Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 219. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
XST looking very promising since last some weeks, when developer show roadmap.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

XST right now.

It comes to me like that it shows the latest state of FUDsters instead of XST.

If you are talking about the car, yes it can describe XST.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pleased to say I was never caught up in this one but however it's disappointing to see! The fact is there is pump n dump groups popping up all over the place, noobs are paying btc to join these groups unaware they will eventually get scammed themselves.

Unfortunately these groups target promising coins as the pumps look more genuine and then bang! People get dumped on!

It angers me as these people are using noobs as pawns in their game and killing good coins on the way! Once the trust has gone in a coin it's hard to regain.

This needs to stop! We are in the early stages of cryptocurrencies and something potentially great, yet greedy bellends and their shifty groups are going to stop crypto ever going mainstream as people simply will never trust it!

Do they care? Fuck no! As long as they make btc on the way they will continue! Regardless of the fact their btc will be worthless if this continues to happen as people will walk away from crypto altogether.

It's down to noobs and the rest of us to take responsibility, if a coin is getting unnaturally pumped! Run! If you read on Twitter people are hypeing your coin, sell! Make your decisions based on your own research! If a coins value is rising and you're not sure why, then sell and wait it out.

Don't play into the scammers hands and if they come on to these threads hyping or fudding then simply press the ignore button! That way they can't influence your thinking.

Like I said I was out of this coin at 11k as it was becoming obvious this was coming, but feel for you guys as I have been caught out before and learned to read the signs, and by doing the same we can all beat these retard groups and Twitter attention whores

12h ago, XST was at 9k. Now it's at 8k. Where's the problem? Someone got out, another one immediately stepped in - good sign for a good coin. Who cares who left / entered - at the end it strengthens the coin (as demonstrated right now by StealthCoin).

Right. And you gotta hand it to those guys: They know their shit. 600btc volume (2nd day this happend) and #1 on bittrex since 2 weeks. Unfuddable, undumpable, unbelievable. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

+1. Someone got out after the latest news from dev. Probably a short term trader. Not unheard of. Nothing to worry about in my view.
the problem is with big whales, they bought XST when it was around 400sat, so they create panic sell walls and get more cheap coins from weak hands,
anyway XST has bright future and innovation features.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

+1. Someone got out after the latest news from dev. Probably a short term trader. Not unheard of. Nothing to worry about in my view.
Activity: 63
Activity: 4
Absolutely agree with you Smiley
Activity: 25
Pleased to say I was never caught up in this one but however it's disappointing to see! The fact is there is pump n dump groups popping up all over the place, noobs are paying btc to join these groups unaware they will eventually get scammed themselves.

Unfortunately these groups target promising coins as the pumps look more genuine and then bang! People get dumped on!

It angers me as these people are using noobs as pawns in their game and killing good coins on the way! Once the trust has gone in a coin it's hard to regain.

This needs to stop! We are in the early stages of cryptocurrencies and something potentially great, yet greedy bellends and their shifty groups are going to stop crypto ever going mainstream as people simply will never trust it!

Do they care? Fuck no! As long as they make btc on the way they will continue! Regardless of the fact their btc will be worthless if this continues to happen as people will walk away from crypto altogether.

It's down to noobs and the rest of us to take responsibility, if a coin is getting unnaturally pumped! Run! If you read on Twitter people are hypeing your coin, sell! Make your decisions based on your own research! If a coins value is rising and you're not sure why, then sell and wait it out.

Don't play into the scammers hands and if they come on to these threads hyping or fudding then simply press the ignore button! That way they can't influence your thinking.

Like I said I was out of this coin at 11k as it was becoming obvious this was coming, but feel for you guys as I have been caught out before and learned to read the signs, and by doing the same we can all beat these retard groups and Twitter attention whores

12h ago, XST was at 9k. Now it's at 8k. Where's the problem? Someone got out, another one immediately stepped in - good sign for a good coin. Who cares who left / entered - at the end it strengthens the coin (as demonstrated right now by StealthCoin).
People are calling the death of this coin too quickly.

Why this coin is not dead or lost:

-Fundamentals are still solid. Promising short and mid term milestones on the roadmap. Fucking OpenBazaar on top of a payment system that can be fully anonymous and takes into account longevity. The developer is NOT anonymous. Technology that works and has been delivered. I have no reason to believe they will not keep delivering.

-Community is active and supportive. Also, we survived two PnDs now. Renouncing back to previous resistance/support with good money flow and volume.
People still believe in this coin.

Don't fret guys, we're still on our way up. Maybe more organically now that some groups are gone. I hope even you dump-guys keep some cheap coins in your wallet Wink

Support levels that get tested are considered stronger. I consider this community definitely stronger now.

+1
Activity: 1
People are calling the death of this coin too quickly.

Why this coin is not dead or lost:

-Fundamentals are still solid. Promising short and mid term milestones on the roadmap. Fucking OpenBazaar on top of a payment system that can be fully anonymous and takes into account longevity. The developer is NOT anonymous. Technology that works and has been delivered. I have no reason to believe they will not keep delivering.

-Community is active and supportive. Also, we survived two PnDs now. Renouncing back to previous resistance/support with good money flow and volume.
People still believe in this coin.

Don't fret guys, we're still on our way up. Maybe more organically now that some groups are gone. I hope even you dump-guys keep some cheap coins in your wallet Wink

Support levels that get tested are considered stronger. I consider this community definitely stronger now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Noobs turn into hardened vets. It's the cycle of life.
Activity: 508
Jahaha
Wow ! Getting close to 700 BTC volume on Bittrex again !
I always believe the devs and this coin.

by the way thanks a lot for the all cheep coins..
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

Activity: 742
To all the FUDsters calling scam...

Relax. They went to sleep. They punch in and punch out, just like you and me. No one is paying them overtime.

If it were my fud team, they'd have rotating shifts so this dead air doesn't happen.
Activity: 63
To all the FUDsters calling scam...

Alt coins are illiquid markets.  There is going to volatility anytime someone with large holdings exits, whether its some "master pumper" or just some random person who saw their 7 BTC worth of XST go to 70 BTC and needed to sell to raise cash money to cover a bad week of football bets without their wife finding out.  

To say every coin that retraces 50% of its value from its high price is a scam is fucking stupid and you don't understand the nature of markets.  BTC had had many 50%+ pullbacks as it was building its market cap.  Is BTC a scam?  Many in the mainstream media called it bullshit as it continued its rise, now it is a hot bed for VC capital.  I'm not saying XST is the next BTC what I am saying is that all the small time players bitching about this coin being a scam are bunch of fucking retards.  Nothing that gains 1000%+  in a few weeks continues to go straight up.  

Here's a quick lesson for the dumb shits that immediately start calling scam when their bets go under water.  The amount of volatility an asset has will rise as the rate of return on that asset accelerates.  

Seriously people, this coin rose over 1000% in few weeks.  You didn't see a flush out in the cards?  
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Proof of Developer : "StealthCoin [XST] is lead by a developer named James (USA)." Is this a fucking joke, sir ?
It says quite a bit more. We know more about this guy than about most developers. I might even buy some.
StealthCoin [XST] is lead by a developer named James (USA). James has been face verified by his State Driver’s License, personal LinkedIn profile, and via video chat. James has also submitted his personal email, Facebook, cell phone number, and Twitter account. James has also submitted identity verification with a notarized document.
James is not a programmer by profession but has 20 years of coding background in a professional setting as well as mainly doing scientific computing now. James has stated that he has authored dozens of scientific software packages from medium sized to small mostly in python and has several utilities and countless “jiffies”. James also has a personal Github with many of his open source projects
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

It's an entire team that does this.

If that is true its not a very smart team.  They could have done so much better.  Unless all that work was just to try and destroy a 10k coin?Huh  Now that seems like really lame waste of a "team"s time.  Unless the coin is a threat to their coin...  hmmm

It was nice to get on the sell hi, buy low, wave that time  Even from under todays shit storm of the new FUD crew, it looks to be settling back up.  
I know, I know, you say, dead cat bounce.  We will see.

Have a nice day  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Proof of Developer : "StealthCoin [XST] is lead by a developer named James (USA)." Is this a fucking joke, sir ?
Jump to: