Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 494. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
you should be more worried about 2% fee on pool, 1% premine is a joke in comparison, pool operators play a big part in the dumping phase

Good point. I don't really care about the premine dumping so much as just protecting the integrity of the coin.

To me, a coin is only worth investing with solid development. Transparency and good records would suggest that.
If the coins move around without explanation, I'll insta dump my 50k (and have for a profit on coins before without hesitation - usually turns out to to be the right play).

If the devs are transparent this coin has nice upside.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I don't normally say this but after throwing 1.5 gh/s at this pool for 30 mins and nothing to show for it, I would look elsewhere. Or mine here if you want your coins to be so stealth that you never receive them.

what do u mean ? please explain

I had nearly 10% of nethash rate at that time and got nothing from this pool. I jumped on dedicated and had 10k coins in 15 minutes.

Dont compare dedicate with my pool . they have 30 ghs man , is normal to get more fast coins , if the miners dont spread the hashes. 36gh net hash and dedicate has 30

My humblest apologies. Maybe I should have given it an hour. I have had bad experience with some pools, even Dedicated. This has put me in contempt with newer pools.

Use the official pool. Fuck dedicated pools
People want to see their hashrate , coins they've recieved etc tho Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

I don't normally say this but after throwing 1.5 gh/s at this pool for 30 mins and nothing to show for it, I would look elsewhere. Or mine here if you want your coins to be so stealth that you never receive them.

what do u mean ? please explain

I had nearly 10% of nethash rate at that time and got nothing from this pool. I jumped on dedicated and had 10k coins in 15 minutes.

Dont compare dedicate with my pool . they have 30 ghs man , is normal to get more fast coins , if the miners dont spread the hashes. 36gh net hash and dedicate has 30

My humblest apologies. Maybe I should have given it an hour. I have had bad experience with some pools, even Dedicated. This has put me in contempt with newer pools.

Use the official pool. Fuck dedicated pools
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Stealth is already in a trading market while it is still in PoW phase?  Huh

lol no wonder cryptocoin's world nowadays is a joke.

does it really matter? i actually like this... look at the prices people are selling for..

LOL... pls fill my order guys! haha
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Just a warning, I used http://cryptoine.com/ exchange, it has been 8 hours and I am still waiting for a btc withdrawal to be sent  Shocked

Scam exchange???
just made a withdrawal from there to test it and it came instantly
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Stealth is already in a trading market while it is still in PoW phase?  Huh

lol no wonder cryptocoin's world nowadays is a joke.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Hi, all
Did the reward halve ? It's 4K now ? Thank you! I'd love to throw my small hashes into XST.
legendary
So, premine is 233,000.

Dev, can you confirm this is it?
Ryjc2gjXdn1j1sXjkdvv4Nn9GkgYmkMMpF 116861
SDQQohYP6KTeQfUeWgYgxhs7sqaZD1RhHk 93515 (missing one block for some reason, but looks like it might be pending)

Looks OK for now. Dev would you be so kind as to be transparent with the premine and provide accounting for Tx's?
I have no problem with small premine if an accounting is kept.

Reas the god damn OP hahaha

2.  Tiny Premine
There is only a small premine of 1% to fund future feature development. 

No shit, I was asking for transparency / detail  Huh Huh Wow. Useless comment.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Just a warning, I used http://cryptoine.com/ exchange, it has been 8 hours and I am still waiting for a btc withdrawal to be sent  Shocked

Scam exchange???

Hello

Please mind that, maybe we have different timezone then yours?
We doesn't provide 24/7h support yet.

Your case was solved, coins was sent, reason: unique problem with withdrawal.
There was only ONE unsuccessful withdrawal since StealthCoin was listed.

Happy trading.

--
If you give a chance to just the greatest - You will lead to disaster.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
So, premine is 233,000.

SDQQohYP6KTeQfUeWgYgxhs7sqaZD1RhHk 93515 (missing one block for some reason, but looks like it might be pending)

Looks OK for now. Dev would you be so kind as to be transparent with the premine and provide accounting for Tx's?

+1

I dont care if you dump them over time for new developments though... but transparency is alive and kicking these days
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you should be more worried about 2% fee on pool, 1% premine is a joke in comparison, pool operators play a big part in the dumping phase
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
So, premine is 233,000.

Reas the god damn OP hahaha

2.  Tiny Premine
There is only a small premine of 1% to fund future feature development. 
legendary
So, premine is 233,000.

Everyone , tweet
@Bittrexechange to add Stealthcoin
and we will get added quicker Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
we need this on Bittrex or Cryptsy not exchanges people don't trust i will tweet em again
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Scam exchange???

Well. I've made 5 withdrawals in the last 8 hours and they have all gone through.  Are you confirming the request with the email link?

Yes I clicked the email confirmation.  Status confirmed, confirmations 0.  Support has yet to respond to me.  

Sucks, sorry to hear that. 

I didn't trust them either, that is why I've had 5 withdrawals, didn't want to leave any BTC in there.  Knock on wood, I've not had any problems yet.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

Scam exchange???

Well. I've made 5 withdrawals in the last 8 hours and they have all gone through.  Are you confirming the request with the email link?

Yes I clicked the email confirmation.  Status confirmed, confirmations 0.  Support has yet to respond to me.  
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Im liking the net hash stability, even after halving, its still 30+GH.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Scam exchange???

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

Scam exchange???
Jump to: