Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 38. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Please can everyone just stop posting the same stupid pics and giant text on every page!

What a mess this all is...

Hondo, unfortunately your statement doesn't really instil confidence for me, I will wait for further updates though.

I still have some faith..
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Dev, how long until stealthsend will be available?

deliver NOW, so the price will go up, make it happen.
The price goes up anyway dude....there was some shit going on in here.
People are not falling for that crap anymore...everything back to normal.

If you call this normal... you need to find a new norm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

The price goes up anyway dude....there was some shit going on in here.
People are not falling for that crap anymore...everything back to normal.
Activity: 462
Activity: 159

LET'S MAKE SDC COCKSUCKERS PAY.
Activity: 714
If xst cracks 20k I will give bob and hondo 1 BTC each
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Here comes another fucker. Let's trash him  Grin
EVERYBODY !!!! READ CLOSER!
STEALTH COIN AND THE COMMUNITY ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE COMPETITION !!!
IGNORE LONGANDSHORT< POOKIE >>>{YOURMOTHER} THEY WORK FOR THE COMPETITION!
AT ANY COST DO NOT>>>DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!!>>>>THEY TRY TO BRING THE MARKET DOWN!
HOLD ON! DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME!
STEALTH COIN IS FINE AND KICKING ASS!!!
HONDO JUST SPOKE TO US TODAY>>>>HE IS WORKING AS USUAL ON THE PROJECT.
YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH HIM --ASK FOR AN INVITATION AT : Stealth Coin [email protected]
DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!! IS JUST A FALSE ALARM!!! THE PROJECT IS ONGOING!!!!!
Activity: 714
XST UNDUMPABLE

LMFAO! Guess who the fuck dumped like lunatics 2 million of their shitcoins 2 days ago till this garbage reached 2000 satoshi ? BobSurplus and Hondo the Pig! BIIIINGOOOOO! Emilio, you seem stressed ? What happened ? Did the boys left you behind ?

The funniest shit in crypto isn't this, but the fact that half of these fucking animals came from Cloakcoin, another shitcoin that was dumped -95% of its value in a few days. I told them to stay out of Cloak when the price was at 300k and I told them to stay out of this ABSOLUTE SHIT cryptocurrency weeks ago. Great investments, worthless sheeps. I'm proud of you.

I see one of three things

1. Bobs reputation is ruined forever like iconic expert

2. Xst is exposed

3. Buyers now will be rich within a month
From the SDC thread

Dear Community,

I would like everyone apart from the Shadow community to stop trolling, fudding or attacking XST or other coins. If your opinions are true or not does not matter in this regard. Crypto as a whole one gets hurt by fud, and it has no use at all but to drive the price down and scare off new investors. Please be the wise guy and don't get involved with childish discussions that lead nowhere at all.

Opinions are just that, opinions and every free person in this world has the right to their own. Whether he is involved in another project, coin or organisation does not matter as these opinions are his own.

So Shadowcoin has the green light from ryno to troll XST.  LMAO fucking ryno is a scammer.

Actually that's my post, and i see the error i made by not proof reading. I meant 'of'. I'll change it in the original post, sorry if it's hard for you to just accept what is actually meant by the post.

So because you cant fucking articulate what you mean to say, it's my fault?   Fuck you.  And fuck SDC.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
XST UNDUMPABLE

LMFAO! Guess who the fuck dumped like lunatics 2 million of their shitcoins 2 days ago till this garbage reached 2000 satoshi ? BobSurplus and Hondo the Pig! BIIIINGOOOOO! Emilio, you seem stressed ? What happened ? Did the boys left you behind ?

The funniest shit in crypto isn't this, but the fact that half of these fucking animals came from Cloakcoin, another shitcoin that was dumped -95% of its value in a few days. I told them to stay out of Cloak when the price was at 300k and I told them to stay out of this ABSOLUTE SHIT cryptocurrency weeks ago. Great investments, worthless sheeps. I'm proud of you.

From the SDC thread

Dear Community,

I would like everyone apart from the Shadow community to stop trolling, fudding or attacking XST or other coins. If your opinions are true or not does not matter in this regard. Crypto as a whole one gets hurt by fud, and it has no use at all but to drive the price down and scare off new investors. Please be the wise guy and don't get involved with childish discussions that lead nowhere at all.

Opinions are just that, opinions and every free person in this world has the right to their own. Whether he is involved in another project, coin or organisation does not matter as these opinions are his own.

So Shadowcoin has the green light from ryno to troll XST.  LMAO fucking ryno is a scammer.

Actually that's my post, and i see the error i made by not proof reading. I meant 'of'. I'll change it in the original post, sorry if it's hard for you to just accept what is actually meant by the post.
Its cool man..its cool ...
Activity: 476
From the SDC thread

Dear Community,

From the SDC thread

Dear Community,

Activity: 322

THE SAME GUY WHO ADVISE YOU TO DROP XST AND THE SAME GUY THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE UP FALSE EVIDENCE AGAINST THE STEALTH PROJECT.
THE SAME GUY WHO SPAMMED US FOR DAYS WITH FALSE ACUSATIONS!!!
KEEP YOUR XST>>>WE ARE KICKING ASS !!!!

Wow...the sad thing is that this guy actually had a big impact on the price by non-stop trolling. Weak hands panicked and dumped.  Roll Eyes I guess in a way, those of us that got cheap coins from this will be thankful later, once the price goes up.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: