Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 78. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
btcwriter and LongAndshort :

Why are you here if you don't love XST ? What is your goal to post in this thread ?
Personaly if I dislike a coin I do not go to the thread, you must have problem in your life
Please go away to support a coin that you love, It will be more positive
Thanks

Sorry for my english
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
These facts about that shitcoin which is SDC Shadowcash should be posted in their thread too. At least they too learn some lesson how is to annoy others with lies and false propaganda which they are using. Facts about Shit SDC are undeniable .

Why do you keep bringing up shadow when i haven't mentioned it once i'm talking about stealthcoin but you are all clothing at straws trying to find some way to avoid the huge elephant in the room here.
you all missed the fact its got one feature and some vapoware and that its going to be a dark cold day in hell before hondo achieves what he is trying to.

Because you want to chase XST holders to sell and buy into your FAKE shadowcoin
I smell scam already as the dev deleted every posts that make them hard time.
My other worry is Showdowcoin trying to implementing ring signatures and this is why they're trying ride with their competitors wave?

lol again thats info from emilio...cmon you are clutching at straws that has nothing to do with what we are talking about here and again its just paranoia and conspiracy because you cannot handle such a discussion without all the added garbage your mind can only muster up! stop avoiding the fact this coin is a fraud
legendary
I still wait Hondo reply. Thanks

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes

satoshi didn't repackage everybody elses code and remove copyright then state he was going to soon make bitcoin...

He just did it! Big difference and again clutching at straws here avoiding the fact you know its all truth. It all dosn't add up, how can he achieve it when all he has done is repackage other peoples code!

You might say it is pointless to make your own completely from scratch and i agree with you but that is not what this is about. He has shown no ability to achieve this, yet he is making something that is not yet done in this industry or anywhere when his history shows all he has ever done is repackage and cleverly place working code in series to create something convenient. Ingenuous means he pieced together a puzzle to make a working product. sms relay was that, used from many other things but he wants to do so much more and he has no trust..

but somehow from you, he does, when there just is no trust he can even do it! please tell me i'm wrong again this is just getting so sickening. he has no history of making a crypto first of this magnitude and thus by telling everyone a fair amount of time before its release that its dooable=vaporware and really is a hype gimmik like the rest of this coin!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I agree
pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person.

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin

The person hiding is you moron
I have many proofs pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person
I bet no awkward or embarrassment to talk to yourself here over the web?

You bring all of this on yourself when you post such utter garbage. where as we have truth and facts to backup everything we say or we just arn't saying it! all you people have is conspiracy and paranoia which totally avoids the point we are making and you keep enabling us to make it, you even prove it.

Speaking of proof, I'm still waiting for proof of your "vaporware" claims.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
These facts about that shitcoin which is SDC Shadowcash should be posted in their thread too. At least they too learn some lesson how is to annoy others with lies and false propaganda which they are using. Facts about Shit SDC are undeniable .

Why do you keep bringing up shadow when i haven't mentioned it once i'm talking about stealthcoin but you are all clothing at straws trying to find some way to avoid the huge elephant in the room here.
you all missed the fact its got one feature and some vapoware and that its going to be a dark cold day in hell before hondo achieves what he is trying to.

Because you want to chase XST holders to sell and buy into your FAKE shadowcoin
I smell scam already as the dev deleted every posts that make them hard time.
My other worry is Showdowcoin trying to implementing ring signatures and this is why they're trying ride with their competitors wave?
legendary
Activity: 924

Hondo doesnt know how to reply hahah after months he gives u copy and paste and promises a task he wont be able to accomplish... LULZ at you tards.. its no figure this thread is over run by newbies... and the full members like Emilio are retards from butthurt scam coins
Are you blind I wait Hondo or StealthDevs reply not from multi personality disorder

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg

Thanks for understanding
Activity: 322
I agree

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin

You bring all of this on yourself when you post such utter garbage. where as we have truth and facts to backup everything we say or we just arn't saying it! all you people have is conspiracy and paranoia which totally avoids the point we are making and you keep enabling us to make it, you even prove it.

This is coming from a person that has nothing else to do, but sit in a thread for two full days and bash a coin that he has nothing to do with.

Lame...

ulterior motives...
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I agree

You are buy far the most retarded one in here... would love to see your proof
legendary
I agree

They also taught in computer science courses that copying, or "double spending" was impossible to prevent without a 3rd party trust. Then, Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain, and look were we are all now.  Wink

Just because you and LongAndShort say that what Hondo is trying to do is impossible...doesn't make it so.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 442
Enjoy the downtrend fools ..Lower Highs and Lower Lows  Wink

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k.
Way to go Fudster. Whatever you have tried or bought-in all failed included your showdowncoin. You need to try harder
You and your life is a failure

yea when you touch a low you go up before you come back down your tard....  This community is literally filled with people that have no fucking clue about trading or crypto... can wait to see emilioman convincing you all not to sell like he did to people in all the other shitcoins that left him butthurtt

If you hate so much this coin, and you think we are all stupid, what the hell are you doing here retarded fuck ?
legendary
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
IGNORE THESE FUDDING LOSERS

fud..the trust is all in the op and the papers and the code..what fud! go look i'm just pointing it out continuously until someone gets it and has a decent discussion about it

all i see in here is protective children throwing tantrums calling names and attacking everything but the issue here.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I agree

legendary

Activity: 812
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
IGNORE THESE FUDDING LOSERS
legendary
I agree

You would think that you haven't been right about anything else so why start now right?

I have't been right about what?
You have no proof, no fact, no source, nothing, your fact is just Hondo can't do it. It's the fact coming out your ass and that is all.
You go wild accusing everyone is wrong and you're right. Please stop using many names, most of us here know you and pookie is one person all along. You only embarrass yourself and make it look more stupider

We gave you proof about every feature in this coin where it came from and how its dooable without being packaged for convenience in this coin.

They are not innovations!! And they are not features worth selling as anythign especially speacial. All you have is sms relay and you stand there after the code history even shows that your dev removed razorcoins copyright and tell me that he is capable of pulling off chandran signatures cmon.

The guy is going to make another whole coin with no pos and 6 minute blocktimes and get rid of stealthcoin do yo not understand that...no i bet you dont! he cant achieve it.

All you had was some pumpers and now they are all gone and now all you have left is sms relay again and some vaporware promise..

People are going to get hurt, yourself included, don't pretend that dosn't matter and don't say free market. We are what makes the free market and i'm pointing out the facts i didn't want to but you guys all bashed me and you really need to learn how to control yourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

THE SHADOWCOIN HTML5 WALLET IS FAKE!

LOL Emilio...your a funny dude!  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: