Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 220. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Your posts are just staight lying. Your posts projecting the hate and jealous coming out of you.

Not hate. Profit motive in recovering the cheap coins they dumped.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
..under 6k now. Fuck.

Pookielax31 WTF did you do? You panic inducing mother F-er. Dumping out like a boss bitch huh?

It's an entire team that does this. Just look at the amount of coins dumped. You are talking about a great amount of bitcoins made from this. Those who are buying will become nothing but bagholders. You will see them lurking in here for years, because they will not accept the fact that they got fucking destroyed. It will be fun.

Usually these shitcoins have an anonymous dev ( just like this one ) and he is backed by pump and dump groups. Dev is instamining or premining some of the coins at start and then a lot of inside trading info is exchanged with the pumping groups. Announcements, Releases, Everything. This is why these groups are buying coins right from the start.

Not to mention that almost every coin that pops out from the Shitcoin Factory is nothing but a clone with only a logo. This is good for instamining. People will think that it's just a garbage and then as the time goes by, the dev will announce anonymity, decentralized markets... blablablabal

You're taking this FUD and lying to the new level.
Hondo is not anonymous;

There is no instamine like Darkcoin but some premine for bounties
Blocks 1-10 premine 23,274 XST each (total premine 232,740 XST)
Blocks 11-260 award: 16.0 XST each (4 hr low reward for fair launch)

4 hr low reward so instamine is not possible.

Your posts are just staight lying. Your posts projecting the hate and jealous coming out of you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
..under 6k now. Fuck.

Pookielax31 WTF did you do? You panic inducing mother F-er. Dumping out like a boss bitch huh?

It's an entire team that does this. Just look at the amount of coins dumped. You are talking about a great amount of bitcoins made from this. Those who are buying will become nothing but bagholders. You will see them lurking in here for years, because they will not accept the fact that they got fucking destroyed. It will be fun

LOL   Grin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxjMP5aIUAE7g4M.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/511383132273405952/photo/1

good one mate

gonna be alot more flips like that on the way down
Activity: 560
..under 6k now. Fuck.

It's an entire team that does this. Just look at the amount of coins dumped. You are talking about a great amount of bitcoins made from this. Those who are buying will become nothing but bagholders. You will see them lurking in here for years, because they will not accept the fact that they got fucking destroyed. It will be fun

LOL   Grin

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/511383132273405952/photo/1

..under 6k now. Fuck.

Yeah. That's why the trading bot has to put up 500 buys of 1000 XST to rig the depth graphics. Your team dumped too hard. Good luck getting the coins back.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
..under 6k now. Fuck.

It's an entire team that does this. Just look at the amount of coins dumped. You are talking about a great amount of bitcoins made from this. Those who are buying will become nothing but bagholders. You will see them lurking in here for years, because they will not accept the fact that they got fucking destroyed. It will be fun.

Usually these shitcoins have an anonymous dev ( just like this one ) and he is backed by pump and dump groups. Dev is instamining or premining some of the coins at start and then a lot of inside trading info is exchanged with the pumping groups. Announcements, Releases, Everything. This is why these groups are buying coins right from the start.

Not to mention that almost every coin that pops out from the Shitcoin Factory is nothing but a clone with only a logo. This is good for instamining. People will think that it's just a garbage and then as the time goes by, the dev will announce anonymity, decentralized markets... blablablabal
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Can anyone explain what happened with this dump?  Smiley
These altcoins are hillarious...in no other market can you see such a large percentage of the entire issue trade in such a short time.  Smiley
..under 6k now. Fuck.

Are you sure that it was Pookie?

Whoever it was, I hope that they're not buying back in...they'll just dump again.

wrong time zone for pookie. he will be late to the dumpfest but when he gets here watch out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
..under 6k now. Fuck.

Are you sure that it was Pookie?

Whoever it was, I hope that they're not buying back in...they'll just dump again.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
..under 6k now. Fuck.

legendary
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Thanks! I am going to bed.... I will continue tomorrow to buy up all cheap coins i can... I have enough for now.  TRY ME! Dump as low as you wan't. I can recover this coin easily.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 135
whats going on here? much trolls smells like a good coin.  Smiley

You've come to the right place.

Some expert trolls popped up minutes before the dump.
Wow! Pookie giving me more cheap coins! Buy orders are getting filled.  Your millions become my millions... changing hands for the better! Give me more coins!

dude you sound like all the guys in the cloak thread. they finally went silent under the weight of all those "cheap" coins.
Activity: 560
Activity: 135
god this is making me nauseous...
legendary
Great dumpfest party and bagholders are NOT invited.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Wow! Pookie giving me more cheap coins! Buy orders are getting filled.  Your millions become my millions... changing hands for the better! Give me more coins!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Because I was once a CLOAKER, I give you Bobsurplus next coin pick:

APEXCOIN

You can take this as a sign to BUY NOW and flip later, or to completely avoid. Its on you!

Remember; dump on Bob, dont let Bob dump on you!  Cool

thank you, apex is definately being pumped now

reposting from the cloak thread
Jump to: