Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 303. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Haha yea go go xst lets get this to 1 xst/BTC Cheesy
Don't miss the moon ride!  The XST rocket is leaving now!

Activity: 210
Living the dream
Don't miss the moon ride!  The XST rocket is leaving now!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

trusted coinages

good idea - much needed.  glad stealth and SSD both have this backing them.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Now that the news about CryptoCertify has been leaked, we thought we'd post a couple of screen shots to show what this means to the StealthCoin end-user experience.

With Certification

Without Certification

Very nice, devs!
Very PRO !
Living the dream
The moonshot is on it's way!

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I haven't used the .exe yet so I can't wait for the update that puts the cert in. More legit everyday!
Activity: 305

Now that the news about CryptoCertify has been leaked, we thought we'd post a couple of screen shots to show what this means to the StealthCoin end-user experience.

With Certification

Without Certification

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Living the dream
Can we see 50k by end of this week?  Grin

That would be the floor.  Wink
Activity: 238
Can we see 50k by end of this week?  Grin
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Here's a video/article on how the FBI "hacked" the TOR network, I think it's a generous term in regards to what they actually did.

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/09/fbi-reveals-exactly-how-they-hacked-silk-road/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6e80tm5cE

Is it all possible to apply this real world scenario to Stealthcoin? Understood if you can't, and thank you for taking the time to engage with the community and review stealthcoin.

Much appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
DAN giving us the review..... Gonna be key pump all over again  Wink

I love this gif!  I missed you pookie where you been ?

BOOM, big news!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Am I correct in thinking that as the stealthtext encryption is done in app that this will remain closed source and therefore unique to stealthcoin for the foreseeable future? If so, this is a huge selling point. Most innovations in the alt world are easily copied if entirely open source.

probably yes, i sent a pm to devs about your question.
but if the answer is no, no other currency will have a so cool name as stealthcoin  Grin
the name is very important for the success of anything
and everything will happen here first and then be copied by other
Activity: 213
Am I correct in thinking that as the stealthtext encryption is done in app that this will remain closed source and therefore unique to stealthcoin for the foreseeable future? If so, this is a huge selling point. Most innovations in the alt world are easily copied if entirely open source.
Since the beginning I say that this is a coin to 6 digits or more.
You will see it soon
Stealthtext + Stealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation will be a revolution in anon market

yes - and Dan would prob Audit that as well for the Dev team- so cool to have this verified by another leading alt coin dev.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Since the beginning I say that this is a coin to 6 digits or more.
You will see it soon
Stealthtext + Stealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation will be a revolution in anon market
Activity: 213
I've been here for a while but just bought more while its still cheap. This is going to the moon soon.
DAN giving us the review..... Gonna be key pump all over again  Wink

I love this gif!  I missed you pookie where you been ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

OMG this made my week Grin Grin Grin

+1  I only wish I had bought more!

Holy fuck! Glad I bought in!

I also bought some , fingers crossed Wink
Living the dream

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

OMG this made my week Grin Grin Grin

+1  I only wish I had bought more!

Holy fuck! Glad I bought in!
Jump to: