Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 300. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
XST coin now buy smart investors who know that XST is not pump an dump coin but long therm investment.

I don't see mention of a dump in his tweet... do you?
I'm more interested in XST future  technology and looks great .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 25

Please stop! I can't bear any more fantastic news. My blood pressure is already through the roof.

Can you guys stop with hype.  The innovative technology and legitimate marketing will be enough to take Stealthcoin to it's proper valuation.

You're right at some point but look at the charts! XST is goint crazy, every day a new ATH, the next awesome news. People want to celebrate a little. Smiley
Activity: 42
XST coin now buy smart investors who know that XST is not pump an dump coin but long therm investment.

I don't see mention of a dump in his tweet... do you?
legendary

Please stop! I can't bear any more fantastic news. My blood pressure is already through the roof.

Can you guys stop with stupid pump and dump hype.  The innovative technology and legitimate marketing will be enough to take Stealthcoin to it's proper valuation.

These pumps will create big problem in future, when pumps group start selling coins.
After that time there will be so much chaos on this thread. I warned here before too
leave the price of XST free, one day it will achieve what XST deserve but pump and dump
group will kill the coin like they did with others coin.
Only honest and constructive post in this thread.
We all know for sure that XST coin do not need pump.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Can you guys stop with stupid pump and dump hype.  The innovative technology and legitimate marketing will be enough to take Stealthcoin to it's proper valuation.

These pumps will create big problem in future, when pumps group start selling coins.
After that time there will be so much chaos on this thread. I warned here before too
leave the price of XST free, one day it will achieve what XST deserve but pump and dump
Only honest and constructive post in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Hit 20K on cryptsy for those of you that missed it....It was glorious. See you guys back at 20k +!!!

Cool
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This is way undervalued at the moment considering the pedigree it has atm.
legendary
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
OH BOY i really want to get in

but should i wait for the sell off to 8k when it hits 10k?
or should i buy at 11k when its heading to 20k.?

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Ok, so right now this pump is based purely on the anonymous sms service, which is confirmed by Dan Metcalf. The actualy anonymity is scheduled for november?

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING! This will be release today.

Sthealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation is another anon feature and will be release in november or maybe before.

OK, thanks for your anwer, quite impressive indeed.

I believe a real world scenario for this would be a Reporter working in a sensitive location wanting to pay their source of information. The reporter would run Stealth wallet on Tails OS (Linux) use a burner phone to initiate the transaction once funds are received the phone would be destroyed.

A good friend of mine works in Gaza as a Photographer and has used bitcoin in the past for this type of activity.

In your example i don't understand the whole use a burner phone part? Would one not just use an anonymous crypto-currency wallet? That other coins have, and hopefully stealth does in November,  

It's an alternative, correct stealthsend is also an option but it's not always practical to have your laptop with you. Let's say said Reporter is under duress and the laptop is in his hotel. The informant is demanding funds before he meets, said report uses his burner phone as a disposable method of transferring funds then receives text with location to meet phone is then destroyed. Why? Well if things were to turn out sticky once he meets the informant he wouldn't risk any further funds being extracted as the burner phone has been destroyed, which could happen if the informant decided to turn on the reporter and forcefully makes him send more funds.

I'm sure Jack Reacher would use stealthcoin ;-)

P.S Market cap $1 million is a beautiful thing...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

legendary
continue to hold
hopefully continue
we all will be the same on the moon
blood pressure up to the sun  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
What moon and sun ?
On earth certainly the first place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510

Is it really true, that a new pump is on the way?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 55
continue to hold
hopefully continue
we all will be the same on the moon
blood pressure up to the sun  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Is there anything else to add ? 

Of course : You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
This Pretty much sums up why I'm buying all the XST I can  Grin

This sums it up perfect
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
It is just a beginning, real value is soon to come and xst will be everywhere and remember by everyone.
1st stop darkcoin
2nd stop btcd
3rd stop BTCBTCBTC and than  Cheesy Grin

You are overestimating the value of XST, I know XST deserve more then what it's trading now.
But I really do not think it will be easy to cross Dark Coin value, I even don't think to compare the price with Bitcoin.
Jump to: