Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 444. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Had to restart a couple of times now synced!  Grin

Waiting to stake now.  Cheesy
Activity: 150
Open your wallets peps

Did on new version now it won't synch.  worked fine on v1.0.2.1

And this is why PoS in general is a bad idea.

wow, really?

also what is happening right now is similar to what happens when a coin loses hash power. you can think of your coins age as the hash rate. when you dont have coins in a hot wallet you dont have hash rate. as a result no blocks are found simple as that.

How does that explain lack of synch?

first of what block are you on? I ask cause I have closed my wallet, deleted everything but wallet.dat, opened it back up and gotten back up to 6972 within a matter of minutes.

secondly. the only reason it says out of sync is cause it hasnt seen a block pass with the amount of time it expects one. this does not infact mean that it is out of sync. If you have coins eligible for stake they would still try for stake till they found some.

Thanks for your suggestion.  Ultimately it started synching itself and completed.  In this forum I also see stopping and starting the wallet as a solution that worked which makes me think it's more a case of doing something that makes the wallet connect to a node good enough to feed it blocks, i.e. the network is just a little unstable/weak right now (maybe because of upgrading activity).

Anyway I hope I'm the next one to get to staking ability as the way I understand it there's a whole heap of fees that's going to come out of that next block?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I sent my coins from Bittrex to my wallet before syncing. Finally up synced to 6973.

Did I lost my coins???
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I got my coins staking away in my wallet on v1.0.3.1.

Edit: Now with 15 active connections.

wmc
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Activity: 266
Open your wallets peps

me too!
So my transaction is stuck between the blocks?
Activity: 28
What we are currently waiting on is for coins that are not on the exchange to have enough coin-age to be eligible for stake. once that occurs the network will move again until the next gap in coin-age.
Yes, but the more people got their coins from the exchange in their private wallets the more coins can stack. That's why the next coin-age gap should not occur or should be much shorter. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Open your wallets peps

wow, really?

also what is happening right now is similar to what happens when a coin loses hash power. you can think of your coins age as the hash rate. when you dont have coins in a hot wallet you dont have hash rate. as a result no blocks are found simple as that.

So no more blocks Sad?
What we are currently waiting on is for coins that are not on the exchange to have enough coin-age to be eligible for stake. once that occurs the network will move again until the next gap in coin-age.
Activity: 56
ONCE SOMEONE HITS A STAKE BLOCK ALL WILL BE WELL AGAIN!!!

BE PATIENT PEOPLE!!!  THIS IS NOT A MAJOR ISSUE!!!
Open your wallets peps

wow, really?

first of what block are you on? I ask cause I have closed my wallet, deleted everything but wallet.dat, opened it back up and gotten back up to 6972 within a matter of minutes.

secondly. the only reason it says out of sync is cause it hasnt seen a block pass with the amount of time it expects one. this does not infact mean that it is out of sync. If you have coins eligible for stake they would still try for stake till they found some.
Open your wallets peps

wow, really?

So no more blocks Sad?
Open your wallets peps

wow, really?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Open your wallets peps

wow, really?

Activity: 154
Open your wallets peps

Open your wallets peps

Jump to: