Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 492. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like the same dev as SHLD, Instant red flag!

Really then why are you here?    If you don't like the coin  go away and find one you like.
Activity: 378
Looks like the same dev as SHLD, Instant red flag!
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Well ive just bought a few  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
and is on bittrex people fighting over who's going to sell cheaper lol

Awesome that we got another exchange already https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XST
Didnt know that , that's so awesome Cheesy
1k here we come!

Nice!

wow.

I'm amazed that people would sell on exchanges before PoS sets in. But then again, more for me at low prices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

StealthCoin Pool
http://xst.coin-miners.info/
Spread the hashes !

1.5% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://xst.coin-miners.info:3374

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

We need some miners here

legendary
Activity: 1498

Awesome that we got another exchange already https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XST
1k here we come!

Nice!
Activity: 506
Merit: 500

1k here we come!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Activity: 952
In how many coins has this logo been copied already? I've counted 3 so far.
Keep tweeting
@Bittrexechange guys!!!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hopefully this will be a successful coin. Lots of mining power on this right now and cant stand another shitcoin!
Activity: 448
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Dev should reveal some info about himself before StealthCoin is added to an exchange. One more scam and it's over for crypto.

There are a lot of concerns in this thread to address. Hopefully we can get to them in due time.

For the next few days, we are going to be light on the PR because of time. We are continuously testing this coin to stay one step ahead of its lifecycle, which is dominating our time for now. We are also interfacing with exchanges. We aim to have a smooth transition to PoS. If you look at many PoW/PoS coins, this transition is generally a crossroads. For Stealth, it will come very quickly because of the rapid emission. In 12 hours, Stealth will be 75% mined. Keep in mind that the dev team is focused on producing and maintaining a well functioning coin first and foremost.

Rest assured that this is an experienced team, both on the technical side and on the economy side. You'll notice that the launch was smooth and the mining has been smooth so far. This is not an accident. Just give us some time to reach out to the community. A launch is like the birth of a new baby. The work really starts once the baby is out in the world and the mother is never quite available to parade about with her young.

+1  Thanks for the info keep this baby healthy for us.
Activity: 305
Dev should reveal some info about himself before StealthCoin is added to an exchange. One more scam and it's over for crypto.

There are a lot of concerns in this thread to address. Hopefully we can get to them in due time.

For the next few days, we are going to be light on the PR because of time. We are continuously testing this coin to stay one step ahead of its lifecycle, which is dominating our time for now. We are also interfacing with exchanges. We aim to have a smooth transition to PoS. If you look at many PoW/PoS coins, this transition is generally a crossroads. For Stealth, it will come very quickly because of the rapid emission. In 12 hours, Stealth will be 75% mined. Keep in mind that the dev team is focused on producing and maintaining a well functioning coin first and foremost.

Rest assured that this is an experienced team, both on the technical side and on the economy side. You'll notice that the launch was smooth and the mining has been smooth so far. This is not an accident. Just give us some time to reach out to the community. A launch is like the birth of a new baby. The work really starts once the baby is out in the world and the mother is never quite available to parade about with her young.
Activity: 154
bitrex ?? really people? lol not a chance... and not very "stealthy" of you guy's, I know lets get on cmc too then even more multipools and farms will come rape our coin.

ccex is a good exchange that wont draw a sh!t ton of focus on us yet then those who want to dump can

if you guy's want to ring the dinner bell for all the big whales go for it, but if it was up to me I wouldn't even think of bittrex till near the last days of pow
lol
Smaller exchanges killing coins - fact!!!
need huge exchangers like cryptsy bittrex mintpal... these exchanges will up price and status of coin!!!
after adding coin to huge exchange people will trust more in coin!!!

fact smaller exchanges kill shitty coins... aero and trust did just fine on them
no sense to talk with you. you dont have an experience in this things!!

lol nahh, I don't have any experience with "these thing's"  cause aero was doing over 20 btc a day on ccex then next day it did 60 btc on bittrex... lol but yeah I guess cexx must have killed it Wink  if the coin is solid it'll do fine.

for those of us who still want to mine this without renting a farm etc might not want to have 2/3 of the coins mined and dumped by farms/multipools.

would have been awesome if blocks started small then slowly double instead of the reg halving... then half it's way back down near the end, might not be so many eager people waiting to dump coins in the first day's of it's existence

Don't mind him fonzerrellie. He's oblivious to how the real world works.

There's no need to. Do you know the name of the creator of bitcoin? Guessed so...
Activity: 174
I like StealthCoin, but what I really don't like is cryptoine. Let's get other exchanges on board.

(I dislike them since "colorcoin". Manual withdrawals back then (is this still happening? Oo) And 0.05% withdrawal fee is crazy. Just make it fixed. 0.0005 btc or something for bitcoin etc.)

Your information is VERY not up to date. Especially when it comes about fees.

Unfortunately cryptoine began activity from a scam colorcoin.
People were disappointed by dead coin and the support has been flooded.

People do not understand that they pay a one-time fee ONLY.
We are not focused on profit.
We charge a very low fee in only one place - when you withdraw.
Jump to: