Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 338. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Holy crap! My stealthcoin alarms are going off the charts damn it feels good to be in the 6 figure club I feel like a hipster who found something before it was cool...

I got a good feeling - this coin is really going places!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Seen all the fuss earlier and bought some on a hunch. 25k at 2000 sat. Emm emm yeah yeah!
Time to sell
Activity: 252
This is pretty insane!  #3 in volume.  I bet we overtake #1 by the time the night is over!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
When that app drops this coin will see 20K. Mark my words. It's like my crypto wet-dream this coin!

I've heard from one of the beta-testers that it works flawlessly and could become the new standard. And I'm tempted to believe them. Finally I'm in a very unique anon coin at the very beginning.

When that app drops this coin will see 20K. Mark my words. It's like my crypto wet-dream this coin!

I've heard from one of the beta-testers that it works flawlessly and could become the new standard. And I'm tempted to believe them. Finally I'm in a very unique anon coin at the very beginning.

+1 - cant wait!!! NSA can eat shit now.

you guys can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seen all the fuss earlier and bought some on a hunch. 25k at 2000 sat. Emm emm yeah yeah!
Activity: 305
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

+1 - cant wait!!! NSA can eat shit now.
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I take 100k Satoshi for each of my Stealthcoin. No other coin could even come close to Stealthcoin, all they have are nonsense countless promised with hype.

edit; Oh, and most coins have this crazy stupid nonsense name that coming out of their ass.
Activity: 252
Wow....I'm impressed with how this coin has taken off today.  I was not a believer, but I am now.  Great job devs, and the community that backs this coin.  Bravo!

I'm sorry that I doubted.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Well, it's nice to see such a great reaction to our updated roadmap posted earlier.   Grin

With that being said, the team is going to kick it into overdrive and release StealthText and StealthRelay on Sunday, September 7. 

It's time to get the word out guys, this is revolutionary stuff that is going to shake up the crypto world!  Tell your family, tell your friends, put out a tweet!

Devs, just now I noticed the announcement of a new feature that will be released on 9/7 along with the official launch of stealthtext.
What is StealthRelay?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
wow - this coin escalated rather quickly Wink

Cool Roll Eyes Kiss

And to think its just the beginning. Could this actually be the next cloak?
I'm starting to think it may.

It will go up and down, but this really could be something that I will hold for longer. There is obviously enormous support from the community, devs and some big guys who haven't finished buying in yet. I've already secured my initial investment, now it's just waiting and wondering how deep the rabbit hole goes. Tomorrow everybody will be talking about XST. Only 3 more days till 7. September and all the features we've been waiting for.

You just reminded me to lock in some profits. I think it will still be at 3500-4000 tomorrow, but I want to sleep well, so I better make sure. Better safe than sorry.

I will keep everything, don't want to hurt the price. I think "tomorrow" you will both buy back at 5000. Wink

Crypto never sleeps!
Activity: 417
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Cool Roll Eyes Kiss

I dont see anything standing in its way  Cool

Cool Roll Eyes Kiss

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Cool Roll Eyes Kiss
So many fucking quotes. Not like 90% of the posts are filled with words I want to read anyways.

Only $500,000 market cap. Shitcoins with no future can easily get this far. Just wait till the release. Moooooooooooon
Activity: 80
Activity: 151
Well, it's nice to see such a great reaction to our updated roadmap posted earlier.   Grin

With that being said, the team is going to kick it into overdrive and release StealthText and StealthRelay on Sunday, September 7. 

It's time to get the word out guys, this is revolutionary stuff that is going to shake up the crypto world!  Tell your family, tell your friends, put out a tweet!

7th is the day then!!!!!
Jump to: