Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 274. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Trolls, please. go back to your copy&paste coin  before I am forced to mention its name and also explain that it is a copy&paste of a scam. So yesterday...
Take it easy, few months after stealthsend be release your dev will can copy and paste this feature.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

If you dont know TA.... Learn it you could have known when to sell at top  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated

If it's ubuntu or debian you can try this;
sudo apt-get install yum
sudo yum install g g++ lib libssl

if centos;
yum install g g++ lib libssl

Hmm still getting an issue. I have libssl installed but
The thing is, that in the makefile is line like this: "DEPSDIR=/usr/local"
-L"$(DEPSDIR)/ssl/lib"
so this will point to /usr/local/ssl/lib/
assuming that the libraries are installed "locally"
But debian places package-installed libs into /usr/lib/...

Having a look at other coins, they don't have absolute/hardcoded paths in their makefile...

Maybe the Dev could help with installing the qt on debian 7 x64  when you fucking children are done playing your games
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Troll, this coin is very well going to the pluto.
Back to the thread of your coin.
Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.

It don't need to be hype and it shouldn't contain FUD. If you want casual conversation, we have casual conversion. If you want to fuck Stealthcoin we all fuck you back, simple as that.

You can't be serious. Look back through the last 20-30 pages. The bulk is doge images, talk of 20K, 50K, 100K, the moon, pluto!!! Hyperbole and hype.

FurianSun wasn't trolling, wasn't spreading FUD, he was trying to encourage people to buy and not let the coin drift down below the 9k support, but that was lost in the knee-jerk FUD reaction post.

You mother fucker is also a troll. Just checking on your posts page nothing but working on dump dump dump and clearing out your wallet. Like I said, if you already sold then moving on mother fucker. Why still stay here and spread the FUD?
also, this post contain no hype.

This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts nothing is innocent.
You never try and never want to have a conversation that is the point.
All your posts are counterproducttive to Stealthcoin only encourage people to sell;
Your post, "That's where I am at. Cleared out a good portion of my positions from yesterday, nice profits, but I am bearish on the coin long-term."

Why you mother fucker try to make think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.

See more hysterics.

Anyone with an opinion opposite yours is fair game for ridicule and scorn.

For what it is worth, those comments I made were just prior to the first large pump of this coin. The first rule of altcoins should be: "Don't believe everything you read about altcoins". This coin, as well as most others, are heavily manipulated from time to time to earn short-term profits.

My point is you're a troll and a FUDster, all your previous posts suggested so. You're here trying to destroy Stealthcoin and we're all Stealthcoin supporters not allow that to happen. Again, why try to hide your true color as this is not kindergarten.
BTCwriter, please stop attacking everyone who posts on these forums, you sound insane. No one is attacking stealthcoin. Trolls are inevitable on every coin though, why get so worked up about it.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.
well that's going to be hard.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.

It don't need to be hype and it shouldn't contain FUD. If you want casual conversation, we have casual conversion. If you want to fuck Stealthcoin we all fuck you back, simple as that.

You can't be serious. Look back through the last 20-30 pages. The bulk is doge images, talk of 20K, 50K, 100K, the moon, pluto!!! Hyperbole and hype.

FurianSun wasn't trolling, wasn't spreading FUD, he was trying to encourage people to buy and not let the coin drift down below the 9k support, but that was lost in the knee-jerk FUD reaction post.

You mother fucker is also a troll. Just checking on your posts page nothing but working on dump dump dump and clearing out your wallet. Like I said, if you already sold then moving on mother fucker. Why still stay here and spread the FUD?

This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts nothing is innocent.
All your posts are counterproducttive to Stealthcoin only encourage people to sell;
Your post, "That's where I am at. Cleared out a good portion of my positions from yesterday, nice profits, but I am bearish on the coin long-term."

Why you mother fucker try to make think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.

See more hysterics.

For what it is worth, those comments I made were just prior to the first large pump of this coin. The first rule of altcoins should be: "Don't believe everything you read about altcoins". This coin, as well as most others, are heavily manipulated from time to time to earn short-term profits.

My point is you're a troll and a FUDster, all your previous posts suggested so. You're here trying to destroy Stealthcoin and we're all Stealthcoin supporters not allow that to happen. Again, why try to hide your true color as this is not kindergarten.
BTCwriter, please stop attacking everyone who posts on these forums, you sound insane. No one is attacking stealthcoin. Trolls are inevitable on every coin though, why get so worked up about it.

Any post from here on should solely be about the innovation behind this coin as well as marketing its presence. I don't want to read any more shit about fucking whales or fud or pump and dumps.
Activity: 59

See more hysterics.

Quite the contrary. I still hold XST, granted not as much as I did a week ago. I made a good bit of profit this past week and hope to see XST continue to grow, it fuels my profit margin, which is my sole priority. What I would like to see is some semblence of rational discussion here. You complain about the FUD, rightfully so, I complain about the hyperbole. We are on opposite sides of the same coin, who both want the same thing.

Don't be so quick to pigeonhole someone here. Things are rarely as they may first appear.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

See more hysterics.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST

See more hysterics.

legendary

You're trying to act innocent and nice here but your previous posts show nothing is innocent.

Why you mother fucker trying to make people think you're nice is nonsense, this is not in kindergarten where you trying to impress your teacher.
This post contain no hype.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
For any new people or people who haven't seen yet, the Stealthcoin subreddit has a goal to get 200 subscribers for more publicity for Stealthcoin by being on the sidebar of more popular subs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

Done! Smiley
legendary
Code:
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory

Help is appreciated

sudo apt-get install yum

if centos;

Hmm still getting an issue. I have libssl installed but
The thing is, that in the makefile is line like this: "DEPSDIR=/usr/local"
-L"$(DEPSDIR)/ssl/lib"
so this will point to /usr/local/ssl/lib/
assuming that the libraries are installed "locally"
But debian places package-installed libs into /usr/lib/...
legendary
Code:

Help is appreciated

sudo apt-get install yum

if centos;

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Have patience everyone and support eachother
Let the news spread about xst and value will touch the sky in no time.
Go Xst  Go Hondo Go Community Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It's a matter of time once XST will be in lime light then it  takes off to pluto with unimaginable speed. Wait and see where does it go just in weeks.

legendary
Code:

Help is appreciated
legendary
Activity: 1148
Major buys came in today.  Someone is soaking them up!
Jump to: