new generation of crypto kids got scammed once again. Guess what happened after Bob left Cloak... It never recovered. Devs are missing from IRC, Thread. Inside trade info. Stealthcoin is almost the same shit as Cloak, only that OneMarket (decentralized market) is now called a "clone" of OpenBazaar. Oh, and the ring signatures blablabla. Vapors

Hondo and Koontas were just in the IRC.  Wink

Recorded all his posts: http://web.archive.org/web/20140915042630/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347792;sa=showPosts

Statistics, profile page, thread pages, etc...

haha damn!  Cheesy

I do it with suspicious promoters and suspicious haters. It basically means their comments will exist for as long as the internet exists. But you can record any pages you want and then use it as a portal back in time.

It will one day help scientific researchers/digital archeologists as well!
Living the dream

And a new generation of crypto kids got scammed once again. Guess what happened after Bob left Cloak... It never recovered. Devs are missing from IRC, Thread. Inside trade info. Stealthcoin is almost the same shit as Cloak, only that OneMarket (decentralized market) is now called a "clone" of OpenBazaar. Oh, and the ring signatures blablabla. Vapors

Hondo and Koontas were just in the IRC.  Wink

Recorded all his posts: http://web.archive.org/web/20140915042630/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347792;sa=showPosts

haha damn!  Cheesy
Thank you BOB for your coins... and sorry for all those that sold out in a panic as I hold a lot of your coins now also... I will not do what BOB did. I will hold my coins.  I will not show the idiocy that BOB shows.  

Dumping is a childish way to make profits. You can make way more by staying with a coin and selling smart.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Bulls...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Wasssssup!
Thank you BOB for your coins... and sorry for all those that sold out in a panic as I hold a lot of your coins now also... I will not do what BOB did. I will hold my coins.  I will not show the idiocy that BOB shows.  

Living the dream
Seems BOB is building up my supply very nicely! Thanks BOB! I promise not to turn into BOB down the road as I buy up all his coins!  Got ANY MORE?Huh BOB?Huh 

You are not getting Bobs coins. It was pookielax31 aka Doh who said they dumped and did. Give credit where it is due.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Why are you wasting your time here if you hate the coin so much? Seriously, you need to go get help. It's not healthy to spend all your time hating on something.

I dislike scammers and their shitcoins with a passion. Did anyone even checked the github commits from this shitcoin ? hahahahaha.

Nothing but values changed. From 0 to 1... from blabla to Stealth... from a to b. Nothing of substance.

Yeah it was cloned from cloak, but the stealthtext is different from anything cloakcoin has. Stealth is a good coin and the code audit proved it. Cloak should have had an audit done early on and we would not have lost so much
Wasssssup!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Why are you wasting your time here if you hate the coin so much? Seriously, you need to go get help. It's not healthy to spend all your time hating on something.

I dislike scammers and their shitcoins with a passion. Did anyone even checked the github commits from this shitcoin ? hahahahaha.

Nothing but values changed. From 0 to 1... from blabla to Stealth... from a to b. Nothing of substance.

Example : -        uint256 hashSelection = Hash(ss.begin(), ss.end());
              +        uint256 hashSelection = ProofHash(ss.begin(), ss.end());

From "Hash" to "ProofHash" haahahahahahahah. All the changes are like this
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You got to know when to fold'm.  I am out. Looks like we got another cloak on our hands.

http://i.imgur.com/mHH7i9o.jpg

Are you kidding me? I was away for the weekend, how did this happen? I'm really thinking about selling 1/2 or more of my stash and buy back in at 3k. This coin still is awesome, I'm just surprised that price-swings like this are even possible. But this is crypto, so .. yeah, lets accumulate.
Wasssssup!
BOB ....did you stop feeding me your coins? Don't you wan't to hand your stack over to me... I am buying them up... are you still handing them to me? I hear crickets chirping... TRY ME BOB!
Jump to: