Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 449. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Is a multipool planned?
I am sure this will happen eventually. Just give the devs sometime for them to finish up the anon first. I think we will know clearly in 9 days of roadmap, anon white paper or even anon implement etc. I think it's going to shock me for sure if anon can implement in 9 more days, then it go from there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good coin! Buy me a cup of tea!

Now coffee time, take coffee this time and we will provide you tea next time.
Activity: 210
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
good coin! Buy me a cup of tea!
For the team!

They really deserve good coffee. Working hard for community.
Activity: 126
The fix is now at github. We are building wallets now.

If you build from source please update with the source as soon as you can.

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

Edit: The Windows wallet will be available in 10 minutes or so.

That's good some development going on.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

we also recommend buying stock in Starbucks coffee as after the purchases made tonight by the dev team next quarter numbers should show a decent return  Wink JK we make our own coffee lol
Activity: 305

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
The worst that could happen to a coin is developer disappearing. Technical problem like what we have here now are just temporary and this problem provide an opportunity for investor to know what kind of team we have here for this coin. So far so good.
If you have a fully synced chain, please do not stop your wallet.

We have a fix for this problem. Our lead programming dev was off the grid all day and found out about the bug only about 1.5 hours ago. We are testing now and will release wallets as soon as they are built.

these guys work hard!
legendary
Activity: 1148

We have a fix for this problem. Our lead programming dev was off the grid all day and found out about the bug only about 1.5 hours ago. We are testing now and will release wallets as soon as they are built.

Thanks for the update, wait for the new version of the wallet.

thanks.
Activity: 305

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I think I know the reason dump. It's probably have to do with wallet problem and block explorer haven't generate a block for quite sometime now. I hope the DEV fix this soon. I guessed even this kind of small problem create panic in crypto world.

there are working on it :-). We can see that the team do there best for this coin. And when there is an issue is not a reason to dump because the team will fixed it fast. So there are active on the IRC and told everybody that there are working on it :-)

Grndnpnd
give us at leas 1.5 hrs to compile all the wallets
Grndnpnd
acceptable?

We have found the bug and are currently working on compiling the update. Give us a little time we are working as quickly as possible for 2 am. We apologize about the delay and appreciate your patience and support.

Good to see that you guys really working hard to success this coin.
legendary
That was quick. Wallet now synced and block is generated! look like everything is back to normal right now. We are now waiting for 9 more days about those anonymous layout or implementing, I'm very excited about this even though I don't have much BTC invested. TOR+anonymous, no one have it yet. Hey I could becoming whale soon who know  Grin Thanks devs.
I think I know the reason dump. It's probably have to do with wallet problem and block explorer haven't generate a block for quite sometime now. I hope the DEV fix this soon. I guessed even this kind of small problem create panic in crypto world.

there are working on it :-). We can see that the team do there best for this coin. And when there is an issue is not a reason to dump because the team will fixed it fast. So there are active on the IRC and told everybody that there are working on it :-)

Grndnpnd
Grndnpnd
acceptable?

We have found the bug and are currently working on compiling the update. Give us a little time we are working as quickly as possible for 2 am. We apologize about the delay and appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks for answering!

For people in europe... 2am is almost for us ;-)

NP will have more info here very soon

Grndnpnd
Grndnpnd
acceptable?

Thanks for answering!

For people in europe... 2am is almost for us ;-)

Grndnpnd
Grndnpnd
acceptable?

Grndnpnd
Grndnpnd
acceptable?
legendary
Jump to: