Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 490. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
somebody manipulate coins its not good seems price falls!!! Sad

this will rise, guaranteed, there are two type of coin, the one that start with high price and then decline and the one that start with low price and then rise, this the latter

imho it will rise to around 1300 first

The sr. member has spoken. No more arguements unless u r a hero member :p
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

this will rise, guaranteed, there are two type of coin, the one that start with high price and then decline and the one that start with low price and then rise, this the latter

look at another exchange i dont think so i stake it falls, because i see huge walls that appeared and dissapeared
and multipools do their works!!!

it will rise at the end of pow as usual
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

look at another exchange i dont think so i stake it falls, because i see huge walls that appeared and dissapeared

If someone is manipulating the price, it means they want to accumulate more. At some point they will use news as an excuse to push the price up and you can profit. It's not so hard
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

this will rise, guaranteed, there are two type of coin, the one that start with high price and then decline and the one that start with low price and then rise, this is the latter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
jesus, i ain't said that you can trust me or anything like that. just rumors. troll me? ok! don't mind. how old are u? 19-20?  Grin
I trust you , but i feel like you're being quite mean to your chinese friend that have spent hours finding the best day to pump this coin , and now you've ruined his plans
they don't mind! besides I already did it at CRY coin to da moon era. Bitcointalk is the great community, we must help each other. Only this way we will survive!
And plan is - to be in right place in right time.

something is telling me people are not gonna wait till that pump occurs... simply because other groups will pump it before the chinese Wink
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
jesus, i ain't said that you can trust me or anything like that. just rumors. troll me? ok! don't mind. how old are u? 19-20?  Grin
I trust you , but i feel like you're being quite mean to your chinese friend that have spent hours finding the best day to pump this coin , and now you've ruined his plans
they don't mind! besides I already did it at CRY coin to da moon era. Bitcointalk is the great community, we must help each other. Only this way we will survive!
And plan is - to be in right place in right time.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Solo Mining question.

Should I be getting accepts/rejects

Only "shares" you get when solo mining is when you find a block.

And, no....with that small amount of hash, you will not be finding any blocks....unless you get really lucky.
Activity: 466
I just bought in. Lets see how far it can get  Roll Eyes
Activity: 132
Solo Mining question.

Should I be getting accepts/rejects

Activity: 700
reality overcomes
Then you destryoed their plan!
reality overcomes
chinese friend of mine told me - they gonna spread their hash over this coin. because this shit is going to be pumped at 22-24 of july. they are quite sneaky bastards Tongue
and now you destroyed their sneaky ness, good job
nope, cuz they can do it anytime.
Activity: 126
BTMan
chinese friend of mine told me - they gonna spread their hash over this coin. because this shit is going to be pumped at 22-24 of july. they are quite sneaky bastards Tongue
and now you destroyed their sneaky ness, good job
do not sell cheap coins, later it will cost much more!!!
reality overcomes
Market cap is really low atm , buy before we reach 5k guys Smiley
Jump to: