Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 486. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Anyone recommend a company to rent a miner for this?
nicehash.com

easier and cheaper than renting individual rigs
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
i try to compile for linux 64 mint
but no succes
please help
src/tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/addressmap.o] Error 1

We apologize for this oversight. We do not have a properly written makefile for linux.

You will need libevent and also should add it to the dependencies. Please see the OS X makefile for a reference.

We'll try to fix this omission soon.

Is not it easier for all to post qt wallet  for linux 64 ubuntu like dark coin wallet,  or veri coin wallet ?
im not so familiar with compiling .

We will try to get out a Linux wallet soon. In general very few people use a Linux wallet, so it gets overlooked. Also, Linux users usually compile their own. But since we want to encourage adoption, we will work to improve support for Linux.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
but no succes
please help
src/tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.

We apologize for this oversight. We do not have a properly written makefile for linux.

You will need libevent and also should add it to the dependencies. Please see the OS X makefile for a reference.

Is not it easier for all to post qt wallet  for linux 64 ubuntu like dark coin wallet,  or veri coin wallet ?
im not so familiar with compiling .
Activity: 154
All set with deposit, just can't figure out why it keeps saying the host is incorrect.

stratum+tcp://xst.v2.dedicatedpool.com/:0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Thank you Dev.

Sorry that I missed Dev in IRC. I have been in there when I can be.

Some questions for dev:
Can you elaborate on the "stealth" feature I see in wallet?
Can you elaborate on the anon technology currently existing + in the works (I2P, Tor, etc.)?

Also, as a community let's work together on bounties.
What about a bounty for a major article, major retailer, or first Stealthcoin-only dice or sportsbetting site?

Coin is looking promising.

Thanks for all of your questions, statdude. Fortunately things are settling down a little bit from launch.

We have updated a list of bounties at the bottom of the OP. Premine transparency is a top priority. Anyone may perform a complete audit of the premine using the information we post at the bottom of the OP.

The plans for stealth are to integrate two types of privacy protection, also called "anonymity" in the current environment. These protections are (1) blockchain analysis resistance and (2) network analysis resistance. The latter, network analysis resistance, is already provided by Tor. Tor runs by default and is not optional. All network traffic for Stealth Coin is routed through Tor, without exception.

The second part of our plan is to implement privacy protection against blockchain analysis, using true cryptography and not centralized mixers. There are several ways to accomplish this task, but the most promising is by using a plausible deniability signature system in which transactions are signed with cryptographically modified private keys, such that the relationship of a public key to any of its transactions may not be determined with certainty.

In a few days, we will be able to respond to offers for articles, dice games, and sportsbetting. But these activities will have to wait at least two more days. Proof-of-Stake is beginning soon and we need to have the full team available at that time to ensure it goes smoothly. We have done much testing of Proof-of-Stake, but things are much different when a network is live and people need dependable transaction processing. We are confident we have done a good job, but it is best to be prepared for unpredictable circumstances.

Thank you XST!
Excellent response!
I'll give you a break to work  Grin but look forward to further updates on the long term vision for the coin - exciting stuff!
To those watching: The implementation of TOR in this coin is seamless and top-notch.
Seems we can expect something similar to Stealth Addresses as well.

It's a breath of fresh air to work with the transparency you're providing detailing each pre-mine transaction. Let's put it to good use.
I'll consider getting a Google Doc going documenting all premine TX so anyone can check at a glance the latest updates.
Let me know how I can help.

Looks like we're onto something here guys. Can't believe coins are available under 1000k when that's under the cost to cloud mine and it's halving tonight.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Betarigs

Try MiningRigRentals, here's my referral link (please and thank you!!) :   http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=1867

BetaRigs is good but you have to send a new BTC transaction each time you want to rent..

On Mining Rig Rentals you just do one deposit for whatever amount of BTC you want and then you use that to instant-buy the rig you want Cheesy  highly recommend it mate.

cheers

michael phelps
swimmer-at-large

Never rented before, it keeps showing the payout in BTC.  Do I have to receive it in BTC and then hit the exchange or can I be paid directly in XST?

No, you do not receive payout in BTC. You receive payouts from the pools at which you point the rented miners towards (i.e. if you want to mine StealthCoin at v2.dedicatedpool then you will receive XST from dedicated pool, sent to your XST address that you gave the pool, like normal.)

They make it very convenient, and it works like this:

1) Make an account, then fund your account by sending the amount of BTC you wish to spend on rentals to your personal BTC address on MiningRigRentals (click the BTC symbol in the upper right corner to view your deposit address).

2) The BTC you sent will quickly become available to you, and you can then browse through their large options of rental rig to find the size and price that fits your needs.

3) Select your desired rig, choose how many hours you wish to rent it for, then click the "Pay Instantly" button, which activates the rig you just rented.

4) Now, enter in the pools + your workername and password (worker.rent1  pass: x)

5) Now you are mining!!! Congrats!!!
Activity: 112
but no succes
please help
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Keep up the good work devs! Smiley
Activity: 305
but no succes
please help
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.

Betarigs

Try MiningRigRentals, here's my referral link (please and thank you!!) :   http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=1867

BetaRigs is good but you have to send a new BTC transaction each time you want to rent..

On Mining Rig Rentals you just do one deposit for whatever amount of BTC you want and then you use that to instant-buy the rig you want Cheesy  highly recommend it mate.

cheers

michael phelps
swimmer-at-large

Never rented before, it keeps showing the payout in BTC.  Do I have to receive it in BTC and then hit the exchange or can I be paid directly in XST?

Betarigs

cheers

michael phelps
swimmer-at-large
Please dev, remove the "s" of the logo. It's very ugly

Maybe its an idea to hold a logo contest? Roll Eyes

Yes! Nice!

What is wrong with the current logo? Looks very nice to me. Maybe you should take a second look at it Wink

I second michael. IMO, the "S" is the best part of the logo, the silly B-2 in the background... not so much.
Activity: 219

Betarigs

Yes! Nice!

What is wrong with the current logo? Looks very nice to me. Maybe you should take a second look at it Wink
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
but no succes
please help
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Yes! Nice!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 98
It's a sign that the Dev is not a scammer at least, which is a very rear case these days. Respect for him and wish success to the team.
I don't know what's so great about the dev's recent announcement. He says the coin will have tor (big wup) and will also have anon applied to the blockchain (this is a big wup) however he isn't even sure what method he will use much less does he have it working.
Same old anon future promise bullshit.

Read carefully, all network traffic for Stealth Coin is routed through Tor.

If you think its bs then don't invest in it  Wink
Jump to: