Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 302. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Ok, so right now this pump is based purely on the anonymous sms service, which is confirmed by Dan Metcalf. The actualy anonymity is scheduled for november?

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING! This will be release today.

Sthealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation is another anon feature and will be release in november or maybe before.

OK, thanks for your anwer, quite impressive indeed.

I believe a real world scenario for this would be a Reporter working in a sensitive location wanting to pay their source of information. The reporter would run Stealth wallet on Tails OS (Linux) use a burner phone to initiate the transaction once funds are received the phone would be destroyed.

A good friend of mine works in Gaza as a Photographer and has used bitcoin in the past for this type of activity.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Ok, so right now this pump is based purely on the anonymous sms service, which is confirmed by Dan Metcalf. The actualy anonymity is scheduled for november?

Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING! This will be release today.

Sthealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation is another anon feature and will be release in november or maybe before.

OK, thanks for your anwer, quite impressive indeed.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
On the part where it says....From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion".

Where do you do this? on the debug console? Nothing happens when i try to remove these.

if this is not a trolling you find these files where the wallet was installed on your pc:

Windows < Vista: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Username \ ApplicationData \ StealthCoin

Windows >= Vista: C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ StealthCoin

Mac: ~ / Library / Application Support / StealthCoin

Unix: ~ / .StealthCoin

if you still have not sent any xst to this wallet, just delete it and make a new download
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
On the part where it says....From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion".

Where do you do this? on the debug console? Nothing happens when i try to remove these.

user/admin/appdata/roaming/stealthcoin   or user/"username"/appdata/roaming/stealthcoin
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
"obusification" is not a word.

OBFUSCATION!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi. Can someone please help me get my wallet to sync? I lurked this forum in the beginning when stealth coin first came out. Haven't been on in awhile until recently. I have the latest wallet version and it stays stuck around 73000 blocks. Ive tried many times opening and closing the wallet but will not do anything.
Just go at the first page of this bitcointalk thread and scroll down at the WALLET section to find what to do if you have sync issues.

Does anyone still have problems syncing on their wallet? I tried looking following the guide on how to fix the wallet. I think my wallet is beyond repair. Everytime I open my wallet it starts at a higher number. The other day it started 73000 and it stays at 79000 blocks and never moves. I wish I resolved this problem earlier.
Activity: 322
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

One day Hondo will be the one asked to review other people's codes.  Grin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
What time will be the app release on googleplay?
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hello Hondoo,

I ask litebit.eu to pick XST in their stock....
Activity: 272

I've got a 100 XST bounty for the person who can get the best screenshot of https://coinmarketcap.com/ when XST is at its highest point in the pump that seems to be brewing. Of course you have to get the top slots down to XST to qualify!

PM me your entry if you get a good one!

LOL I think this is a good omen - you're in Laszlo Pizza territory for this move...

I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I've got a 100 XST bounty for the person who can get the best screenshot of https://coinmarketcap.com/ when XST is at its highest point in the pump that seems to be brewing. Of course you have to get the top slots down to XST to qualify!

PM me your entry if you get a good one!
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
It's great what the dev is doing, it's now something like XST VS XMR...... I know who is the winner in the next weeks months. Big different is the price, But can it change...
Activity: 336
I believed in this coin from the beginning..
Too bad i diddn't buy some Lips sealed
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Now that the news about CryptoCertify has been leaked, we thought we'd post a couple of screen shots to show what this means to the StealthCoin end-user experience.

With Certification

Without Certification

Guys this is the biggest news yet in Stealthcoin. Just watch the wallstreet investors putting $millions$ upon $millions$ just to get the most trusted cryptocurrency available today with the biggest potential.

Something tells me this is definitely going to hit wallstreet at a certain point.
Jump to: