Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 447. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Important Update: (New wallet, version number 1.0.3.1)

We are releasing an updated StealthCoin wallet client that fixes a minor (yet important) wallet sync issue that we discovered moments ago. A small bug was found in the code that was causing some wallets to hang when updating the blockchain upon re-syncing ( i.e.  starting your XST wallet after it had been closed for some time).

The bug was quickly located, and a remedy was created shortly thereafter. As this patch does require us to build new wallets, we ask that you update to the new wallet as soon as possible - this is a mandatory update.

Windows wallet (version number 1.0.3.1) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbENQbk1VZXRsUUU/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total: ( 0 / 42 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/20528f6d93053a8b4323c17c78c14d3b42e0305be7c4dc3a56d806cb51234fae/analysis/1405334929/

Mac wallet: (version number 1.0.3.1)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWDBSdjZUcDRvMUk/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total: ( 0 / 54 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f91a3dd647e77091221761e9728100e16da02124515dffa45e33c10f79e51aa/analysis/1405335531/

If you build from source please update with the source as soon as you can.

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

We appreciate your continued support!

Visit us in IRC at free node  #stealthcoin    if you have any questions

I have the version 1.02 of the mac wallet working fine.
Last night I turned off my mac. Today I turned on and wallet synchronized in less than 30 seconds.
I dont use .conf file with nodes
Do I need to upgrade to version 1.03?
Sorry for my English.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
dump is over i think. People have buy voot maby?
So we can grow slowly up
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
loving the 2.7 btc buy order @ 1333 sats! that's team work because people stacked onto it!! 
now if people slowly moved those stacks up the price would go up with it.

just got eaten up Smiley

saw that! wow! whoever bought those coins know's that the price is gonna go much higher ans whoever sold is an idiot!  Grin

I do know it's gonna go much higher. Glad I was able to catch some cheap coins on this dip  Wink

Price still very low, it will go very high soon, when more whales will in.

I expect a nice steady growth this week reaching back into the 2100-2200 range. With the amount of attention it's getting I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 3000 in a couple weeks time. But one thing for sure is this is the cheapest it will be for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
loving the 2.7 btc buy order @ 1333 sats! that's team work because people stacked onto it!! 

just got eaten up Smiley

saw that! wow! whoever bought those coins know's that the price is gonna go much higher ans whoever sold is an idiot!  Grin

I do know it's gonna go much higher. Glad I was able to catch some cheap coins on this dip  Wink

Price still very low, it will go very high soon, when more whales will in.
Activity: 126
Activity: 22

just got eaten up Smiley

wmc
Activity: 14
Activity: 266
looks like they panic sold to buy voot! lmao

just got eaten up Smiley

wmc

just got eaten up Smiley
Am I the only one trying to keep the price up??? a little help would be nice guy's!! am running out of btc. ;-)

No. Me and more people try is (CryptoN1te)

Stacking small orders and hoping people will stack on mine!  Wink
Good luck  Grin that's hard work for sure as you keep stacking one sell order would eats all up. i rather want to see price going up/down naturally though

price never goes up or down naturally! it's always manipulated mainly by whales!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Am I the only one trying to keep the price up??? a little help would be nice guy's!! am running out of btc. ;-)

Good luck  Grin that's hard work for sure as you keep stacking one sell order would eats all up. i rather want to see price going up/down naturally though
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Graphs look healthy dont wordt about price now

Development and promotion is key now, coin is only few days old
wmc
What do you think would be the real price of XST considering the volume and number of coins?

10-30k atleast if devs deliver

I don't think this is realistic.

i said if devs deliver if not then ofc lower
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Fake support of the price is a bad sign for the traders. (very small orders are fake support - fake correction of the price). They should see big volume of waiting buy orders, even at a bit lower price, than a lot very small buy orders @ a bit higher price (IMHO).

with the small orders people usually stack onto them and they become big orders!

If they are not considering the volume - yes. But they should be either blind or total noobs. However, may be you're right.
Fake support of the price is a bad sign for the traders. (very small orders are fake support - fake correction of the price). They should see big volume of waiting buy orders, even at a bit lower price, than a lot very small buy orders @ a bit higher price (IMHO).

with the small orders people usually stack onto them and they become big orders!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
stupid sell orders at 1640 are starting to stack up! Noooooooo! lol

Jump to: