Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 446. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wallet has to be more stable before new bigger exchanges

Give it a day or so, once people really start staking the chain will move along just fine.

People need to keep coins in their wallets and at least unlocked for staking to help out.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Getting hit pretty hard.
Looks like seller wants to get out of 2 btc:

Can't believe seller would go to 1100 sat. This coin cost like 500-750ish sat just to mine and seems to have a much stronger dev team than TorCoin.
Hoping my low buy orders get hit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Wallet has to be more stable before new bigger exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1008
please put your coins in wallet for staking so the block could be moving, please wait about 10 hours for my coins to stake so all your stucks coins can be moving, unless someone coins is stake before me
Activity: 28
mintpal is a coin killer! that is something we don't want!

How can one exchange kill a coin? o.O
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
XST will get to mintpal this week

mintpal is a coin killer! that is something we don't want!
Activity: 22
If you guys can dump a little more to fill up my remaining buy orders that would be great Cheesy
Activity: 305
I have the version 1.02 of the mac wallet working fine.
Last night I turned off my mac. Today I turned on and wallet synchronized in less than 30 seconds.
I dont use .conf file with nodes
Do I need to upgrade to version 1.03?
Sorry for my English.

Yes upgrade is mandatory or else your wallet will not sync correctly on restart.
legendary
Hey people please put your coins in wallet for staking! do not leave coin in exchange, remembered mtgox and vericoin/mintpal?  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm a firm believer in positivity and good vibes so I'm wishing the Team the best of luck and putting my positive thoughts forward that when they get back in 10 days that Stealthcoin will show some serious development and make a move ahead largely!! Also I'm not fudding but another trader I was speaking with about this coin mentioned that the code was unstable or something? Is this just your normal fud on a coin or is this the reasoning behind the 10 day hiatus that the team is taking to implement corrections and stabilize the problem (If there even is one, I don't know just going by what I heard) which is also why I don't want anyone to take what I'm saying as FUD or attacking this coin because I truthfully hope that this coin will prevail and be a coin for the long run because as most of us are completely sick and tired of Pump and Dump scam coins and believe that this community and trading world will be a better place when they are gone!! Thanks everyone and happy Trading and have a great day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
XST will get to mintpal this week
Activity: 98
After the development work is finished after a few days as StealthDevs posted, the price will go x2 ++.
Activity: 126
Order depth looks amazing
5 btc to get to 1255 and 5 btc to get to 1940.  Currently at 1400, pretty easy to see what way this is going to move.

i see that the hole day... Time to get bigger investers to this coin! Then it can be can sky high
legendary
anybody can help me upload the windows wallet to maga?

can not open any google link in china....

thanks

the zip file;

http://www.short.cc/Stealth-1.0.3.1-Qt-Win.zip
legendary
Activity: 1148
anybody can help me upload the windows wallet to maga?

can not open any google link in china....

thanks
Trphy.io
thanks for the cheap xst  Cool

edit: again stuck on block 5810 :/ with new version

just close the wallet and open it again probably just hung up a little i had the same issue the first time i opened it

You are right

It is syncing perfectly now after opening it again Smiley
Activity: 71

just close the wallet and open it again probably just hung up a little i had the same issue the first time i opened it
Trphy.io

Jump to: