Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 339. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Well, it's nice to see such a great reaction to our updated roadmap posted earlier.   Grin

With that being said, the team is going to kick it into overdrive and release StealthText and StealthRelay on Sunday, September 7. 

It's time to get the word out guys, this is revolutionary stuff that is going to shake up the crypto world!  Tell your family, tell your friends, put out a tweet!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
4k! Good thing I bought back a couple of hours ago. 

Next stop for Stealthcoin!

While he was on the moon, he made some XST silkroad anon transactions to earth, nobody will ever know.

Yep! And the most amazing is that he can make this payment with a dumbphone with java and sms #XST #Stealthtext #anondumbphonetransaction
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
slow pump to...

This is the one. This is the new DRK, I can feel it. 45 BTC to 1200, we'll never see this prices again.

YES! You can tell it's organic growth if there's huge buy walls artificially holding the price up.

lol, are you watching the same chart as me? It goes up every 15 minutes, buy side means nothing, people buy directly from the sell-side. You will never get an order filled tonight if you stay on the left side. Just saying, it's crazy - I know - but it's true.

It's the same thing that's happening every few minutes, he buys up to a certain point, waits for buys to appear and then dumps on them.

By all means, just to be honest: this can still go on quite a bit. He needs to pump to at least 6k I'd guess and hold that for a while for enough buy orders to form so he can dump. Just look through the thread. The long term holders are getting out. And I'm getting cautious because lots of people are holding from 800-1000 and were looking for an exit.

Like I said, it's not normal growth, it's a pump and dump. Can still go on, but better know when to exit. Just from one trader to the next Smiley
I call bullshit easy 20k

Seriouslly?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
slow pump to...

This is the one. This is the new DRK, I can feel it. 45 BTC to 1200, we'll never see this prices again.

YES! You can tell it's organic growth if there's huge buy walls artificially holding the price up.

lol, are you watching the same chart as me? It goes up every 15 minutes, buy side means nothing, people buy directly from the sell-side. You will never get an order filled tonight if you stay on the left side. Just saying, it's crazy - I know - but it's true.

It's the same thing that's happening every few minutes, he buys up to a certain point, waits for buys to appear and then dumps on them.

By all means, just to be honest: this can still go on quite a bit. He needs to pump to at least 6k I'd guess and hold that for a while for enough buy orders to form so he can dump. Just look through the thread. The long term holders are getting out. And I'm getting cautious because lots of people are holding from 800-1000 and were looking for an exit.

Like I said, it's not normal growth, it's a pump and dump. Can still go on, but better know when to exit. Just from one trader to the next Smiley
I call bullshit easy 20k

.. and a market cap of 4000+ BTC? Which would put it right next to REDD, VIA and Mastercoin? I truly wish the dev team such a big number, just can't see it happening. But you never know.
Activity: 205

StealthText Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

this proved StealthText working and it was simple setup.
All i did was setup StealthText to connect to desktop wallet, copy and paste QR code of premined address, enter amount, PIN and sent. I cut the wait time for transaction to show up on block explorer.

greats. soon capitalization @ $1mln
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

StealthText Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

this proved StealthText working and it was simple setup.
All i did was setup StealthText to connect to desktop wallet, copy and paste QR code of premined address, enter amount, PIN and sent. I cut the wait time for transaction to show up on block explorer.
Activity: 205
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
slow pump to...

I call bullshit easy 20k
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
slow pump to...

Activity: 151
Quote from FusrianSun:
Pumper killer for sure. Dump time coming way sooner than expected. Glad I bought at 1100 and dumped at 1800. Sweet!

Sorry FurianSun, but this makes me laugh so hard...

Activity: 616
slow pump to...

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
yesterday emilioman spreading FUD about Ionic expert on this thread, fuck i don't realize it  Angry
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Be surprised no more. Bob Surplus is pumping this coin..the same Bob Surplus who was pumping LXC. I wonder who that 'fud' was orchestrated by earlier? Someone wanted cheap coins for the pump. https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/507294171280191488. Enjoy the ride, just dont get too greedy or he will burn you.
lol waiting for dump  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
This coin is going to go higher than any of you have ever seen if Bob Surplus is in on this - looks like this thread got attacked by FUD - price ws lowered.... accumulation happened - weak hands out.  Now look.  BOOM!  see you all on the top - this prob gets pumped to 50k (50,000 satoshi)

:>>>>>>>>> Smiley
Activity: 154
The issue is there was a delay in the roadmap and still this kind of pump going on.
Hopefully people aren't buying in at these levels, the crash will be big.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hahaha, this is priceless. My god this is fun to watch. It is so apparent the trollboxes have arrived.
Activity: 560
Be surprised no more. Bob Surplus is pumping this coin..the same Bob Surplus who was pumping LXC. I wonder who that 'fud' was orchestrated by earlier? Someone wanted cheap coins for the pump. https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/507294171280191488. Enjoy the ride, just dont get too greedy or he will burn you.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Price at 2970. Now I feel like an asshole for selling.

Just gonna buy and hold. Serves me right for being a nervous noob.  Undecided No more daytrading for me.

You'll feel a fool if you buy now, and later found out 4 days later it is back to 1k satoshi.

I feel like a fool not buying last night around 1300. So I just bought in, looks like a wise investment so far
Jump to: