Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 273. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

If you dont know TA.... Learn it you could have known when to sell at top  Grin

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

HAHAHA now i know you dont know TA... NEWS is baked into the RSI.... You know how many people have said ohh but charts cant predicted the hype or news.....All poor trolls(Its like crypto traders have no real trading background at all)..THE CHARTS do just that and account for NEWS and HYPE... learn to use different Indicators... and say what you want its going down in a slow bleed we are still WAY oversold.. Not a troll I will catch this coin when Its a good entry point again, just trying to help traders...

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect

This coin is NOT oversold.  I can gurantee you that. You don't know whats coming with stealthsend.  I do.  The coins undervalued actually, you will see.  Trust me mang.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
I like you guys.  I think everyone here is going to be great in the long term.

Invest in developers, not in coins.  And we already have proof of genius on this dev.

Don't sell under 10,000.  That would be a big waste.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
PUMP IS OVER ?

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Looks that way. Seems like the whales have had their fill and moved on.

I'd say so. Those whales left a day ago at least. Good solid whales will leave while you don't even know it. They will pump and exit on the pump. They where gone before it peaked. Any dumpers now are coin bag holders looking to get out before hard price crash.

^^^^ Finally some logic in here
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
PUMP IS OVER ?

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Looks that way. Seems like the whales have had their fill and moved on.

I'd say so. Those whales left a day ago at least. Good solid whales will leave while you don't even know it. They will pump and exit on the pump. They where gone before it peaked. Any dumpers now are coin bag holders looking to get out before hard price crash.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Told u XST was going down.... but no u all screamed HOLD and said "MOON" while accusing me of fud when i was trying to help the traders... its called technical analysis....if u understood you would have seen it a mile away nothing can sustain a rise like that.... and bigger the rise bigger the fall, Ill see u all at .00006

TA will only help so much with the amount of eyes on this.  Yes you can make a profit following TA, but you do realize the whitepaper is due out today, aka NEWS.  TA doesn't work with news releases, but you already knew that.

Also on a side note, for your TA, looks like we hit a double bottom now.........

HAHAHA now i know you dont know TA... NEWS is baked into the RSI.... You know how many people have said ohh but charts cant predicted the hype or news.....All poor trolls(Its like crypto traders have no real trading background at all)..THE CHARTS do just that and account for NEWS and HYPE... learn to use different Indicators... and say what you want its going down in a slow bleed we are still WAY oversold.. Not a troll I will catch this coin when Its a good entry point again, just trying to help traders...

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect

only stupid people analyze 100% of a crypto future by a chart.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of economics knows that it does not serve to crypto world.
Cryptocoin is a new thing, not try to use old concepts.
Everything can change in seconds here.
Charts only serve to analyze the past and the present in this business.
The future can be analized for this:

and this:

This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST

Sorry for my English  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I was promised cheap coins Sad
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Buy support is vanishing and some dumps are happening. WTF people? Support this coin.  Angry

It did indeed dump. Hard too. Most likely whales bailing after pump. Shouldn't hit down too hard though. Seems a lot of people like this coin. I'm buying some on the cheap to add to my various holdings of coins that hold promise.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated
Try this:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils zlib1g-dev libssl-dev

and download BerkeleyDB.4.8 from Oracle website, unpack it, then go to build_unix directory. Type:

Code:
../dist/configure
make --enable-cxx
sudo make install

np Wink

Thank you very much. Ill try it now. Surprised you were able to see my post through all the bullshit posts
Activity: 742
The devs here don't delete anything. If you want that kind of censorship, go to the shadowcoin thread.
I wouldn't condone deleting anything either, hence the reason I didn't suggest it. To be more clear, I would recommend the devs make a post discouraging the type of response I was referencing. For good or bad, this forum reflects on the coin. The zealot supporter who shouts at everyone in opposition to him can do significant harm.

I've never once seen an xst dev respond to any fud. I doubt they are going to start.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Media Update:

We've been mentioned in AltcoinSpeculation.com's August-September 2014 newsletter!

Link: altcoinspeculation.com/altcoin-news-augustseptember-2014

Another very very good thing for today.Slowly but steadily XST will win the race.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
This forum has become unreadable. Please can we stick to stealthcoin and contain this to constructive posts rather than unreadable grudge matches? Personally I ignore silly posts rather than give trolls a chance to fill this forum with so much rubish that no one can follow it.

+1 There is nothing to gain from engaging with unintellectual FUD - it actually hurts the thread and puts people off it's even been mentioned on Reddit. BCT is the main source of information for XST if it's inundated with abuse it becomes a circus.

Allow people to make their critical comments and ignore childish FUD. Stealthcoin is a remarkable achievement and the code can stand up to the criticisms.  

Activity: 305
Media Update:

We've been mentioned in AltcoinSpeculation.com's August-September 2014 newsletter!

Link: altcoinspeculation.com/altcoin-news-augustseptember-2014
Activity: 462

PS.. think im full of shit check my recent post in DARK and see how perfectly i called the start of the pump and  even told people exactly where to sell and what parameters to set for the EMA that called it perfect
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

The devs here don't delete anything. If you want that kind of censorship, go to the shadowcoin thread.

I wouldn't condone deleting anything either, hence the reason I didn't suggest it. To be more clear, I would recommend the devs make a post discouraging the type of response I was referencing. For good or bad, this forum reflects on the coin. The zealot supporter who shouts at everyone in opposition to him can do significant harm.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If you wanna get rid of fudders and trolls simply use '''Ignore' button and all will be well.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Code:
I have a problem with the compilation process
g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:322: recipe for target 'StealthCoind' failed
my files are in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Help is appreciated
Try this:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils zlib1g-dev libssl-dev

and download BerkeleyDB.4.8 from Oracle website, unpack it, then go to build_unix directory. Type:

Code:
../dist/configure
make --enable-cxx
sudo make install

np Wink
Activity: 742
This right here is what the devs need to get their hands around. I cant even have a conversation with you without you resorting to hysterics. Your approach to me is counterproductive and doesn't reflect well on this coin.

Activity: 213
For any new people or people who haven't seen yet, the Stealthcoin subreddit has a goal to get 200 subscribers for more publicity for Stealthcoin by being on the sidebar of more popular subs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

+1

Done
Activity: 213
This forum has become unreadable. Please can we stick to stealthcoin and contain this to constructive posts rather than unreadable grudge matches? Personally I ignore silly posts rather than give trolls a chance to fill this forum with so much rubish that no one can follow it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Man chart keeps getting better, looks like we are primed for another take off when news is released today as well...
Jump to: