Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 79. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Go back and look through the thread. Every time (and it's been quite a few at this point) pookielax31 has said that it's the end of the coin, the price has shot up. LOL  Cheesy

He shows up after a dump and tells everyone that the ship is sinking and that everyone needs to bail. How many times has this happened now?

The price may roll back some, but any serious investor knows not to sell until we see what happens in November.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I still wait Hondo or StealthDevs reply. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

THE SHADOWCOIN HTML5 WALLET IS FAKE!

-snip-

LOL
FAKE!

Dev deleted every question posts
I smell scam

Incorrect, to run the windows html5 wallet of I/O coin you need to be running a qt client along side of it!!! go try for yourself! and come back here and apologize for being so simple! and believing emilio when you know he really is the most simple person in here saying people are trying to steal stealthsend the paper is on the op whats to steal?? you guys have no clue what you are doing amirite? ......

Like I said this kid emilioman is retarded shouting nonsense with no truth or reason behind it..... HAhahaha emilio got shadow confused with I/O wallet, who tried to pull off  what SHADOW accomplished but could they could only make a bastardized version of the HTML5 wallet because it takes some crazy good devs to pull it off....Just like it took crazy smart devs to create Our implementation of Stealth addresses which you all copied and pasted... Then you have the nerv to call shadow shit when you use our coding.... Emilioman you are a true pathetic joke

yeah but in the end it dosn't matter if its a hybrid or not its still a html5 platform and devs can build onto it with an upcoming sdk from both of these coins so i don't see the problem here and its just clutching at straws. it is certainly a bit rich coming from a person in a thread of a coin that is packaging tor and calling it an innovation..who really only have one feature..if you remove all the noise from that op all hats left is Stealthcoin sms relay.

You can say Stealth SMS Relay, StealthText and StealthSend now, it's OK.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its smart and anyone saying its not is a fool!

So maybe we should become a "self-moderated" thread, then? You would have no-where to piss in the wind.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

-snip-

LOL
FAKE!

I smell scam

Incorrect, to run the windows html5 wallet of I/O coin you need to be running a qt client along side of it!!! go try for yourself! and come back here and apologize for being so simple! and believing emilio when you know he really is the most simple person in here saying people are trying to steal stealthsend the paper is on the op whats to steal?? you guys have no clue what you are doing amirite? ......

Like I said this kid emilioman is retarded shouting nonsense with no truth or reason behind it..... HAhahaha emilio got shadow confused with I/O wallet, who tried to pull off  what SHADOW accomplished but could they could only make a bastardized version of the HTML5 wallet because it takes some crazy good devs to pull it off....Just like it took crazy smart devs to create Our implementation of Stealth addresses which you all copied and pasted... Then you have the nerv to call shadow shit when you use our coding.... Emilioman you are a true pathetic joke

yeah but in the end it dosn't matter if its a hybrid or not its still a html5 platform and devs can build onto it with an upcoming sdk from both of these coins so i don't see the problem here and its just clutching at straws. it is certainly a bit rich coming from a person in a thread of a coin that is packaging tor and calling it an innovation..who really only have one feature..if you remove all the noise from that op all hats left is Stealthcoin sms relay.
legendary
I agree
pookielax31 and LongAndShort is one person.

You would think that you haven't been right about anything else so why start now right?

I have't been right about what?
You have no proof, no fact, no source, nothing, your fact is just Hondo can't do it. It's the fact coming out your ass and that is all.
You go wild accusing everyone is wrong and you're right. Please stop using many names, most of us here know you and pookie is one person all along. You only embarrass yourself and make it look more stupider
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I agree

I dont hide behind other accounts check my history unlike emilio whose second XST hype account was uncovered yesterday when he was talkign to himself  Grin
Activity: 853
Just launched. You can now buy/sell/trade Stealth-Coin on:

https://bleutrade.com/home/2996

-snip-

LOL
FAKE!

I smell scam

legendary
I agree

You would think that you haven't been right about anything else so why start now right?
legendary
Its smart and anyone saying its not is a fool!
legendary
I agree
legendary

LOL
FAKE!

I smell scam

Enjoy the downtrend fools ..Lower Highs and Lower Lows  Wink

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k.
Way to go Fudster. Whatever you have tried or bought-in all failed included your showdowncoin. You need to try harder
You and your life is a failure

yea when you touch a low you go up before you come back down your tard....  This community is literally filled with people that have no fucking clue about trading or crypto... can wait to see emilioman convincing you all not to sell like he did to people in all the other shitcoins that left him butthurtt

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k. No other comment and you shouldn't make another nonsense comment.

Are you mentally handicap.... Any fucking semi brained person would agree  this chart is a downtrend...A chimp could look at this chart and agree its an official downtrend... I honestly wonder how fuckign retarded some people are with crypto ... but hey a fool is meant to part with their money so its no wonder your ass will be flat broke from the crypto game ..

If ur honestly gonna argue that isnt a downtrend then your a fucking moron and anyone hear with a half a brain would agree
legendary

Way to go Fudster. Whatever you have tried or bought-in all failed included your showdowncoin. You need to try harder

yea when you touch a low you go up before you come back down your tard....  This community is literally filled with people that have no fucking clue about trading or crypto... can wait to see emilioman convincing you all not to sell like he did to people in all the other shitcoins that left him butthurtt

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k. No other comment and you shouldn't make another nonsense comment.

legendary

LOL
FAKE!

I smell scam

This is the biggest bullshit lie you have ever spewed now I know you have no fucking technical understanding... Emiliomann go back to cheering on honorcoin , libertycoin, whitecoin etc..... You seem to only pick coins that leave you butthurt and your rants never have any actual logic tied to them, or any sense that you know what the fuck your talking about....
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: