Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 275. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Troll, this coin is very well going to the pluto.
Back to the thread of your coin.
Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.

It don't need to be hype and it shouldn't contain FUD. If you want casual conversation, we have casual conversation. If you want to fuck Stealthcoin then we all Stealthcoin supporters fuck you back, simple as that. If you already sold Stealthcoin then moving on, you don't need to be here and spread nonsense FUD to get cheaper coins.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

Spend your energy to promote it and not to spread fud in other threads. You don't need it.
The coin you invested is good too, works to make it grow and not harming others.

Who's the troll? I state some concerning facts and encourage people to step up and support the coin and I'm a troll for it? Fuck you! You are the troll.

Lol. Read through the thread. If your post doesn't contain hype and hyperbole about the  awesomeness of this coin, it's fud and you are a troll. This place is insane.
legendary
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

You mother fucker is a troll. check your posts history could see you dumb fucker have nothing to do but spread FUD in Stealthcoin. Go back to your shitty coin if you have one.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
For any new people or people who haven't seen yet, the Stealthcoin subreddit has a goal to get 200 subscribers for more publicity for Stealthcoin by being on the sidebar of more popular subs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

Please contact StealthHondo to be one of the mod
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2frgcd/i_am_the_lead_developer_for_stealthcoin_and/

I believing if Hondo could use this subreddit in the next live cast we can easily see 500+ subscribers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

PUMP IS OVER ?

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Looks that way. Seems like the whales have had their fill and moved on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For any new people or people who haven't seen yet, the Stealthcoin subreddit has a goal to get 200 subscribers for more publicity for Stealthcoin by being on the sidebar of more popular subs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Release of whitepaper will boost the price in natural way. Anyhow XSt is very stable as it has floor above 9k. This is very impressive.
legendary
Activity: 938
This is so awesome buying up all I can under 10k !!!

Please any of you pumping idiots stay away and let me soak up as much as I can
 Grin
Activity: 238
Hi dev when can we expect the whitepaper release today
As you mentioned in reddit
Thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 51

Guys don't feed the trolls.

I just got to your thread and its really hard not to leave…but I'm staying and investing because I can spot true innovation.
Other newcomers probably can't and will leave.

Activity: 52
This forum is getting insane!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The rocket is just getting fired up. Hop on and enjoy the ride!

50k by Nov. hold and buy more,easy,enjoy new updates ;-)

NO! 100K

All right! Let's do this! You did the same for cloak right? Dumped at 100k or 200k?
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hello,

Is here some one using CAT is it a good or bad program.....
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Please if you cannot support XST and this awesome community go somewhere else...if it goes to 5k strong holders will buy more and hold it.

Fudders make the page count awesome. Get with the program.

I think this coin have a future and now the price is really low: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GML
Activity: 616
I really hope that does end up to you. Minus the laptop so you can't post anymore.
Jump to: