Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 495. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Hi i want to ask,is this anti-asic? or how is possible that some miners have 4,000,000 KH/s ,are they really that mad,or just asic miners? thx

rentals

There are already asics x11 and x13 in test

Yeah i already pre-ordered one of these sweet babies from them. They also plan to integrate X15 i heard. They said its easy to do because they added lots of ram and 2 cpu's Wink

i got test unit from China. Working well  Cool

You got a website too check this out?
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

Already live and implemented ?

Yes. Go to debug windows (console) and enter getpeerinfo.

It should list onion addresses instead of regular IPs.

Code:
[
{
"addr" : "vmpxbxaljhe2pef7.onion:4437",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1404913788,
"lastrecv" : 1404913774,
"conntime" : 1404913748,
"version" : 61001,
"subver" : "/Junaeth:1.0.0.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 2008,
"banscore" : 1
},
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the coin looks like too hot,lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi i want to ask,is this anti-asic? or how is possible that some miners have 4,000,000 KH/s ,are they really that mad,or just asic miners? thx

rentals

Yeah i already pre-ordered one of these sweet babies from them. They also plan to integrate X15 i heard. They said its easy to do because they added lots of ram and 2 cpu's Wink

i got test unit from China. Working well  Cool
Activity: 700
Activity: 546
Nice idea, putted on my watch list.
Activity: 161
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

rentals

Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
If you're planning to dump already , wait for bittrex and price to stabalize there
this is going to 5k atleast Smiley

This coin is not on bittrex.

Sometimes I worry about peoples reading/comprehension skills...

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
will mine some. what's the price after pow ends?
about tree fiddy
legendary
Activity: 1148
will mine some. what's the price after pow ends?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

renting from nicehash/betarigs
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
If you're planning to dump already , wait for bittrex and price to stabalize there
this is going to 5k atleast Smiley

This coin is not on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

rentals
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
People seem to think TOR is embedded in the wallet. Is there any way to verify that?

All the OP says is that it "aims to provide ... via the Tor network." - but that could mean in a few weeks, months, never?

Concerning slow connect times for new clients and restarts

Please allow about two minutes for the Tor network to initialize for your client. Your client has to find a Tor circuit to participate in, which takes about 90 seconds, even with the seed nodes built into the wallet.

After about 4 minutes you should have eight or so peers. Synchronization will take about 20 seconds after finding your first two peers.

It looks like we have had a smooth launch. We are watching the network closely and testing to ensure that things proceed smoothly from here.

Already live and implemented ?
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
People seem to think TOR is embedded in the wallet. Is there any way to verify that?

All the OP says is that it "aims to provide ... via the Tor network." - but that could mean in a few weeks, months, never?

Activity: 238
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
cool,now it's too late...

where is node list?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Nodes do? Wallet can not sync! winxp

Patience. Wait 3 minutes. Your node will find the network. This is tor, so it's going to take a couple of minutes to get going.

Already 3 hours Wallet can not sync!
[/quote
My wallet is syncin perfectly fine , did you add nodes ?
no
Jump to: