Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 383. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I like the look of this coin so far!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
The title of the forum is now Unofficial StealthCoin Forum, everyone is encourage to participate.
Don't worry much as I will donating(transfer registrar) the sites stealthtalk.org and stealthcoin.org plus all the sources and coding if Hondo do request this
My next project is Stealth Outlet

What is the status of Stealth Outlet?

Hello People I am here to tell you all that this guy Trekrider your community member is trolling in ARcoin's thread again, So let me tell you why ARcoin is better than Stealthcoin :

1. ARcoin only 0.5 million coins and XST has over 20 million coins.
2. TOR implemented from starting in ARcoin  and also in Stealthcoin
3. Only 5% pos in ARcoin but 20% POS in XST.
4. ARcoin has webwallet and androidwallet.   XST don't have that.
5. No premine in ARcoin  but 1% premine in XST.
6. Hard working Dev with funds to make ARcoin successful plus its very cheap right now.
7. ARcoin on 2 good exchanges C-cex and Bittrex

Due to some unforeseen problems with wallet, the growth was stuck for a while, otherwise before that ARcoin had more volume than Stealthcoin , now Dev has solved all those problems and we are moving ahead. ARcoin's Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarcoin-etf-being-worked-on-was-on-wall-street-tor-implemented-696243

I said that I will not come back here again but this guy Trekrider has forced me to do so, Please stop your community members from trolling on other coin's thread.

To Trekrider: Wall street event is not a big thing to do because dev has explained that he is going to advertise ARcoin on wall street by distributing pamphlets. Anybody can do that, so stop judging what you can't understand.
Pfffff what a little kid, you think to make your coin better by do it this way, get in to marketing you always lose this way believe in your coin no problem, but when you lose money don't blame use. Go back to your coin i hope you do great pffff....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The title of the forum is now Unofficial StealthCoin Forum, everyone is encourage to participate.
Don't worry much as I will donating(transfer registrar) the sites stealthtalk.org and stealthcoin.org plus all the sources and coding if Hondo do request this

Hello People I am here to tell you all that this guy Trekrider your community member is trolling in ARcoin's thread again, So let me tell you why ARcoin is better than Stealthcoin :

6. Hard working Dev with funds to make ARcoin successful plus its very cheap right now.

I said that I will not come back here again but this guy Trekrider has forced me to do so, Please stop your community members from trolling on other coin's thread.

Piss off, ignorant troll.  Just trying to keep people from getting scammed by this so called "Wall Street" event.

Who do you think is going to stop me?  The crypto cops?

Edit:  Looking at the AR price and volume I now see why you're so damn butthurt...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

7. ARcoin on 2 good exchanges C-cex and Bittrex

Due to some unforeseen problems with wallet, the growth was stuck for a while, otherwise before that ARcoin had more volume than Stealthcoin , now Dev has solved all those problems and we are moving ahead. ARcoin's Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarcoin-etf-being-worked-on-was-on-wall-street-tor-implemented-696243

To Trekrider: Wall street event is not a big thing to do because dev has explained that he is going to advertise ARcoin on wall street by distributing pamphlets. Anybody can do that, so stop judging what you can't understand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is XST now trading on cryptoine.com? Limited volume at the moment as I think it was added recently.

Does anyone know the pros/cons of bittrex vs. cryptoine?

cryptoine doesn't really have any advantages over bittrex atm.

Cryptoine is pretty dead.

however, C-Cex had some impressive volume. Might as well try to get listed there.

Impressive website team!

C-Cex is a great exchange and growing, they take suggestions in their chat box sometimes and you can email them.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Very cheap coins from stupid pump&dumpers and I can't buy because bittrex with very bad connection here. SHIT!
Activity: 322
Great website guy's! Any plans for an android wallet?

Yes, we are working on an online wallet with an android front end. This is not ideal because web wallets are not trustless systems.

A standalone Android wallet (trustless) is tough because of Tor. To make it work, there needs to be gateway nodes that the mobile wallets submit transactions through. It would be ideal of these gateway nodes were hosted by the community. The use of gateway nodes would be trustless. They would just submit transactions through the Tor network.

So it might take a while to develop the standalone Android wallet because we would have to write new code for the gateway nodes.

To summarize, we have no projected date for a standalone Android wallet although we are close to an Android wallet app.

I think smartphones wallets (android/ios) can be good without tor

It's good to know that the devs primary focus is on true anonymity. That's why I think XST has long-term potential.

If the roadmap will be sucess soon we can see price rise to 2k ,just my opinion

And one more thing what im waiting for is that 2nd point of roadmap , Explanation of technology coz im nub in this way,but for some reason i like it Cheesy If is it awesome than many coins need to be in my wallet to  minting  Cool

2k ?!?
Look for the key, cloak and xc.
Stealthcoin has the potential to reach 50% of that easy, even 100% or much more if all goes well with stealth market or stealth outlet.
Just these beggars and stupid pump&dumpers get out or see themselves that the coin has a lot of potential.
Sorry for my English.

+1
I told before i coin like XST can go to 0.0005 / 0.001 when you look to other not scam coins im fact we just started slowly but strong, only one normal market...So it can only go one way thats UP!!!!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Yes, we are working on an online wallet with an android front end. This is not ideal because web wallets are not trustless systems.

A standalone Android wallet (trustless) is tough because of Tor. To make it work, there needs to be gateway nodes that the mobile wallets submit transactions through. It would be ideal of these gateway nodes were hosted by the community. The use of gateway nodes would be trustless. They would just submit transactions through the Tor network.

So it might take a while to develop the standalone Android wallet because we would have to write new code for the gateway nodes.

To summarize, we have no projected date for a standalone Android wallet although we are close to an Android wallet app.

I think smartphones wallets (android/ios) can be good without tor
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Activity: 272
Activity: 417

And one more thing what im waiting for is that 2nd point of roadmap , Explanation of technology coz im nub in this way,but for some reason i like it Cheesy If is it awesome than many coins need to be in my wallet to  minting  Cool

2k ?!?
Stealthcoin has the potential to reach 50% of that easy, even 100% or much more if all goes well with stealth market or stealth outlet.
Just these beggars and stupid pump&dumpers get out or see themselves that the coin has a lot of potential.
Sorry for my English.

Still are here wallets what can manupulate price easy.now just buy it and wait.for me is enough 2k,if this coin will have better value it will be amazing,i dont want to sell them all anyway,coz its minting and im happy with that.Also devd look like they know what are they doin,i saw many other devs with big mouth and done sh*t.Hope XST arent that type of dev. Im with them coz they made smooth wallet update without any problems in a short time.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

2k ?!?
Sorry for my English.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Dev nice Website up to step two...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Is XST now trading on cryptoine.com? Limited volume at the moment as I think it was added recently.

however, C-Cex had some impressive volume. Might as well try to get listed there.

Impressive website team!

I think this coin need to be on cryptsy and mintpal.For now bittrex is fine.i bought some coins today again,made little pump,i like how minting is working.Im mining other coins and trading them for xst..Just im not very happy to see that 10 wallets have manymany coins.They can dump this very hard if they want to.we need to buy that coins from them Tongue

And one more thing what im waiting for is that 2nd point of roadmap , Explanation of technology coz im nub in this way,but for some reason i like it Cheesy If is it awesome than many coins need to be in my wallet do minting  Cool

Good points, keep in mind some of those are original miner Bittrex wallets. If the buyers withdraw then send back to bittrex it will make the wallets more accurate. I know for a fact the top wallet is mostly sold off.
Activity: 417

Impressive website team!

I think this coin need to be on cryptsy and mintpal.For now bittrex is fine.i bought some coins today again,made little pump,i like how minting is working.Im mining other coins and trading them for xst..Just im not very happy to see that 10 wallets have manymany coins.They can dump this very hard if they want to.we need to buy that coins from them Tongue

And one more thing what im waiting for is that 2nd point of roadmap , Explanation of technology coz im nub in this way,but for some reason i like it Cheesy If is it awesome than many coins need to be in my wallet to  minting  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Impressive website team!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
is the Windows wallet working correctly?  i'm syncing for the first time and its taking ages.  stuck on 20032 blocks remaining

Not sure you are a troll as they come out every time the price goes up.

If you bothered to read the OP, you'd find this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8046182

If you really have a problem, you'd post your debug.log.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

For me, Bittrex is more liquid exchange, so better trade there.
Jump to: