Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 80. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Enjoy the downtrend fools ..Lower Highs and Lower Lows  Wink

http://i.imgur.com/2FTqvLh.png

Oh, I forgot... you just make charts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Enjoy the downtrend fools ..Lower Highs and Lower Lows  Wink

Why would the dev engage with such nonsense? Personally I hope he doesn't have the time to look through all the garbage to find a relevant question to answer.

If you have any real questions. PM him.

G.

+1  Kudos to Hondo.  Good Form!

We've seen this many times, over the last 3 months.  If Hondo got into a pissing match every time some non invested FUDster called him a Liar and Fraud. He would never get any work done for us.  So far he's delivered more than promised.
For me?  Until that changes, Hondo can continue to report in when he has important news, or just wants to update us.  Like the surprise upgrades to the wallet.

I was there during the Vericoin blockchain rollback.  And never seen such a FUDstorm campaign as l&s has waged the last few days.  Being the current #1 poster in the Stealth thread, something is definitely up.  Nuff Said.

Thats just it you moron HONDO has been workign for 3 months and come up with nothign but COPY patse bullshit... I feel none of you actually understand the technical aspect of the crypto space which why you have such a hard time seeing this... Either way Pumpers are gone... Bobs guy that "endorsed" the tech is gone and your on a nasty downtrend... Loosing volume since the only money keeping this coin a float bolted

Make your own coin then, since you're such an expert.

Why would the dev engage with such nonsense? Personally I hope he doesn't have the time to look through all the garbage to find a relevant question to answer.

G.

We've seen this many times, over the last 3 months.  If Hondo got into a pissing match every time some non invested FUDster called him a Liar and Fraud. He would never get any work done for us.  So far he's delivered more than promised.
For me?  Until that changes, Hondo can continue to report in when he has important news, or just wants to update us.  Like the surprise upgrades to the wallet.

I was there during the Vericoin blockchain rollback.  And never seen such a FUDstorm campaign as l&s has waged the last few days.  Being the current #1 poster in the Stealth thread, something is definitely up.  Nuff Said.

Thats just it you moron HONDO has been workign for 3 months and come up with nothign but COPY patse bullshit... I feel none of you actually understand the technical aspect of the crypto space which why you have such a hard time seeing this... Either way Pumpers are gone... Bobs guy that "endorsed" the tech is gone and your on a nasty downtrend... Loosing volume since the only money keeping this coin a float bolted
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

THE SHADOWCOIN HTML5 WALLET IS FAKE!

Dear members, please don't read posts from Mr.LongAndShort!
If you had already read it - please don't answer him!
Ignore his messages - is the best thing we can do for the community!

Thank you.

All while he knows nothing about the coins tech at all and i mean nothing, nada, zip but ropes people into believing its better then sliced bread. its iresponcible of you to allow it. This community is toxic and the only reason i'm still here is because of the way i got treated bringing something so simple up with you all..And i wont stop until it corrects because y'all gotta learn how to be mature and handle your business or you just don't belong here!

You are ignoring the elephant in the room here and if you get anymore attention it wont just be me you have to worry about. But it will be a barrage of other professionals just rubbing it in your faces that this is vaporware and that the existing feature is all you have! sms relay is all you got. The rest is fluff, learn how to handle such scrutiny or you are going to be in for a rude shock!

The person not belong here is you. You still didn't get it? You have no proof, no fact, no source, nothing, your fact is just Hondo can't do it. It's the fact coming out your ass and that is all.

After sleeping off this cold for more than half a day, I come back to check & the dude's still got nothing but nonsensical speculation. Just what I expected.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

G.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dear members, please don't read posts from Mr.LongAndShort!
If you had already read it - please don't answer him!
Ignore his messages - is the best thing we can do for the community!

Thank you.

All while he knows nothing about the coins tech at all and i mean nothing, nada, zip but ropes people into believing its better then sliced bread. its iresponcible of you to allow it. This community is toxic and the only reason i'm still here is because of the way i got treated bringing something so simple up with you all..And i wont stop until it corrects because y'all gotta learn how to be mature and handle your business or you just don't belong here!

You are ignoring the elephant in the room here and if you get anymore attention it wont just be me you have to worry about. But it will be a barrage of other professionals just rubbing it in your faces that this is vaporware and that the existing feature is all you have! sms relay is all you got. The rest is fluff, learn how to handle such scrutiny or you are going to be in for a rude shock!

The person not belong here is you. You still didn't get it? You have no proof, no fact, no source, nothing, your fact is just Hondo can't do it. It's the fact coming out your ass and that is all.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Longandshort, honestly, fuck off.   (1) Reuse of opensource code is not a crime; it is intelligent and efficient.  Everything from facebook to various google apps to pretty much any popular consumer or business software you could name includes other peoples code.  Whether etiquette was violated through copyright removal, I don't know, but at worst its an issue of etiquette.  And (2) I don't think anyone here is certain that the stealthsend implementation will be successful.  BUT it if is it is far superior to monero et al, implying a market cap above them, i.e. in the $5mm+ neighborhood.  That's almost 10 times what it is today, and it is worth waiting and seeing, given the developers earlier successes (anon SMS e.g.) and consistent work thus far.  

I agree
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think its time to buy XST, the price is nearly 8k,it can only go upwards
Activity: 213
#StealthCoin is now live on @Bleutrade

bleutrade.com/exchange/XST

pic.twitter.com/WgG6TFu9fg
Activity: 213
It would be good to hear some good news from Hondo after huge trolling. Thanks

+1

yeah,  interesting is why suddenly after a few months works Devs we have such a sudden trolling, and why did dev is not responding

G.
Activity: 182
There is XST for good price in,Its increasing since morning
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
My skin is plenty thick. I'm ex Army Infantry, just tired of suffering the foolish games of the infantile.
Activity: 48

+1

yeah,  interesting is why suddenly after a few months works Devs we have such a sudden trolling, and why did dev is not responding
legendary
Activity: 924
Just report the troll to the moderator.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.

For what exactly? Geeze you are all mostly really confused it seems of what this is and where you are! appalling to say the least!

From the moderator:
Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited.

Unless you have some concrete facts supporting your claims, then all your accusations are baseless trolling.  So far, in 100+ posts you have given no evidence of your claim (other than you think "Hondo has bitten off more than he can chew").

I have reported you to the moderator.

bahahahahah your a straight up pussy..... I have reported you to the moderator Sounds like "im gonna go cry to my mom" / or "Im gonan tell on you".....Grow a sack and some tougher skin.... GOD what a pussy you are if you cant handle trolling get off the internet.....
Activity: 48
I feel sorry for kids who have problems with puberty, but their childhood is difficult.

stealthcoin will normally developed, and after some time will be one of the five major currencies
Activity: 182
Wow XST is increasing! Tomorrow maybe 20k, i will buy now, still its good price
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XST incearesd 20 % in few hours, tomorrow 12k or so
Pages:
Jump to: